Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fierce - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fierce (43075 Views)

My Little Wife Is So Fierce - Feather's Stories / The Fierce War Of Seeking Acceptance And Affection / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2017
Prologue
The hairstylist was tugging at her hair,the makeup artist was putting finishing touches on her face,a man was yelling behind her and there was a correspondent from one of these fashion magazine trying to catch her attention. Her heart was doing somersault and beating so fast you could hear if you will only listen.

This was a moment she has being waiting for,it was yet another milestone for her to achieve in her career, for a long time she thought she will never get the chance and had already lost hope of ever achieving this feat especially at her age. At 32 in the modelling world you were already considered a grandmother but here she is modelling the fantasy bra for this year's Victoria Secrets show.

"Its time miss Ehi" a young lady with accented english said

"OK" she replied and stood up not minding whether the stylists were through or not

"My bestie about to shut the stage down" she heard from behind her as slender arms wrapped her in a warm embrace "you know we have been waiting for this moment right? At least one of us gets to achieve this dream"

Turning around to kiss her best friend on the cheek "Yes Mani I know and I bet you next year,you will be the one in my shoes,how was your walk?" she asked

'All good,the cameras loved me but the men loved me more" replied her bestfriend of over seventeen years.

"You will never change" she said. Holding hands with Mani helped calm her nerves as she walked closer to the stage,from where she was she could hear the music from one of these teenage popstars who was also one of the musicians headlining the event this year. "I guess this is it people" she said to those around.

"Knock em dead babe" Mani shouted and blew her a kiss.

Taking a deep breath,she stepped forward and the combination of the crowds,cameras and music just made her feel like a princess whose dream was coming to life,she took each step carefully while savoring every single moment,she wasn't about to let any mistake or error share the spotlight with her. She made sure every tip and lesson she ever received on how to walk was in play.

Once she got back stage,she hurriedly changed into her clothes and left the building, she knew they were interviews to do but at the moment she really wanted to be alone. Her bodyguard took her through the backdoor to her waiting car and drove straight to the hotel. She walked through the lobby in a haze and was relieved when she entered her room. She brought out her phone and saw seventy missed calls and lots of messages. She was too tired to get into that now,she switched off her phone and threw it on the bed. She headed for the bathroom and had a quick shower and fast asleep as soon as her body hit the bed.

She woke up the next morning disoriented for a bit,one would think that since she made a living flying from one country to another,she would get used to waking up in different hotel rooms but the human body seems to have a mind of its own. She had a quick bath and brushed her teeth before ordering for breakfast. She switched on the TV in the room and tuned to an entertainment network to watch the news but most importantly to see the highlights from last night's event and see what the people were saying about her. Just as she was about to seat down the news anchor read a breaking news that made her heart skip a beat "no,no,no this cannot be true" she muttered to herself but she could see it was. There was a video of a paramedic pulling out the body and she could see the face now. "Noooo" she screamed before everything blacked out.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fierce by zealot4me(f): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Continue already
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chapter 1
Years earlier.......
Benue State, Nigeria

"I need star,last card" Ada said as held her cards close to her chest and watched the other players closely to see if any of them had the requested card,she locked gaze with Ebuka who was the person after her. Looking at his cards thoroughly and squeezing his face in annoyance stretched his hands to get a new card from a stack of cards " I go market" he said.

Grace was next in line,after staring at her cards as if she could change them she also picked a new card "I go market" she said. Precious who was last person to play smiled at Ada and said "pick two" as she placed a star card with the number two on it. Ada picked two cards as was ordered and winced when she saw she picked two cards with the number fourteen written on them,adding this to her card which was a star and had the number eight on it,she was sure to loose if anybody should win the game now,since she picked two cards,she automatically missed a turn and Ebuka without wasting time placed a card with the cross sign printed on it and the number two "you ma pick two" he said with a grin to Grace who did as she was instructed.

Precious turned to Ada "pick two" she said as she place a card with the ball sign and had the number two on it,Ada reached out for the cards and almost cried when she discovered she picked two whots cards that each had the number twenty on them,there was no way she was going to win this game she thought. Ebuka did not have any card that rhymed so he picked another card from the general market,Grace also picked a new card and Ada's heart was racing,maybe she could still win after all,she turned to Precious who like the others got a new card.

Smiling,she dropped her card of ball that had the number fourteen on it "oya general market everybody", they all picked a card and she played another card of fourteen but this time with a triangle shape on it " another general market " she said and they all got another card. She played one of the cards with the number twenty on it "I need star" she said smiling at everyone. Ebuka played a card with the star sign but with the number one on it " hold on" he said to Grace. Precious looked around and was grinning,she was about to play her card when the horn of a car distracted them,they turned to see that the driver was an unfamiliar face. He came out of his car and pointed at Ada "Is your mother at home?" He asked

"Yes she is inside" she replied. It was no secret to her nor her friends why different men came to find her mother everyday. "Should I call her for you?" She asked politely

"No need for that" he replied and then dipping his hands into his pockets,he brought out some notes and handed to her "why don't you and your friends go and buy something for yourselves. Your mum and I can settle ourselves"

Looking at the money in her hands, she grinned at the nice stranger "thank you sir" and ran with her friends to the nearest kiosk to get some sweets. Since they knew that the stranger and her mother will be busy for a while,there decided to stroll to river and watch people.

