Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married (31328 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
mods said it's not possible to do that again

Until you find a way, then...
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by eboniest(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
One cannot be a sister in the lord in peace again..One should not compromise one's standard because of a fellow human being.When the right time comes,God will surely make a way.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Hier(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
a demonic thread
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nmanuanu(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
This post no make sense biko... angry angry angry
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nanjerian: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
purem:

Bro could you believe dat I finish reading dis ya preaching
Mhen u try o.

Instead of you people to see the REALITY of life. You will be seeing it from the perspective of DELUSIONED CIRCLE.
Hmmmmmm
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by akintom(m): 3:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
doyinbaby:
if a woman had lived a wayward life in the past but repented.....should sshe not start a new life which includes no sex before marriage.......do you think sexual promiscuity is a bigger sin before God than stealing.....Jesus has provision for repented prostitutes...... Would you rather they continue in sin......but all they need to do is to tell their husband to be their past before the wedding (the husband to be should also talk about his past)......STOP BEING JUGDEMENTAL
Who told you that sexual behavior is "sin" (a meaningless word). Judging who? Bunch of hypocrites?
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Efewestern:
what kind of fvckery is this, I don't know why you lots keep attacking ladies.

been single has nothing to do with your faith, I know a lot of slay queens who are still single, club girls who are still single, hot cheeks who are still single and mind you they are in their late 30's.

why exempting Christian ladies? , what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B, marriage is not for every one, I still don't know why people thinks if you are not married you are not fulfilled.

please grow up.

Thanks love but I've grown fully

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Sall(m): 4:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
purem:
When I look at religion I see people enslaving themselves Thinking that they are serving one being that doesn't know anything about there existence.

It baffles me as well . Religion has really done more harm than good to humanity talk of religious war world over.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Una don start this morning. Always masturbating on women matters

She's a slay Queen una go bash am taya say she's vain and materialistic
She be efiko/book worm.you go bash am say her itk and sturboness too much
She's s.u born again now na s.u una dey face
She's a virgin una go abuse am say who Virgin EPP? Shes too uptight ,Virgins are too rigid and inexperienced
She's not a virgin una go abuse am say she dey sleep around before marriage.she's too loose
She is a teen mom una go bash am say she no fit use condom
She dump pikin for street una go curse am taya
She abort you go abuse am

So this time na for S.u girls bashing abi

When una finish, Carry una mama marry.shioorrr

Iranu oshi rata marayo

Mummy Dangote today I decide to talk about the "extreme" born again
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
shocked

What is wrong with that
What is wrong with a lady being chaste and not prostituting her body

OP, You be God I guess you go about encouraging your biological sister's to get in bed with any man that opens his mouth undecided No morals whatsoever undecided

And who told you that born again don't get marry easily
Have you being to most churches during Saturday's It's difficult not to hear a wedding bell.

A loving wife wants the best for her home but I speak against extremes!

Couples should respect each other while praying for themselves!

They should go about loving each other while applying wisdom and tolerance for one another!

I'm not saying that there are no frequent weddings in churches my luv but my point is the extreme born again do find it difficult to get married. Make you own findings
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Primebuilders(m): 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Is being married the greatest achievement in life. My friend is better to be single than to be wrongly married. I have lost a dear sister to a wrong marriage. Till today I prefer she remain single and alive than loosing her to a wrong man
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:
Some ladies even go to the point of making themselves unappealing and unattractive just "to serve God".

Exactly my point. For instance dressing. I'm not saying a lady should dress uncultured and immodest but at least look attractive and not a 25 year old lady dressing like a 40 years old woman

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............because they can pretend for Africa and not all guys are like Soberdrunk that has enough patience to overcome the 'holier than thou attitude' and bring out the freak in them grin I remember dating a church girl, i go fellowship tire!! The day we finally "fight' the 'fight', she was like 'Mayweather' and i was "Mcgregor', the babe amazed me with her skills....... angry

Funny!
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:
Maybe because born again ladies are repackaged whores and guys are aware of the scam

The late 30s and early 40s majorities are reformed whores who are frustrated in life
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
LordKO:
99.9 percent of "born-again" ladies/people are mere hypocritically righteous.

I only sees God in a conscientious person. Therefore, I stand bold to say that majority of my asserted 99.9 hypocritically righteous born-again ladies are unmarried because they're unconscientious while the minority in this class aren't just unconscientious but also parochial.

