Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (27762 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What Type Of Phone Are You Using At The Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Rick9(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Infinix Note 2 X600
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Adams1010: 6:03am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by salesforce: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Iphone 6. Going for 8 soon
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Uchenna4322(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2017
salesforce:
Iphone 6. Going for 8 soon

You can buy my iPhone 7 32gb black with full accessories for only 195k
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by biggboy(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2017
Adams1010:
Cheapest and affordable you must buy

https://www.nairaland.com/3998967/very-neat-infinix-note-3
This guy is a fraudster! He just scammed me, please avoid him.
He is in ilesa, somewhere in osun state.
This is his account details
1119014602 Adetoyinbo Adams (Diamond Bank)
Don't deal with him please!
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by AvsGot007(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Surulady:
Fero pace, its durable and very easy to use,duo battery life not too good but its doing pretty well in every other aspect.
pls what's your honest review of this phone?...i mean now that you have used it over a month! I plan to get new Fero pace today!
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2017
soldierdollar:
I have been stuck with my Tecno L6 for almost 3 years. The phone is endowed with a 4,500 mAh battery - one reason I cannot do without it.

Which phone are you using? What exactly do you like about it?

wow!! 3years?! I thought they said Tecno phones don't last?

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Rocking my Tecno Camon CX, arguably the best camera phone

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2017
I love my Tecno L9+, battery king
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Orestino:
Tecno L9 plus smiley
obicaddy:
Tecno L9 Plus

seunmohmoh:
tecno l9 plus

Una head dey there, una sabi better thing jo

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by seunmohmoh(f): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Iamdemola:

Una head dey there, una sabi better thing jo
abi nah...still rocking my phone

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by komzy589(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
Please help!!! I was prompted for my password after picture password failed in my blackberry Z10. I couldn't get the right pass after 10 trials and my phone started a SECURITY DEVICE WIPE. It got to 93% and stopped. What can I do to solve this?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Youngsage: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
funmyade:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by brandon180(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
chai!!..see phones wey niggas dey use..abeg wo get phone wey im no dey use again..or get small issues...i go work am use abeg quote me if u hve...
I stay @ caalabar..
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by emeraldknytt(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Youngsage:

Do ye want fly to enter your mouth. She included 'Arguably' and that just about justifies what ever claim she made.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by pat077: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
funmyade:
how about the battery life
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2017
seunmohmoh:
abi nah...still rocking my phone

Don't why the phone is so underrated. I got updates recently that add color to it
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
pat077:
how about the battery life

Moderate. You have the fast charge to complement it
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Youngsage:

Yeah, that's true, arguably
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 06, 2018
INFINIX HOT 5 LITE. SUPER DOPE PHONE. LONG LASTING BATTERY

See Signatures Of Top Tech CEOs And What It Reveals About Their Personality

I found an interesting research paper that analyzed the physical attributes of a person’s signature and what it says about their personalities. According to the research, the larger the signature, the bigger the ego. Also, the bigger a CEO’s ego, the more likely he/she is to be a narcissist. It also noted that a clearly legible signature suggests that the author is straightforward and open.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/see-signatures-top-tech-ceos-reveals-personality/
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Infinix Zero 5 Key features and specifications

The device scoured into the Android market in style after being unveiled in Dubai with a quite eye-catching and attractive body design. The Infinix Zero 5 didn’t quite feature the popular 18:9 screen ratio but the design is nothing short of sleek with improved handling.

Infinix Zero 5 Key features READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/infinix-zero-5/
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2018
HOW TO CHECK MTN, GLO, AIRTEL & 9MOBILE NUMBER – SIMPLE WAYS

Sometimes I forget a digit of my phone number. This leaves me in an awkward situation, especially when I want to give out my number.

The thing is, forgetting your number can land you in a nip of countless inconvenience you wouldn’t want to face.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/how-to-check-phone-number-on-all-networks/
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Teaser4(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iphone7+ and Nokia 6
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Mofetemi(m): 11:46am On Jan 11, 2018
maasoap:
I dey manage my THL T9 PRO, 8 months now. It was rated the 2016 worst phone by one guy on YouTube. Substandard battery, earpiece, charger. I've spent extra 10k on battery, in addition to 35k real cost of the phone. Poor screen display, sound output. But it doesn't hang under light use.

Pls, i have this THL T9 pro phone too, 4months old and the battery is getting hot and diminishing in efficacy drastically. Thus, after you bought a new battery, did the battery problem get solved? 07033135972 is my whatsapp number. i will like to reach you ASAP pls?
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by Zannx(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Galaxy s7 edge.. #zanxx
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
latuaaa:
#team hot 4 pro. The phone is wow. Especially the 4G feature
It doesn't support Glo 4G LTE bandwidth 28 (700).
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by sayhi2certified(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
itel 1516 plus...love the otg feature and the battery life 5000 mah... it just pained me that it doesn't come with flash or fast charging.. you have to wait for like 8hr straight before it get charged up to 100% but the irony of the whole issue is that my 50% is some peeps 4000 mah ��. can't wait to get doopro p5 pro
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by maasoap(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mofetemi:

Pls, i have this THL T9 pro phone too, 4months old and the battery is getting hot and diminishing in efficacy drastically. Thus, after you bought a new battery, did the battery problem get solved? 07033135972 is my whatsapp number. i will like to reach you ASAP pls?
I believe that I responded to your whatsapp message. In addition, if you need thl T9/T9 PRO battery, I've got new ones.
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by henry007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
iPhone X
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by henry007(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mofetemi:

When you buy the battery, sell it coz you can't be changing battery every 4 months na. Haba!
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by sureinfo: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am currently using the tecno spark
Re: Which Phone Are You Currently Using? by bobo65(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
tonididdy:
currrently using an xperia t-series and its a whole new experience to the abdroid world compaired to previous experiences on lower china brands.

did i say the mp3 system is a beast plus a 2500mah batt3 performs like a 10000mah.

if you want something different.... get an xperia

I concur bro
I'm ditching my pixel xl for xa1 ultra cos my previous xa1 battery was crazy, 2300mah killed s7 edge 3500mah

Sony dey too try for battery abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! Pls How Can I Unbar My Mtn Line Manually / Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC / Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.