The advantage of living in wadata is the fact that the river Benue was not far from you. They walked through wadata market and headed to the path where fishermen stood to mend their net or count their catch. Soon they were at the bank of the river watching all the activities going on. Ebuka spat into the water. "Why did you do that?"asked Grace

" I heard Mama Rose telling her children that if you spit at the bank you will see tiny fishes in the water "

"That's a big lie" Precious said as she also spat into the water and the little fishes came rushing "its just by luck that it happened this time" she continued as everyone was looking at her. "I'm hungry,Ada let's go and buy fish with the remaining change and the last person to reach will have the smallest share." They all started running even before she could complete her sentence. Soon they were munching on fried fish and heading back to their house.

They all lived in the same compound that consisted of single rooms while the tenants shared a bathroom and toilet. Cooking was done in front of your room since no kitchen was made for them. All the tenants were single mothers who made a living by prostitution and because of this their children were often left to their own devices whenever their mothers were entertaining guests. Sometimes when they were bored,they peeped through the windows to see what was going inside and they often practiced what they saw amongst themselves whenever they were alone and since Ebuka was the only male amongst their clique,they shared him.

"It seems Mr sweet is still around,his car is still outside" Ebuka pointed out

"What should we do now?" Grace asked since they had no where else to go. All the other mums went out to visit customers and at such,they had to remain outside until their mothers returned and opened the door for them.

"Let's just seat under the tree" Precious suggested and they did.

"When I go to America I will build a big mansion that will have plenty rooms" Ada said while the others burst into laughter "what's funny with what I said?" She asked staring at them like they were crazy

"You are always talking of America,how will you get there?" Ebuka asked

"The same way every other person does,you guys should watch and see. I will soon leave all of you here in Nigeria" she replied

"Fine we hear you madam America," Grace said

"You think I am joking?, fine let's bet" she fired back as she stretched her pinky "if all of you are not afraid,let's bet"
They ignored her and bursted into another round of laughter. She was so furious at them,she bursted into tears.

"We are not laughing at you now,we are just playing with you" Precious said as she wrapped her arms around her as she continued to sob "oya stop crying. You know what? Stop crying and I will tell you how you can go to America"

Immediately the tears dried up and she looked up "how?" She demanded

"I don't really know... but you know Julie right? that girl that is very fat and don't know how to read in class?" Everyone chuckled at her description of Julie "well her brother who lives in America is around,we can go and ask him after school tomorrow how you can travel to America." That did the trick as a smile appeared on Ada's face. At that moment the man who gave them money for sweets stepped out,walked to his car and drove off without uttering a word. They rolled their eyes and started laughing.

Ada couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying. It was the last class for the day and soon they will accompany Julie home to meet her brother. She was so excited,she was smiling to herself.

"What's so funny that's making you to smile?" The teacher asked with a cane pointing at her.

That brought her back to reality "sorry ma" she replied and dropped her gaze to her desk. Once the final bell was rung, she was so excited she almost leap out of her chair.

Moses was stretched out on the couch thinking about his next steps. He needed to tread carefully. This was the first time,he was being given such a sensitive job. Tho he must admit,it has been a long time coming and he knows for a fact that he had worked his ass out to get where he was right now. Like everybody, he had wanted to go overseas for greener pastures but to no avail. He ended up in Lagos,being a pick pocket and doing other side jobs to make ends meet. It was not until he picked the pocket of the wrong man that he realised how risky that job was.

He couldn't remember how or why but somehow the man who he had earlier stolen from traced him to his house that's if you call where he stays a house since it was a container that he lived in. He was at home that fateful evening going through everything he had stolen earlier when the door was forced open. His heart did a somersault and he could already see all the bad things he had done in his life flash in front of his eyes. He couldn't even move and was rooted at the floor where he had been sitting.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked trying to sound like he was not afraid but he voiced failed him because it came out almost like a whisper. The man ignored him and squatted in front of him while he went through all his stolen items on the floor and found what he was looking for,a black wallet. The man picked his wallet,opened it and check all its contents was still inside before he turned at his direction. "How do you want to die. Fast or slowly?" He asked in the most icy voice Moses had ever heard in his life

"Please sir,I don't want to die,take your wallet in short take all the money I made today,please just let me live" he begged

"And why should I do that? Do you know you cost me an appointment because of your little game huh?" The man replied and brought out a knife and was studying it.

At this point his heart was almost bursting and he leapt to his feet. He wasn't going to let some stranger kill him without at least a fight. He was still shaking while on his feet but he was prepared for whatever was to come. The man looked at him and smiled and rose to his feet. Moses who had been too scared noticed something he had missed earlier,the man before him was a giant and he knew this because at six feet two,he was taller than most of his peers but this man made him looked like an average height person. The man kept studying him and smiling.

