Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project (61841 Views)

Kim Kardashian West Flaunts Her Fit Figure In Attractive New Photographs / 50 Yr Old Jennifer Lopez Goes Viral For Cameltoe Leggings!! / Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Fiance And Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by ogbiwa: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Jennifer Lopez shared a series of breathtaking photos on Instagram, while teasing an upcoming project with Netflix.

On Thursday morning, J-lo treated her 171 million followers to four images taken in a studio to promote her new project with “Con Todo”, Netflix’s new social media community "for all things Latinx".

The Bronx-native flaunted her incredible athletic figure while wearing a beige pantsuit by Brunello Cucinelli, complete with a knit strapless bandeau by Cult Gaia.

She could be seen sitting in a director's chair with a leg crossed over the other wearing a business suit, as well as standing, while this time wearing a matching knit skirt with skin-baring cutouts for another snap.

The look was topped off with a cutout sweater bearing dolman-shaped sleeves.

The 52-year-old music star and businesswoman captioned the Insta-post: “ringing the beige” along with the hashtags: “#NetflixOutfitCheck” and “#SomethingIsComing”.

Jenny from the Block has not yet revealed the reason behind her photoshoot, but she did insinuate to working with the American streaming platform.

This will not be the singer’s first rodeo within the filming industry, as she has been acting since the early 1990s.

Additionally, the R&B legend has produced several TV shows and movies for just as long.

However, Jennifer has most recently signed an exclusive contract for several years with Netflix with her production company, Nuyorican Productions, which she founded in 2001.

Moreover, the Selena actress who has been running her production house along with her partner, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas, is already working on two feature film projects in collaboration with the streaming platform.

In an official statement released by Netflix, the actress said: "I am excited to announce my new partnership with Netflix."

"Elaine, Benny and I believe there is no better home for us than a forward-leaning content creation company that seeks to defy conventional wisdom and directly market to the millions across the globe who no longer view art and entertainment with the kind of boundaries and limitations of the past."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/jennifer-lopez-52-flashes-ripped-24801415

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Toeze: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2021
52?

See my signature if you need top range building plans and construction

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by OkuFaba(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2021
The kinda sugar momma I want

444 Likes 28 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by iamtardey: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2021
May god answer your prayer request, Amen.
OkuFaba:
The kinda sugar momma I want

244 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by OLORIPAPA: 7:28am On Aug 22, 2021
This woman market value 8s still very high....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by adefitim(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Sweet 16
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Wawelexy(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2021
52? Still hotter than some 25y/o girl.

222 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Exkandayee(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Aniboo: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Omo
Sexy hottie Lopez

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by FirstbornWds: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2021
This one doesn't want to get old.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Freestainworld(m): 8:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Plastic surgery in action

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Kingluqman(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Plastic surgery in action
Even if na Nylon surgery, she fine

308 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Astonishing!

11 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by VlamesIffect(f): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2021
My M.I.L.F

3 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by StylesX: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Can't believe this hottie is 52 already, naija girls should take a clue, only 25 you're all over the place like a granny with your cheap a babe and more captions. grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2021
Chaiiii see sweet body abeg. If na our sisters for here with that kain money the kain big bele wen Dem go carry, come carry some yamayama stretch marks full the body join.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by hopefulLandlord: 8:46am On Aug 22, 2021
she doesn't really look like this. all actresses don't look in real life like they do in movies and pics where there are professionals working there who are taxed with making them look as good as they could possibly be from the makeup artist to lighting technicians to cameraman to video editing or image editors by world class professionals and the director telling her what pose would make her look her best

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by gregyboy(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Remove the makeup, oldness don they show,

I saw beyond those makeups a wrinkled face, unlike 10yrs ago when her looks out matching her age ....

Oldage has finally caught up with her, she can't go back to knife anymore....

But guess she is still way good looking than her age tho

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by PrayPsalm23: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
D
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Osiris12: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Seems money is the antidote to growing old and wrinkled

4 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by greenie77: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:
Nigerian girls with their protruding bellies, humping on one dick to another,I hate Dem Nigerian girls,ok I dislike Dem,no vex

Post the pictures of your female relatives who are 50 years and above.....let us start the comparison from there as they are Jennifer Lopez's age group.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Image123(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Eeyah
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by akanbiaa(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Sheriman(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
At 52 still looking sexy while somewhere in West Africa ladies at their early 30s have grown pot belly with saggy breast.

6 Likes

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by LordGuru1: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
���Buhari met with the Queen of England in London and asked her... How do you run such an efficient government here? Are there any tips you can give to me? I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people.

Buhari: How do I know the people around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for Boris Johnson. Boris Johnson walked into the room,

Boris: Yes, your Majesty. You sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. Theresa, your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Boris: Hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

When Buhari came back home, he sent for Abubakar Malami.

Malami walked into Buhari's office.

Malami : Sir you called me.

Buhari: Yes, sit down and answer this; Your mother and your father have a child, it's not your brother and it's not your sister, who is it?

Malami: I'm not sure, let me get back to you sir.
He asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Malami then ran to Osinbajo.

Malami asked: Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or sister, who is it?"

Osinbajo: That's easy. It's me!

Malami smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Buhari.

Malami: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle, It's Yemi Osinbajo!

Buhari got angry, and said to Malami; No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by dummies! The answer is... Boris Johnson!!!

Good evening my people
Hope you are enjoying your weekend?

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Amspecial: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by xakaoggy: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
She is actually fit to be 52
Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Exkandayee:

Nigerian guys humping from one Toto to another with their beer guts nko? You no hate them? You guys were the original Casanovas. The girls just followed in your footsteps. Hate the game, not the player.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project by zyorce: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Wow.. 52 years old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.