Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique (1141 Views)

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project / Conor Mcgregor And His $1m Astronomia Baguette Watch / Photo Of Floyd Mayweather And Three Of His Children At The LA Lakers Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique by pelumi2tu(f): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor have made their last go head to head where they checked their weight in front of their mega cash battle, which happens at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, this evening.

Mayweather tipped the scales at a trim 149-1/2 pounds for the confrontation, while McGregor, shocked numerous by effortlessly making 153 pounds.

Responding to the consequence of the scales, the American boxer says: ''Weight doesn't win battles. Battling wins battles. It won't take care of business stamp my words.

I simply need to thanks the fans, I'm not by any means fretted over the last battle. This will be Conor McGregor's last battle too.

The fans can't battle for you it comes down to the two contenders.' He said.

McGregor who additionally responded to making more weight for the battle blamed Mayweather for 'being in the most exceedingly terrible state of his life and terrified.'

'He looks like mutts, brimming with water. It's the most noticeably bad shape I've ever observed him in. He watches extinguished, rusty, I'm going to easily get through him.

I'm a star, I make weight, it's give up, it's commitment it's core interest. Las Vegas is Ireland now!

News Via: http://www.toyobabyblog.com/2017/08/floyd-mayweather-and-conor-mcgregor.html

Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique by pelumi2tu(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
more pics

Re: Floyd Mayweather And Conor Mcgregor Show Off Their Ripped Physique by funbat(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
DAT guy get prick no b small

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rock Pink Hair With This Beautiful Outfit / How To Get A Bigger Butt And Wider Hips Fast And Naturally / See Why Fans Of Nicki Minaj Released Nude Photos Of Rapper Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.