"What ?" He asked in his still trembling voice

"I'm impressed..... You seem to be wasting your talents doing this silly job,come and work for me and I will make you a real man" the man said

This man must be mad. First this man storms into his house,then he threatens to kill him with a knife and now he wants to give him work. Its official I picked the pocket of a psycho,Moses thought "I'm okay with my job,now please leave" he replied

"You don't get it. I did not offer you a job. I gave you one. You either work for me or die" the man replied in his icy voice

He could tell this man meant every word he just said "Just what exactly is this job?"

"That shouldn't be your problem" he replied

This man must really be crazy Moses thought. He began searching for a way to escape, there was no way be was going to remain in this room with this lunatic.

"I think its time we leave" the man said,breaking into his thoughts. That's how he was led out of his container and introduced into the world of smuggling. He started out doing petty jobs for the stranger whose name he discovered was CJ, no one knows his full name and even those that were curious were too scared to ask. Soon he rose through the ranks and that's thanks to hard work and CJ backing him. He also trafficked drugs for the highest bidder.

As a matter of fact it was because of that he was in Nigeria, he had smuggled some into the country and he was also to scout young talents like himself and take back to mexico. He had found some persons who he thought could handle the job but he needed to be sure, he will have to put them through some series of test and pick only those that scale through. He was still lost in his thoughts when his sister accompanied by two other girls walked in and greeted him.

He replied and was about to leave the room,so the girls could be comfortable and he could continue with his thinking alone. He noticed that as he stood up the other two girls started acting funny and he wanted to see what was making them act out when his eyes locked with one of the most beautiful faces he had ever seen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2017
zealot4me:
Continue after

Yes ma
Re: Fierce by saraphina(f): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
this is gonna be a jolly ride.... Adesina12 and queenite come and see oo....

1 Like

Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2017
saraphina:

Y'all can have front row seats
Re: Fierce by Adesina12: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2017
saraphina:
Get me a seat beside you...
It is going to be you and me throughout this journey here
Fasten your seat belt....and tighten your panties...but lose the bra heeeee
Re: Fierce by saraphina(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Adesina12:

no bra to loosen ooo cos I don't wear bras....

1 Like

Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Hehehe fully noted
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2017
saraphina:

Shhhhh don't let our secret out

1 Like

Re: Fierce by Adesina12: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
saraphina:

Wow!!!
You make the task easy bbe...yumyum
Sweet popcorn for yuuuu tongue
Re: Fierce by Adesina12: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2017
paulaspearz:

Hey bae...no secret here
Don't forget we are in sexuality forum
Open ya yanshe for all to see.....I am losing the lock of my roster here... grin
Re: Fierce by saraphina(f): 10:24am On Aug 28, 2017
paulaspearz:

OK aunt.come and update for us ooo
Re: Fierce by saraphina(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Wow!!! You make the task easy bbe...yumyum Sweet popcorn for yuuuu tongue
tanchu
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chapter 2

Ada almost collapsed when she locked eyes with Moses. She felt her body go numb. The only thing that stopped her from running out of the house was the fact she wanted to go to America more than she was scared of this huge scary looking man. He looked like his stare could melt ice or make you confess all your sins. She heard herself muttering a greeting to him,even tho she greeted him less than minute ago.

"So are you girls Julie's classmates?" He said while he sat down back on the couch

"Yes we are" Precious replied.

Ada still could not bring herself to say anything, her lips seem to be glued together and she was shaking so bad,she had to pinch herself. This was it,hopefully if Moses tells her all she needs to know about going overseas then she will start making plans.

Julie walked in with a tray of beans and garri and placed on the table before them. "Two of you can start eating,my mum sent me to buy her something.....Don't finish the food" she said as she grabbed one of her ears as a sign of warning.

Picking up the spoons that were in the plate,they began to eat. "Oops sorry,we did not invite you. Please join us" she heard Precious say while she just nodded her head in agreement and kept on eating. Because of how tensed she was,she had not realise how hungry she was until Julie brought the food and her stomach did a somersault, right now she was more interested in filling her stomach than any other thing.

"No thank you. I have already eaten" he replied as he kept staring at Ada

"Okay, if you say so" Precious continued while eating

"We heard you came from America, so we wanted to come greet you and also ask how you traveled out,my friend here— " pointing at Ada "will like to travel overseas,we were wondering, if you might help us out by telling us some things that we need to do or have before she can travel out."

The food in Ada's mouth turned bitter after that,she knew they came to discuss how she will travel out but couldn't Precious wait until they were through eating before she bombarded the man with all that. She turned and faced Precious who was still eating like she hadn't just dropped an atomic bomb. She decided to remedy the situation by denying but before she could say anything he replied

"If you really want to leave this country,then I will advice you to start saving because you will need a lot of money"

"How much are we looking at?" She asked in a voice that did not sound like hers

"A lot of money, plus you will need to get a international passport. There are a lot of things involved"

"Oh" she said feeling low. She really didn't know what to expect but it definitely wasn't what he said. Where on earth was she supposed to get that kind of money.

