Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic (3291 Views)

Mother Arrested For Attempting To Murder Her Epileptic 1 Year Old Baby In Lagos / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by frankleesehi(m): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2019
According to media reports, a heartless mother has been apprehended for allegedly killing her own child.

It was gathered that the woman killed her son by hanging him in a building because she doesn’t get along with her husband. The incident happened recently in Togo.

The Togolese woman was immediately nabbed by her neighbors after the brutal murder.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/02/wicked-mother-arrested-after-killing.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Larryfest(m): 1:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Killed her kid coz she isn't getting along with her husband so the kid is collateral damage she is insane!!
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by LadySarah: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2019
jeeez!
how can i unsee this?
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Nickijoy(f): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2019
This is too much na... She's not a mother but a murderer....
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by adecz: 7:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Why transfer your anger over quarrel
with your husband to this
small pikin for Jehovah sake??

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Mankosi: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by starbuck(f): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
its easier to be a woman than a Mother ..

RIP lil one
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Tonyprisca: 9:14am On Feb 16, 2019
God why??some people are doing anything possible/impossible just to have one kid but my question is why could God be given children's to heatless mother's while good ones are still crying for just one
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Similar thing happened to me about 15years ago.My wife then said she is leaving me ,then my neighbor asked her about our little boy, "let him die" was her answer.Thank God , the boy is 16years old now,and about to enter university this year,hopefully U.I.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Speedyconnect15: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Chai!

Seems there is a connection betwen poverty and wickedness.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by jesmond3945: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
ultimatekint:
Similar thing happened to me about 15years ago.My wife then said she is leaving me ,then my neighbor asked her about our little boy, "let him die" was her answer.Thank God , the boy is 16years old now,and about to enter university this year,hopefully U.I.
where is your wife now?
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by walyx(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
na was ooo. dis lyf
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Chipink(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
jesmond3945:
where is your wife now?
She had gone and married to another man whom she later divorce again.
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by zolajpower: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Me don tired for this world trouble.
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by jesmond3945: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
ultimatekint:
She had gone and married to another man whom she later divorce again.
hmmm so sad to hear. Be strong bro.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by hagjay(m): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Jesus Christ
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by Ozid(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Wicked mother. I don't think this woman is mentally sound she may just be one of this mentally unstable mothers who find themselves in the institution called marriage.

No mentally stable mother will do this to her child because of quarrelling with her husband
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by babadigu(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2019
angry
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by wizardus: 3:54am On Feb 18, 2019
Larryfest:
Killed her kid coz she isn't getting along with her husband so the kid is collateral damage she is insane!!

This are type of cases I like to see from the spiritual angle...
The devil must have seen an opportunity from their scuffle...
Re: Wicked Mother Arrested After Killing Her Son Over Quarrel With Husband. Graphic by ultimatekint(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2019
jesmond3945:
where is your wife now?
She has gone,and gone forever.

(1) (Reply)

Trinity Has Been Sent To Prison Because Of Extreme Pranks. / Popular Cultist Signs Out From A University In Style. / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.