Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

It Is Impossible To Surpass Our Father’s Legacy – Oliver De Coque Second Son - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / It Is Impossible To Surpass Our Father’s Legacy – Oliver De Coque Second Son (535 Views)

Google Marks The Birthday Of Late Igbo Highlife Legend, Oliver De Coque (photo) / Throw Back! Olliver De Coque Live Performance In Atlanta 1999! Superb! / Oliver De Coque (1947-2008): The Exit Of A Musical Toxic Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Impossible To Surpass Our Father’s Legacy – Oliver De Coque Second Son by justokmusic: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
[img]https://i1.wp.com/newsafriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/download-1-2.jpg?zoom=2.250310768160904&resize=1%2C1[/img]
After the death of the highlife music legend, Oliver de Coque, almost decades now, none of the five children that are into music has been able to beat the late veteran’s legacy.

Darlington who is Oliver de coque second son, who is popularly referred to as Safin de Coque, in an interview with Saturday Beats, admitted that it is impossible to surpass their father’s legacy.

His statement reads, “I have a new album titled Opportunity. I don’t think any of my father’s..... Continue Reading>> http://newsafriq.com/2017/08/fathers-legacy-oliver-de-coque-second-son/
Re: It Is Impossible To Surpass Our Father’s Legacy – Oliver De Coque Second Son by Baawaa(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Statement of the lazy ones

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Emtee Ft. Tiwa Savage – Me And You / King Sunny Ade Shares His Awesome Pictures As He Clock 70's / Pa-jay Sexy Diana Ft. Promyzce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.