Well,she still had a long time to gather the money after all she was just twelve Years old,so what if she spends more time in Nigeria than she thought. She needed to start saving and if she could get a job that should also help. She felt a sharp pain on lap,she looked down to see Precious pinching her,she glared at her "what" she whispered.

"Answer him" Precious whispered back

"Huh" she said more confused. She turned to look at Moses who graciously repeated his question

"How old are you?" He asked

"Am twelve years old,sir" she replied

"Okay,that's nice" he said more to himself than her.

Julie walked back in at that moment "eyah,shei I told you people not to finish the food?" She demanded angrily
Both Ada and Precious looked at themselves and started laughing "we are so sorry....the food was really sweet,we could not help ourselves" Ada said

"Seriously we are very sorry" Precious chipped in

"Instead of being angry with your friends why don't you go and fetch another plate for yourself" Moses added and then stood up and walked out of the room.

"What is that thing in the your hand?" Ada said pointing at a bag Julie was holding

"Its called none of your business" she replied and stomped out of the rooms. Both girls looked at each other again and burst into another round of laughter.

"Let's be going home before we get into trouble" Precious said

"True talk" Ada replied as they both got up and left the house.

"Ada,come out. There is one man looking for you outside" said a kid who also lives in the same compound like her

"Who is that?" She asked

"I don't know him,he is under the tree"

"Okay,thank you" but the child didn't hear that since he had already dashed off. Who could it be she wondered. Maybe its one one of her seniors in school. A lot of them have been asking her out for a while now. She rearranged her clothes and reapplied powder on her face before stepping out. She looked at the tree but no one was there,she decided to check behind the tree and she found Moses sitting on a chair.

"Good afternoon"

"Hello,how are you?"

"Am fine" she replied and sat on the bench that was in front of him

"How desperately do you want to travel out"

The directness of his question threw her back for a bit but she recovered quickly "very sir,like I really want to leave" she replied quickly

"Hmmmm,okay. Is your mother aware of your plans?"

"No she is not"

"That's good. Don't tell her and also don't say anything to that friend of yours you came with the other day"

"Precious?"

"Yes,Precious"

"Okay sir,I won't"

"Are you a virgin?"

She was speechless for a bit and then she shook her head.
Looking at her like she was a child who just committed a big offence he said
"Is that a yes or no.... I don't speak gestures"

"No sir...no no" she whispered

"So no,you are not a virgin?"

She nodded her head but before he could reprehend her she added "yes,you are correct sir".

He looked at her while his left hand was playing with his moustache. He seem to be analysing her answer.

" okay that will do" he said after a while "I can't come to your house again,so from henceforth after you close from school wait for me by that uncompleted building at the end of my street,I will come pick you up"

"Should I pack my bags too?" She asked hopefully

"Why will you pack your bags?"

"So we can travel"

"Who said anything about travelling?"

"I thought it was to help travel that's why you are....." She cut short what she was about to say as she saw the stern look on his face "I will be there tomorrow sir"

"No one must know about this,not even your best friend " he said then stood up and walked away.

Ada had no idea what the whole discussion had been about. Usually she never hid anything from Precious who was her closet friend but she knew within her she couldn't say anything about this. She was going to have to come up with a plan seeing how they were always together. She needs to cook up some story that will explain her whereabouts. Lost in her thoughts she didn't hear the footsteps behind her until she was tickled on her stomach. Giggling she pushed Precious' hands away.
"What are you doing here,all by yourself?" She asked as she sat on the chair Moses just vacated

"Thinking"

"About?"

"You heard that guy. I need plenty money to even start making plans. So am just her wondering where I can get a job from"

"Oh.... So you are still interested in travelling out and here I was thinking that —" she stopped her sentence halfway when she saw the anger in Ada's eyes " you know what? Just forget what I said. Am sure you can get a job if you apply anywhere"

"Yes and that's what am going to do. Tomorrow after school,I will check with some saloons to see if they need an extra hand"

"Yeah that's true,you are like the best hairdresser in the world"

"Stop flattering me joor"

"Come let's go to the riverside,there is one guy who is liking me over there. Hopefully he will give us some of his catch for the day"

Grinning she asked "do I know him?"

"When we get there you will know."

The past few weeks has been hectic for Ada. She had been seeing Moses in private and trying her best not to get caught by her mum or Precious. The odd thing about her meetings with Moses is that he always took her to a hotel that's not in their area but instead of touching her like other men would do,he had been giving her different items to swallow. He started with little things and as she successfully swallowed and excreted them,he increased the size of the objects.

