Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) (45130 Views)

Is Piaggio Tricycle A Good Product For Commercial Use / How It Feels When Riding In Otedola’s Mercedes-benz G550? / Hot Trend In Kenya: Riding In Wooden Range Rover SUV! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
For the guy mind him go dey feel like 'inventor', in '2017' na engine powered tricycle way Chinese children use do homework in the 70s full grown man invent........ angry
What matters is that he has done something creative
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2017
kenny1795:
What I love is the neatness of the job

Me too...

All the haters abusing him should just shut up.

I can't do what he did and i respect him for doing this

Who knows what this guy would have achieved if he had gotten the opportunity to study Engineering at Carnegie Mellon or Massachusets Institute of Technology (MIT)?

Maybe/ maybe not he would get a C/D for English, but don't be surprised if he gets an A+++ (my invention) for innovation

Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Mrlouis:

Chief Engineer, look again. To begin with, with the way the gen is positioned, is it possible to be used as a prime driver? What is he sitting upon?
Nigga he is sitting on a stand alone single-piston engine which is connected to the axle of both rear wheels. That portable gen is just a load. Gabadaya

You didn't even understand what I wrote Na..I was talking about transmission transfer and not that small generator at the back , yes the petrol engine I was refering to is the one he is sitting on and not the Gen he is about to repair bro ..now why don't you tell me how he transmitted the power to the rear wheel which was what I asked off ..
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2017
mikeycharles:
Hmmm, Word: loling
Epistemology: lol
meaning: An bbreviation for "laugh out louding"
example: I can't stop loling (I can't stop laugh out louding)
'lol'ing ...
Laughing out loudly.
I love it that i created it...
and sm happy that u noted it!
Life is fun bro.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2017
sukkot:
nice one. young man nigeria needs your brain. this is good innovation
Boko Haram needs his brain more
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by wolabtoppy1(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by gotnel: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2017
leksmedia:
The funny part is this guy might not even be educated , yet he is able to invent this by making use of already made material , nice one
Yes, the guy might not have much classrooms education. The guy have much mind education.
Mind education is what drive the world forward not the classrooms education.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by laliga01: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2017
tclever:
OK hope nmadi cownu has been arrested

It's easy to identify kids that was giving birth to with antenatal. You are one of them.
#bornathome
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by refreshrate: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2017
Clearly alot of people here either do not have generators or common sense!

How does the gen have anything to do with this seeming contraption asides from being lifted at the back of it?

How?
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by refreshrate: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2017
Mrlouis:

Chief Engineer, look again. To begin with, with the way the gen is positioned, is it possible to be used as a prime driver? What is he sitting upon?
Nigga he is sitting on a stand alone single-piston engine which is connected to the axle of both rear wheels. That portable gen is just a load. Gabadaya

Only sensible person here
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by flordz2002(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Was looking for the power transmission train but didn't see it , I guess he used a chain and sprocket to transfer that power from the small petrol engine to one of the rear wheels
wow cheesy
SalamRushdie:
Was looking for the power transmission train but didn't see it , I guess he used a chain and sprocket to transfer that power from the small petrol engine to one of the rear wheels
wow
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
flordz2002:
wow cheesy wow

I hope you know wasn't talking of that small generator he was carrying .
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by Mrlouis: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You didn't even understand what I wrote Na..I was talking about transmission transfer and not that small generator at the back , yes the petrol engine I was refering to is the one he is sitting on and not the Gen he is about to repair bro ..now why don't you tell me how he transmitted the power to the rear wheel wheels which was what I asked off ..
Bro, the prime mover of that vehicle which is the engine was tethered up by chain-link to the axle of both rear wheels.
That prototype is just a basic configuration of your normal bike and bicycle with minor adjustments. Funny but fun.
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mrlouis:

Bro, the prime mover of that vehicle which is the engine was tethered up by chain-link to the axle of both rear wheels.
That prototype is just a basic configuration of your normal bike and bicycle with minor adjustments. Funny but fun.

with the set up there the only transmission I see possible is a chain to sprocket type and from his pic it means power is transferred to just a single rear wheel which is the one on the right. there is no way possible that setup can transmit power to both rear wheels at once because of the absence of a transmission prop shaft or double chains .
Re: Customized Tricycle A Guy Was Riding In Maiduguri (Photos) by flordz2002(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I hope you know wasn't talking of that small generator he was carrying .
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Golf 3;price:384k Naira From Cotonou;see Pix,+229-99748098 / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / SELL YOUR CARS 10X FASTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.