Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Umahi To Apologize For Betraying IPOB - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Umahi To Apologize For Betraying IPOB (167 Views)

I Want To Retract And Apologize For My Hate Speech against the Yorubas / I’m Going Blind, I Need Reading Glasses, Nnamdi Kanu Tells Court / I Am Ready For Re-arrest – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Tells Governor Umahi To Apologize For Betraying IPOB by faith2kool(f): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has demanded an apology from the governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi, whom he said had betrayed IPOB.

Kanu made the demand yesterday night after Governor Umahi had cried out that herdsmen were assaulting and harassing women $exually in the state.

However, Kanu in a post on his Twitter handle mocked the governor, saying he hopes he had finally learnt his lesson not to betray his people again.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/06/04/nnamdi-kanu-tells-governor-umahi-to-apologize-for-betraying-ipob/

(1) (Reply)

Video Distortion / Your Father's Got You! / CYMS Hails Lawan, Gbajabiamila On Their Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.