Currently a big size kola nut can pass through her throat with ease. She doesn't understand how her having a wide throat will help her get abroad but she was too scared to ask him any questions before he got mad at her and stopped helping her. Some few days,he had taken pictures of her and when she asked what they were for, he told her it was for her passport. In her excitement,she had asked for the date they will be travelling but all she got in return was a glare that made her shrink to one corner of the room. Last week he had travelled to Gboko and left her with instructions to meet him in a week's time at a school along Naka road by four pm. He had also instructed her to make her luggage very light and that a bag is enough.

Ada sat on floor arranging her meagre belongings. She didn't have much things to select from so she only picked the necessary clothing she thought she might need. If matters come to worse she will buy new clothes over there. She placed her clothes in her little cute box that one of her mum's customers had given her as a birthday present last year. She looked at the clock,she still had two hours to spare,she decided to do her chores for the last time. She did not know when next she will see her mum so it's will be a nice parting gift if she made their little room tidy. When she was done with her job,she glanced at the clock and saw she had fourth five minutes left,she winced and hurriedly dashed outside to the bathroom to take her bath. She was through bathing and had worn her clothes which she had earlier set aside on her bed in record time. She swept her hair up in a bun and then sprayed her mum's perfume. Looking round the small room she had shared with her mother,she wiped a tear from the side of eye and pick up her box. A quick look at the clock told her she still had twenty minutes. She knew there was no chance her mother will catch her since her mum had travelled outside the state with one of her lovers,she wouldn't be back until three days time. She locked the door and hid the key under the flower vase beside the door, the way her mum had taught her. Taking deep breaths, she took careful steps as walked out of the compound.

"Ada this one you are dressed beautiful like this where are you going to?" She heard Ebuka say

"Somewhere" she replied

"Precious come and see your friend looking so fine and she won't say where she is going to"

Her heart skipped a beat as she saw Precious appear from inside their room

"Oh my,see my friend looking like a superstar. Babe what's up,where to?" She asked as she walked closer to her.

"Am supposed to spend the next few days with my aunty at D division" she lied

"Hmmmm... But usually your mum leave you alone at home why is this time different?" She asked as if she felt something fishy was going on

"I don't know for her,you know how she behaves. She does whatever she wants"

"Yeah that's true,oya lemme walk you till you get a bike"
They walked together to the road and stopped a bike and after Ada had negotiated the price with the bike man,she dropped her box and the floor and hugged Precious

"I'm going to miss you so much" she said

"Me too. Make sure you bring something back for me" she replied

"I will" she said and stepped back from her friend. She climbed the bike while Precious helped her balance the box on her laps "Goodbye"

"Stop talking like we won't see ourselves again. I will see your big head in three days time" Precious said with a smile on her face.

The bike man sped off and she waved at her friend like her life depended on it. Once her friend turned and walked away,she said to the bike man "oga don't stop at D division, take me to that primary school at industrial layout"

"You will pay me double the amount we agreed on if am dropping you there"

"No yawa"

"This is how you little girls will be spoiling your future. Am sure its your boyfriend you are going to see"

"Oga how that one take concern you ehnn. If you like no mind your business" she hissed.

Once she reached the school,she settled the bike man and went to stand under the tree like Moses had earlier instructed her. There was no one around and she was scared she had missed them. She had not expected to see Precious and that had eaten deep into her time. She circled the tree looking for any oncoming vehicle but could not see any. The minutes slipped by as she stood there waiting and though she was not with a watch she could have sworn that an hour had passed. She sat on her box miserably still waiting not because she was still expecting to see him but because she was trying to figure out her next step,she wondered how she was going to explain to her friends what brought her back home.

At that moment,a car stopped by the road side and was horning at her, she stood up and she almost screamed for joy as she saw Moses in the passenger seat waving at her. She picked her box and walked up to him. He pointed at the backseat and as she about to open the door, a man stepped out from the car,collected her box and motioned for her to enter. She was startled for a bit,Moses never said anything about travelling with others but then again who cares,she had not come this far for an extra passenger to be the reason why she won't leave Nigeria. She entered the car and found another man seating inside,she sat beside him while the other man entered after her and shut the door and the driver started the car.
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 7:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
Adesina12:

Hey bae...no secret here
Don't forget we are in sexuality forum
Open ya yanshe for all to see.....I am losing the lock of my roster here... grin

Smh... I give up. I'm done with y'all ������
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 7:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
saraphina:
OK aunt.come and update for us ooo

I just did oo
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
Re: Fierce by Chigold121(f): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Following ooo with my popcorn, ride on
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2017
Chigold121:
Following ooo with my popcorn, ride on

You want Origin or Fayrouz to go with it?
Re: Fierce by MrCork: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
paulaspearz:

You want Origin or Fayrouz to go with it?

^^^kaiii see booobsi...hello sweeeerrrat...can I no u? cheesy
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
Cc StephanieElla24
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chapter 3.

