Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) (45131 Views)

Is Piaggio Tricycle A Good Product For Commercial Use / How It Feels When Riding In Otedola’s Mercedes-benz G550? / Hot Trend In Kenya: Riding In Wooden Range Rover SUV! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
sukkot:
nice one. young man nigeria needs your brain. this is good innovation
innovation indeed SMH
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
leksmedia:
The funny part is this guy might not even be educated , yet he is able to invent this by making use of already made material , nice one
stop celebrating rubbish
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by OGsteven(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Them bokoharam will come and collect it from him now....and use it to be bombing theirselevs
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Aceant technology

well nice 1
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olk
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Diegoballer: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
tclever:
OK hope nmadi cownu has been arrested
you need a brain transplant.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2017
What a junk.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigerians will never encourage someone one day. Where will this take him to, can he manufacture this one for sale?

Lubish¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by expensiveguyman(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
mtcheeew!!! this country self, Are we moving forward or backward with all this rubbish when other countries are busy inventing new technology
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by sukkot: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
muller101:
innovation indeed SMH
brah, you dont see what i see. you are myopic. if he can pull this off he can use the same device to power up a wheelbarrow and then those people who make their living with wheelbarrows will have an easier and more effective life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXOMbOXkmg

1 Like

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
Looks like its designed to bear generating sets. grin
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chascop:
Personal effort only.

it's a wasted effort by the way because Government of Nigeria doesn't give a damn..

So he must pause his life because of government. What is wrong with him packaging himself for private sponsorship
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2017
Bluffly:

So he must pause his life because of government. What is wrong with him packaging himself for private sponsorship

not exactly what I mean
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by musa7m(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
MzHolly:
Bianca s and their silly inventions
which side are you from? ipob or brown roof
expensiveguyman:
mtcheeew!!! this country self, Are we moving forward or backward with all this rubbish when other countries are busy inventing new technology
show our your own creation.....be happy for once for other people
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Borno? Maiduguri? Hian.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
another weapon for sucide bomber's, shocked
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by obamazeroone: 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
dis is wastage of time . who cares
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Jayslyder: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2017
nigga just had to waste 70k...that's d prize for d two generators
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ohamzee: 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Was looking for the power transmission train but didn't see it , I guess he used a chain and sprocket to transfer that power from the small petrol engine to one of the rear wheels
I think its an electric motto powered by the gen.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Otunbalarry: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
For the guy mind him go dey feel like 'inventor', in '2017' na engine powered tricycle way Chinese children use do homework in the 70s full grown man invent........ angry

what have u ever invented?

Toy car?

1 Like

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by tunatrezy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
i wonder the kind of noise that stuff wil makin on street.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Bambela(m): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2017
I love it
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Was looking for the power transmission train but didn't see it , I guess he used a chain and sprocket to transfer that power from the small petrol engine to one of the rear wheels

There r two tanks meaning d i pass my nebo for back na just load
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:12am On Aug 27, 2017
vertueptime:

There r two tanks meaning d i pass my nebo for back na just load

I was refering to transmission train
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:14am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The thing is confusing

1 Like

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by vioment: 2:13am On Aug 27, 2017
E try for effort but D- in my book. e plan am say e go siddon on top the engine. Stupid thinking. Mediocre moves + effort no be excellence for my side except say your life depend on am immediately.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 2:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
I cant do anything apart from Loling!
Hmmm, Word: loling
Epistemology: lol
meaning: An bbreviation for "laugh out louding"
example: I can't stop loling (I can't stop laugh out louding)
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by godquality: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Anything to get from point A to B is welcome.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by columbus007(m): 5:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Make him no carry that thing pass where him people dey smoke cigar otherwise he's will be the architect of his own destruction.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2017
I like people who use their head
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Mrlouis: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Chief Engineer, look again. To begin with, with the way the gen is positioned, is it possible to be used as a prime driver? What is he sitting upon?
Nigga he is sitting on a stand alone single-piston engine which is connected to the axle of both rear wheels. That portable gen is just a load. Gabadaya

1 Like

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by ellovee(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2017
that is a very nice innovation. But the vibration will be much since there isn't a suspension system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golf 3;price:384k Naira From Cotonou;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / SELL YOUR CARS 10X FASTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.