Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos (970 Views)

Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by loadedaccess: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
MOUAU has just lost another student from the department of Agricultural Economics 400 level.He was involved in an accident that just happened this evening close to city base filling station.

Obinna Chiaha, a final year student of Agricultural Economics Department of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State, has been killed by a driver.

The incident occurred, when Chiaha was going to buy fuel. It was gathered that the driver was trying to overtake a trailer, when he hit the victim who was trying to cross the road.

Chiaha, who was unconscious after the impact, was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, Amara Jane Hospital, but was later transferred to FMC, where he was confirmed dead.

Angry students descended on the driver and set his car ablaze before the intervention for security operatives.

All students are advice to always be careful when walking on the road and when crossing the road. Always pray to God for His protection.

Source: https://newsland.ng/latest-news/michael-okpara-university-of-agriculture-umudike-a-fatal-accident-happened-close-to-gate-six-see-photo/

1 Share

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by loadedaccess: 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
Rip to the my guy he is my course mate very close to me
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by NwaAmaikpe: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Obinna must have led a very carefree life and an apparent drug abuser hence the nickname SK.

If he could have a photoshoot with such an oversized, rumpled jean shirt; then it's safe to say he may not have been paying attention to on-coming traffic when crossing the mainroad.

I really feel bad for the owner of the vehicle that was set ablaze. This is such a loss to him.

I was shocked to the marrows when I heard the VC supported his students and declared the day a Black Day. That is supporting anarchy.
A responsible VC will fish out the culprits who set the car ablaze and factor in the cost of replacing it into their next session's school fees.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obinna must have led a very carefree life and an apparent drug abuser hence the nickname SK.

If he could have a photoshoot with such an oversized, rumpled jean shirt; then it's safe to say he may not have been paying attention to on-coming traffic when crossing the mainroad.

I really feel bad for the owner of the vehicle that was set ablaze. This is such a loss to him.

I was shocked to the marrows when I heard the VC supported his students and declared the day a Black Day. That is supporting anarchy.
A responsible VC will fish out the culprits who set the car ablaze and factor in the cost of replacing it into their next session's school fees.
The comment of a man who drinks codeine through the anus
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by GOFRONT(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nowadays, death of an ordinary lad is a bad news......But death of a politician is a Goodnews!!

Rip lad
Re: Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike: A Fatal Accident Happened Clos by ijomaSN(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
RIP.
So sad. May God protect our loved ones.
Lalasticlala.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Revisits Lingering Waste Issues, Returns Private Operators / Nigeria Ranks Second On The List Of Most Praying Countries In The World / A Man And A Lady Spotted Fighting Outside Shoprite Mall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.