You percentage is too high dear. I disagree with you
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by LordKO(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

You percentage is too high dear. I disagree with you

Actually, your opinion is inconsequential to me, because I don't need your validation to substantiate my pronouncements.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
anibi9674:
ok. op child of the devil and Antichrist. who ungodly marriage help.

And what happen the Godly marriages that have suffered break ups?
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
mozart1893:
Based on my experience with a couple of them.. this write-up isn't far from the truth..

I once asked one out based on church boy, keyboard playing, choir guy levels..

She agreed and I decided to play by her rules (no touching, tallness of kissing, no talking to other girls, restriction on the friends I saw and so on) based on my love mumuness..

6 months into the sh*t, she said her unmarried singles fellowship mentor said I don't seem spiritual dough for her..

Fast-forward time to 8 years later, I'm happily married with my family while both her and her singles fellowship mentor are still waiting for someone spiritual enough for them...

Exactly my point. They can let go of a man easily based on the advise of their spiritual mentor

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
ivolt:
This kind of useless posts keep creeping up.
The reason why any lady is not married is because she hasn't
found her spec or have decided never to marry, not all these
childish lists.

I see no reason why an individual personal choice should become
a burden to others.

Before I respond are you male or female ?
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Until you find a way, then...
cry cry
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
missyadorable:
op accosted a decent born again lady to engage in fornication with him but she rejected him

Chai! such disappointment!

But the OP is a female. Lol
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Akinniyi10:
yes I agree with you but to an extent reason because when God is the foundation of your life( spirituality) he will tell you the missing ingredient in your soup( relationship and marriage) and I tell you sir, if truly our sisters are spiritual as illustrated of the women of old, they will get married at God's appropriate time and season but what we have is one leg in church and the other leg in the world that is why when they have enjoyed all the ferries of life, they now turn back to God by attending service upon service thinking they can appease God by joining a dept in the church without a genuine heart of repentance
Note: as it applies to sisters so also it applies to brothers.
You said nothing but the truth sir
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
dingbang:
don't be silly... Some men just want to settle down and get married..

Thank you for correcting her dear
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
raphonu:
Ladies please listen. You must learn to dress decently & attractive, in so doing you are also glorifying God who is faithful to you. let people glorify God once they see you, do not make it look like God is not faithful to you through your poor dressing & attitude. God will be pleased when people talk good about you both in dressing & attitude. Being born again does not mean you should dress like a truck pusher or an illiterate farmer.

Excellent
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Candybob(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:
Maybe because born again ladies are repackaged whores and guys are aware of the scam

Babe this ur black is the real deal.
I just fell in love ���

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kirinwa:

Yes, besides why aren't you married yourself

Cos I'm early 20s.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
mamachizzy:
some ladies in the name of born again have become something else. they carry one hair style for 6 months, end up stinking like skunks. Some see everybody as unclean. when a man approaches them for marriage, instead of thinking for themselves and taking it to God, they take it to their pastors. it really baffles me

And if their Pastor says don't marry the man, they stand by that
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
The problem with most of them is that they are too timid and strict for a man to handle. They are too spiritual even with this things that have to do with love, romance and emotions. However, they have unrealistic target and standard they set for themselves that most men can never meet up to.

Some of people are poorly and ridiculously dressed that causes them to look unappealing to men. You see some of them using N50 thread to make their hair and will carry it for months because they consider those who use N2, 000 weavons as sinners.

Some of them have nauseating characters and they discriminate a lot. They always want to be in control of a relationship and are quick to discard any man that does not meet their spiritual standard. Most of suffer from indecisiveness that, the moment you woo them, they will direct you to their pastors for validation undecided

What these ladies don't know is that being spiritual is not a yardstick to building a good marriage. That's why you see some born again people in unhappy and unromantic marriages while you their unbeliever counterparts enjoying every bit of their marriages

Relationship/marriage encompasses a lot of things that these people don't understand

Excellent point Tosyne
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

See reasoning, you have a lifespan of 70yrs, 80 if you are lucky, keep focusing on her singleness while your old age creeps on you

And who does age affects more man or woman?

Menopause is real oo
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
eboniest:
One cannot be a sister in the lord in peace again..One should not compromise one's standard because of a fellow human being.When the right time comes,God will surely make a way.

Amen jare

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
TEEBLUE88:
As long as my Aunties (1 in her late 40s and the other in her early 30s) will not stop waking Us in the middle of the night with their shouting and speaking in tongues (in the name of prayers) they may never get married, Christianity is not MADNESS!

Lol. Very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.