Its been two days since Ada has been in Mexico. She had no idea where she was. They were picked from the airport by some group of men who led them to a warehouse where they excreted all the wraps of cocaine they had earlier ingested and smuggled into the country. When it was dark,another group of men drove them to a house and she was given a room and asked not to come out. Her meals were eaten in the room too. The room was bare of furniture except a bed at the corner of the room. There was only one window but it was high up,she couldn't look through it. Her eyes were red and they hurt from too much crying. She kept wondering what she had gotten herself to. Moses did not follow them to the warehouse nor did he come to see her at the house. She wondered if she had been trafficked. She heard a lot of programmes on radio about trafficking but she hadn't really paid attention to such programs,she wondered if she will be forced into prostitution like the other ladies they talked about on the show or maybe she will be forced in labour and do tedious tasks.

Earlier, while they were at the airport in Nigeria,she had asked Moses why they were going to Mexico instead of the United States and he had told her he wanted to get something and drop the other men off and she had believed him. Looking back at everything that has happened it became obvious to her that she had been used. She could see now that Moses had used her innocence,curiosity and obsession against her and she had fallen right into his trap. If only she had told someone of their plans maybe they would have reported the police and they will track and take her back to her mother. How she missed her mother and wished that she had never embarked on this foolish journey. She wondered how her mother was faring,was she missing her? Or has she forgotten about her so soon? This were questions she was sure she will never get the answers to.

She heard footsteps approaching and she quickly wiped her face with her palm and adjusted her clothes. She wanted to pretend like she was sleeping but she decided against it and just stared at the door. The door was opened and a Mexican man she had never been before stepped in,he picked her box and motioned for her to follow him. She immediately got up and followed him outside. They got into a pickup truck and he drove for hours.

He parked the car in front of a warehouse and stepped out and she followed him inside the warehouse.
The warehouse was dark,she couldn't really see anything but she could hear voices in the background. The strange man led her to a door and motion for her to enter which she did. As she stepped into the small room which looked like and office her eyes locked with a scaring looking man who was sitting behind a desk and had his hands crossed across his chest,he didn't say anything to her and turned his gaze to someone else that was in the room and when turned around to see the person,she discovered it was Moses.

He was leaning on the wall with a cigarette between his lips "There you are,hope your trip was okay?" He asked.

She ignored him and stared at her feet. The other man in the room seem to watch her keenly and then he spoke
"She really is as beautiful as you said she is but I still don't understand why you brought her along?"

"She is twelve years old?" He said.

The other man looked surprised and starred at her again "Are you sure" he asked

"Am certain about her age, she is just very tall that's all" Moses continued "at first I thought we could use her for our operations but she is too beautiful for her own good even at the airport we almost ran into some troubles because some male staffs kept delaying her so they could ogle as much as they wanted and that won't be good for business because it will make her stand out and at such recognisable"

The other man nodded his head in agreement and turned to look at her again "yes... you are right,while she might serve as a good distraction she is too much a risk. So what do you intend to do with her now?"

"Well we have a new deal with Jefe and its not secret he likes little girls, I say we give her to him as a token of appreciation for letting us use his route"

"True but its also an open secret that Jefe is cruel to those little girls" he cautioned

"She can handle it" Moses shrugged and addressing her for the first time he said "Can't you Ada?"
She did not reply him instead she continued to stare at her feet

"You are right. She has guts. I'm sure she will cope just fine—" the scaring looking man got up and walked round the table and sat on the edge and then he used his middle finger to raise her chin up "Don't worry beautiful Ada,all you have to do is endure for like three or so years,Jefe would get tired of you when you start developing womanly features. At that time my dear,should be when you should be bothered because he gets extremely cruel. He can give you to his men to take turns or he could sell you to a brothel. It all depends on your attitude to him. I will give you this advice. You see this your attitude... hide it around Jefe or you will have only yourself to blame"he stood up and walked back to his chair and sat down and rubbing his chin,he continued " I guess we will have to pay our friend a visit this evening".

2 Likes

Re: Fierce by Nmaglit: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
following
Re: Fierce by Sexyolori(f): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one @Paulaspearz, please update o. Let this one not get to one year like curious. Daily updates won't be a bad idea or don't u think so?
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2017
Nmaglit:
following

welcome on board
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Sexyolori:
Nice one @Paulaspearz, please update o. Let this one not get to one year like curious. Daily updates won't be a bad idea or don't u think so?

lol i will try my best oo,one year is def too much. I cant promise daily updates but i will try my best to post frequently
Re: Fierce by paulaspearz(f): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Chapter 4

Moctezuma has been home for Ada for the pass three years but it was obvious things were about to change. At fifteen she was already developing her womanly curves and Jefe has made her pay for it. He beats her now more often than before. He hits her for growing up as if she could prevent her body from developing.
It was an open secret that he was already in talks with some brothel owners to sell her. Yes,her life has been hell this past three years but she knows deep within her that it will become worse if she gets traded to a brothel.
Last night Madam J a very good friend of Jefe came to town. Madam J is a renowned prostitution ringleader. She owns many brothels across mexico. The reason for her visit was that she wanted to established a new brothel in Ensenada and needed some girls from Jefe.
That very night a group of girls were lined up for madam J to inspect and she had chosen the ones she liked and negotiated and agreed on a price with Jefe.
They were having dinner to celebrate their agreement when Ada had walked in to serve them a special dish made by the cook. As soon as Madam J saw her,she told Jefe she wanted Ada to be amongst the girls she took to her new place. Jefe did not reply her but kept on eating as Ada placed the meal on the table. He only spoke when she left.

