Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Am Ready For Re-arrest – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Ready For Re-arrest – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari (375 Views)

I’m Going Blind, I Need Reading Glasses, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / The Truth About Sowore Re-arrest / Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Umahi To Apologize For Betraying IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready For Re-arrest – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari by Freshvibesblog3: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am ready for re-arrest – Nnamdi Kanu tells Buhari
15 Google +0 0 15

Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has replied President Muhammed Buhari over the call for his re-arrest.

In a statement reacting to the President. Kanu said he is not afraid of arrest and will continue to protect the Biafran people from the dictatorial tendencies of the Buhari administration.
His words: “The directive to service chiefs to clamp down on IPOB is a continuation of the Buhari’s dictatorial and un- democratic approach to gover- nance. I find it unacceptable, abhorrent, and insulting that somebody elected by the peo- ple can turn around to dictate to them.

Continue reading
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/08/i-am-ready-for-re-arrest-nnamdi-kanu.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What Martin Luther King Said Before He Pass On / Get Rid Of Hiv/aids / Laptop Promo Week!!! Laptop Promo Week!!! Laptop Promo Week!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.