Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force (20265 Views)

FG To Summon Channels TV Over Senator Misau & Police IG Video / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) / Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by okerekeikpo: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Why can't you go and arrest him? If Na Nnamdi KANU now una go dey flex muscle
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by logica(m): 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
saad1991:
I blv if u watch the program last night u will understand me, imagine he said wen I was the aide to former Minister of fct the IG of police then called me that they police need land at Abuja which he claimed dt he work towards dt and also wen he was aide to one senator also the police request money from him b4 he retired in 2010 as DSP.
I'm still scanning for the "rubbish". You mean a man cannot expose corrupt practices even if he was involved?
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by Kenturkey048(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Frankiss44:
Nigeria and this idea of attacking the messenger instead of the message.. You need to see the calmness in which the Senator used in addressing the issues and bringing up his allegations in Channels last night , he knows nothing can be done to him.. Instead of the police to deny these allegations they were busy bringing query letters the Senator had before leaving the force... Whether we like it or not, this corruption issues is not restricted to the police force alone.. Even all the army, Navy, and airforce attached to companies in the creeks in Niger Delta are all guilty of the allegations the senators has put forward... I work in the creek and I know the lobbying that takes place to be posted there.. The Senator stand is who is giving account for all these monies firms and individuals are paying for security? In trying to embarrass the Senator, the police has usual just fooled and embarrassed themselves.. You don't need a soothsayer to know the Nigeria Police is one of the most corrupt agency in Nigeria, and the world at large.. The senator even said his name was on the list to follow the IG to Morocco next week.. Such a deserter... Lol
the most interesting part was when the senator rounded the discussion with one statement"THE POLICE AUTHORITIES ARE CONFUSED."they are truly confused.

2 Likes

Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by Kenturkey048(m): 10:56am On Aug 28, 2017
saad1991:
I watched there drama yesterday night on channel news which was hosted by seun ( the anchor of politics today) where the so called senator and pro of Nigeria police force started saying rubbish. god will help us in Nigeria sha
the senator wasn't saying nonsense...the so called police public relation officer was the one saying rubbish..the senator was very candid and calm....listen to what the police said when ask why wasn't the senator arrested before now?...he said the name the senator used for politics was different from the one used in the police.....me only love when the senator concluded the discussion with THE POLICE AUTHORITIES ARE CONFUSED ...they are indeed confused...
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by dederocs(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Is this really a country?
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by DJInfluence: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Nigeria police self.....Their matta tire me.

So because the guy dey accuse the IG and others of corruption, then the police is now trying to discredit him. We all know say the thing the guy dey yarn na true, whether or not he has the credibility to speak about it is not my concern.

We know how police offices will scamper and do anything to get posted to certain region, offices or politicians. We also know that, when police say A, they mean Z. So now that they are denying and discrediting the senator, we know the police dey lie anyhow.
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by MOSICATED5(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2017
I was so disappointed watching the police PRO last night on politics today on channels TV. The police will never change. Very corrupt and wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by Roseey0(f): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
Am just laughing at this country
Even the report referred to him as "Retired"
Yet police is saying another...

Until corruption starts with NPF
APC is still joking
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by nkemdi89(f): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
idu1:

You must be very close to the force .

Are you police?
I lived in the barracks.
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by morgan100(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
I watched their interview yesterday on channels, Misau and the Police PRO almost wanted to fight
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by hirad2: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
EntMirror:
This country weak me
Hello everyone!
The post was very good[URL="http://www.repairupvc.ir/%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%85%db%8c%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%88-%d8%b1%da%af%d9%84%d8%a7%da%98/"]upvc تعمیرات درب و پنجره دو جداره[/URL]
Hi friends of the forum how to find answers to our questions
It's great, this forum is especially for you who are referring to these issues
Thank you very much from youن[URL="http://www.repairupvc.ir/%d9%86%d8%b5%d8%a8-%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87-%d8%af%d9%88%d8%ac%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%87/"]صب پنجره دوجداره[/URL]
I am 15 years old with experience in repairs and upgrading of doors and windows upvc and aluminum windows and repairing frames in my service to your dear colleagues in Tehran and Karaj. It should be noted that the services provided by me in the field of repair and double glazing of windows I will be with the best price and the highest quality as soon as possible and all weekday even on holiday days.
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by aolawale025: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
How come it's after he blew the whistle the police recalled all these
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by hirad2: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
EntMirror:
This country weak me
Hello everyone!
The post was very good
Hi friends of the forum how to find answers to our questions
It's great, this forum is especially for you who are referring to these issues[url=http://www.repairupvc.ir/%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%85%db%8c%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%88-%d8%b1%da%af%d9%84%d8%a7%da%98/]تعمیرات درب و پنجره دو جداره upvc[/url]
[url=http://www.repairupvc.ir/%d9%86%d8%b5%d8%a8-%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87-%d8%af%d9%88%d8%ac%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%87/]نصب پنجره دوجداره[/url]
Thank you very much from you
I am 15 years old with experience in repairs and upgrading of doors and windows upvc and aluminum windows and repairing frames in my service to your dear colleagues in Tehran and Karaj. It should be noted that the services provided by me in the field of repair and double glazing of windows I will be with the best price and the highest quality as soon as possible and all weekday even on holiday days.
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by awa(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Where are the Mr. President praise Worshippers.... Come and see corruption of the highest order and trust me nothing would come of this.
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by chris31(m): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2017
: Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by tk4rd: 7:54am On Aug 29, 2017
Because he said the truth,, they came after him..
Re: Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force by saad1991: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
logica:
I'm still scanning for the "rubbish". You mean a man cannot expose corrupt practices even if he was involved?
why can't him expose Dem when he was in police force. that is rubbish am talking abt or let me say Den he doesn't have the power abi the corruption in him Av blind folded him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years / Hoodlums Set Police Station Ablaze In Imo / Refineries Go Comatose Six Months After They Became Operational

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.