"If you want her then you have to pay more" he said

"But we are friends Jefe,why don't you give her to me as a bonus"

"I will think about it"

"What's there to think about? I know how you like your women and this brown girl is not your type. What do you say if I have two young ones sent to you in a week?"

"Two you say?"

"Yes two,and they are just how u like them"

"I say yes to that but I will keep wee Ada with me until those packages you talk of arrive"

"But you know I leave in three days time Jefe?"

"Then make sure your packages arrive then too. Enough of this nonsense, come let's eat Cook's linguini,believe me you have never tasted anything like this"

Ada who was standing by the door overheard their conversation. She wanted to wait and listen to more of their conversation but she saw flashlights approaching and she quickly snuck away.
As she went to bed that night,all her thoughts were filled with plans on how to leave.
She thought about Nick Dinero, he was the only friend she had. No one knows about their friendship and she was sure she could count on him to help her.
Nick Dinero was a very skinny and tall young man with a beautiful face and as such made him an easy target for bullies. His father was a Filipino man who used to work for Jefe until he died. His mother was a very smallish woman of Mexican and West Indian descent who works as a cleaner for Jefe's bar. Since his father used to be one of Jefe's trusted men,they had been allowed to stay in the compound tho neither Nick nor his mum did any of his illegal business. Nick currently works as a driver for a food distribution company and goes across the border everyday.

Ada was standing behind a tree from across a bar where the men usually went to get drunk and watch football. She knows Nick spends most of his time at the bar whenever he was back from his trips. The bar was not owned by Jefe so his men usually did not patronize it but he has a lot of people loyal to him and because of that reason she decided not to enter. She didn't want to risk being seen by anybody. She didn't know how long she will wait before Nick will step out but that didn't stop her in any way. She stood there as the minutes slipped by.
Luckily for her,she saw Nick come out and he was alone. She whistled at him and he turn towards her direction and she waved at him to come over. He walked towards her direction but instead of stopping he kept on walking towards an abandoned building. She waited for a while before she followed him to the building. He was standing by the side so she walked up to. "Hey,its been a while" she said

"Yes,I have been busy" he slurred

"Are you drunk?"

"No,just a couple of beers. Nothing papi can't handle" he replied with a wink

"Okay, I need you help, ermmm...I will like you to ermmm—" she hesitated for a bit because her plan was beginning to sound funny to her but she hurriedly continued as she saw the impatient way he looked at her "— I will like you to take me across the border" she rushed the words out. She was holding her breath waiting for him to reply. He gave her a look like she was out of her mind and crazy. "I will pay you,I have a little money saved up,I will give you two hundred dollars" he didn't reply "okay how bout three fifty?" Still no reply from him "four twenty,please Nick I really need to go across the border"

He pondered on her request for a while and then he finally spoke " what you are asking,is for me to risk my head and that of my mama too"

"No,no,no its not like that. I'm going to meet up with you somewhere, no one will even suspect you. I swear" she stammered

"It's still a big risk" he whispered,as if he was scared someone will hear him

"I know but please you need to help me" she whispered back

"Fine but you need to make the money five hundred dollars."

"That's all the money I have" she begged but he didn't seem moved "fine,I will give you the five hundred dollars" she said reluctantly

"When do you want to live?"

"Tomorrow"

He looked at her for while and then said

"Meet me here very early tomorrow morning,in short be here by 5:30 am. Don't be a minute late or I will leave you behind. You understand?"

"Yes,I do" she said nodding her head

"Now pay up"

She stared him like he was crazy. What did he take her for? A fool? She might be desperate but she wasn't stupid "I will give you two hundred now and the remaining balance once I'm across the border" she dipped her hands into her pockets and brought out two neatly folded hundred dollar bills and handed to him

"Don't play with me Ada,better have my money tomorrow" he said and walked away.

She stood still watching him head back to the bar and was confused. She used to think they were friends. She was surprised at the way their conversation had gone. Usually whenever Jefe beats her,he always consoled her and she in turn sneaked out food from the kitchen to give him. They were usually careful because Jefe did not like her talking to the opposite sex and once he had caught her laughing with a boy and he had beat her for hours and also had his men beat up the boy too. That had made the other men in the area to stay clear from her.
She wondered if she had done the right thing asking Nick for help. Was he going to help her or will he report her to Jefe. She dread to think what will happen to her if he reports her. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her and when she didn't see anything suspicious, she headed home. She needed to hurry back and help the cook in the kitchen before Jefe returns and asked about her whereabouts.

