Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Greetings My Ex-Board Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greetings My Ex-Board Members (972 Views)

Patami Bribes NITDA Board Members With Turkey Trip To Support Ict-killer Bill / How Board Members Of 6 Federal Agencies Blew N4.7b As Sitting Allowance / Zenith Banks Has The Lowest Number Of Female Board Members Among FUGAZ Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
How are you guys faring? Hope things are not too boring?
And most importantly, have you guys been able to get a new troll replacement?

All these questions beg for answers. I assume some of you are happy now eh that i don waka?

@DanielTheGeek, how market? I can see you are still very much on this board.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by ovoSoft: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
itz clear you still love nairaland and you miss it soooo much......pls go to the back and take a seat you are causing distractions

5 Likes

Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2017
I think it is Nairaland that misses me, it is better I troll in and out like this, sorry I cannot stay. I have serious work to do on my platform so that I can flag Nairaland back.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by olamil34(m): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2017
dhtml81:

All these questions beg for answers. I assume some of you are happy now eh that i don waka?

hello mentor, and yes this board is boring
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by olamil34(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2017
i would like to join ur platform can u send me a link
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by ovoSoft: 6:24am On Aug 27, 2017
can't wait for the android app to be out.......will it have a better ui/ux than the site?......still waiting
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2017
It should, even the present site never finish, will improve ui, ux and even speed
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by okwyee(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2017
dhtml81:
It should, even the present site never finish, will improve ui, ux and even speed

YOU said you're leaving nairaland for good!
Can't you stick to your words?!!

3 Likes

Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
dhtml81:
when present site go finish sef, u don dey say d never finish since last year
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
bjhaid:
when present site go finish sef, u don dey say d never finish since last year
I am always upgrading and upgrading, but now, I am giving myself fully to the work - that is the difference. And if you have been monitoring, you will have been seeing a whole lot of changes too.

But at the moment, my site has more features than this board (despite being in alpha state). And unlike Nairaland that is the same, now, yesterday and forever, my own platform is always upgrading - so nobody should insult me here.

And I do like my site people and make their dreams happen, I am not stereotyped like some people.

okwyee:

This must be one of my haters.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by olamil34(m): 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
dhtml81:

I am always upgrading and upgrading, but now, I am giving myself fully to the work - that is the difference. And if you have been monitoring, you will have been seeing a whole lot of changes too.

But at the moment, my site has more features than this board (despite being in alpha state). And unlike Nairaland that is the same, now, yesterday and forever, my own platform is always upgrading - so nobody should insult me here.

And I do like my site people and make their dreams happen, I am not stereotyped like some people.

This must be one of my haters.
my hero
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by kingofthejungle(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dhtml is now like a joke. Quit nairaland once and for all
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 29, 2017
olamil34:
my hero
Thank you very much jare
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2017
kingofthejungle:
A joke? please move this thread to the joke section then. Even Seun Osewa will not make this type of statement you are making, you lack TACT.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by SetrakusRa(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
kingofthejungle:
okwyee:

grin grin grin
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
^^^See as this own dey laff like TURKEY! Me, i just dey catch my fun o jare. Anybody wey dey vex, abeg make im no go blow o.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
What trips me most on this board is that despite my enemies, if me (or my now dead-moniker) make a post, the views and attention always dey high.
But some of these my enemies, they will start begging people upandan to visit their post (another reason for the beef), instead make una learn the formular, na fight una go dey fight.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by phililp(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
oga html.. wedon sir, since u go na soso red flag, even our darling ( stephDemiloa) and also lefulefu of romanceland too don get ban

d tin come d make me wonder wether this mods and seun brain d pain'em.

meanwhile me i just dey here d wait for the day wey e go knack me for head to talk my church mind give suen and this im yeye mods.

that day if im like make e gimme ban till 2050 e no go concern me

ehem... abeg when u wan make smileys/emojis, use that kind fb.messenger own o!
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Is okay, no mind seun, make them just dey ban ban everybody. Yes, I will do the smiley something, it is part of what I am working on now.
It is all this ban ban something that make me vex start my platform in the first place. Here, we go advise seun tire, im no go anything.

So, i decided to use the advise for myself instead of turning myself to free adviser for seun.

1 Like

Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
dhtml81:

It's just a matter of time before I leave Nairaland for good, My platform is also a result of Nairaland's negligence and me comparing it to Nairaland in terms of features is a waste of time.
Somehow the people who condemned Nairaland and made me, dhtml and others go on to build solutions for them end up back in Nairaland after few days of using our services. Be loyal, stick to what helps you, don't ever complain of Nairaland being poor, it's just a forum..if you want something better there's Gdevit, Nairaland and FriendoSphere (just to name a few). The choice is yours.
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
^^^True talk, as we speaking I am even rebuilding Afric.oders to be even more superb, a full web and a full mobile to even surpass what is running already.

1 Like

Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
dhtml81:
^^^True talk, as we speaking I am even rebuilding Afric.oders to be even more superb, a full web and a full mobile to even surpass what is running already.
where do you see Nairaland in the next 10years?
Re: Greetings My Ex-Board Members by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
An interesting question, I cannot answer that on this board however. But I shall be answering this and a lot more this Saturday at the #teamafricoders meetup.

(1) (Reply)

16 Killed In Maiduguri Suicide Bomb Attacks / 5 Dead, Dozens Injured As Suicide Bomber Attacks Mosque In Borno / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.