Ada was standing at the designated point. She had a restless night and at such had hurriedly left the compound once she could sneak out. She had not carried any belonging with her not that she had much anyway but she thought it will be easier for her to lie her way out if she was caught. With no belongings on her no one could prove that she was running away. All she had on was her night gown and slippers she was wearing. She also had eight hundred dollars with her and she kept the money in her underwear,at least she was sure it will be save there. She didn't have a watch with her but if she could guess,she will say it was almost 5:30am. There was no sign of Nick but she still stood there. She was so nervous,she was shivering not from cold but fear. A lot of things kept running through her mind.

She saw something moving towards her direction slowly. She wanted to run but her legs seemed rooted there,she wanted to scream but was scared of drawing attention to herself. Soon the figure was close and she could tell it was a man from his clothes. It was only when the person got closer she realised it was Nick. Seeing him helped her calm her nerves a little.

"Where is your truck?"

"Its not far from here,we will walk there"

He led the way and she followed,soon there were at truck. He opened the back of the truck and climbed in,he ask her to follow which she did. He led her to the end and pointed a barrel to her,he helped her into the barrel and placed the cover on top tho not tightly shut so she could breath.
It was very uncomfortable but she was ready to endure anything that will take her as far away from Jefe as possible. She felt the truck start and she let out a sigh of relief when she felt it moving.
Her whole body ached and she didn't know how long she could endure the position she had been in for hours. Only the thought of freedom was still keeping her sane. She felt the truck stop and she wondered if they were across the border yet. She heard footsteps approaching and went still. She did not know if it was border patrol or Nick. The top was raised and she saw Nick. She felt relief immediately.

"Are we across yet?" She asked but he ignored her and helped her out of the barrel

"Lie down" he said with a very strange voice unlike his

"Answer me,are we there yet or" she never completed the sentence because he gave her a slap she had never received in her life and she fell backwards and unto the floor

"You are talking back at me bitch. You think because I'm so skinny,you won't respect me" he screamed as he kicked her on her ribs over and over again. He stopped kicking her and started undoing his belt and shrugged out of his trousers.

"What are you trying to do?" She said but he ignored her and instead kicked her again before he grabbed her by the legs and pulled her to him and slipped in between her legs.

"You think you are too good for me huh? You think you are so precious being Jefe's little toy but guess what? He is not here" he said as he slapped over and over again and then started to ripped her nightgown.

"Please Nick,just leave me alone" she begged but all she got was another slap and then he roughly tore her pants and her money fell out

"What do we have here?" He said as he picked up the dollars bills "Bitch I thought you said you only had five hundred?" And he slapped again and he grabbed her by the neck and started to choked her. She tried to struggle but he was so much stronger than she was and when she thought she will finally die and be in peace he let go and while she was catching her breath,he forcefully entered her and started humping on her. She tried to push him off but she had no strength left in her and when she tried to scream she couldn't even make a sound. Her throat was sore and it hurts so bad she had to stop trying. She laid down there as he continued hump on her and the sweat from his forehead was dropping on her. Soon he started convulsing and a shiver ran through him as he spilled inside her. He collapsed on top her heaving like he just carried out a chore. He stood up and pulled her by the hair to sit up. He held out his trunk and forced her to kiss it. "That's right babe,kiss my gift to you. His name is Gift,don't ever forget that LovePeddler." And then he slammed her head on the floor.

Ada did not know for how long she passed out. She woke up feeling like she had been ran over by a truck. She could hear the sounds of cars passing by so it was safe to believe that she was close to a high way. She forced herself to her feet even tho her legs were shaking and her head was spinning. Her nightgown was tattered and she tried her best to make herself look decent by wrapping it around her body. There was no sign of her money,it seems Nick had carried it with him. She began to stagger towards the sound of moving vehicles. She fell a couple of times but got back up,the fact that she was close to a road seem to give her strength.
When she finally got the road,she tried waving at vehicles to pick her up but no avail. Some of the drivers looked at her like she was crazy and maybe she did look crazy with her tattered gown plus all the dirt on her body. She got tired of standing and sat down by the road. She had no idea where she was nor where she will be going to so she might as well chill by the road.
She was adjusting herself to sit more comfortably when a van pulled over and a woman got out. She stared at the woman as she approached her

"Are you okay?" The lady asked

"Yes"

"Then why are you sitting by the roadside?"

"I got robbed"

"I'm so sorry to hear that" she said,then returned to the van to talk to someone and then turning back she said "where are you headed?"

Ada had no idea but said the first place that came to her mind "Albuquerque"

"Then you are in luck because we are on our way to las Vegas,you can tag along with us and we could drop you off"

Ada didn't need any more persuasion because she was on her feet even before the woman completed her sentence and got into the van.

1 Like

Re: Fierce by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Adesina12:

What is he saying? undecided Hypocrisy loaded grin
Re: Fierce by kejibabe(f): 7:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Am back again
Re: Fierce by Adesina12: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
What is he saying? undecided Hypocrisy loaded grin

Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Hidden Desire By Blair / Wole Soyinka At 4 Months In November 1934

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.