Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married (31293 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by menxer: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2017
soberdrunk:
..............because they can pretend for Africa and not all guys are like Soberdrunk that has enough patience to overcome the 'holier than thou attitude' and bring out the freak in them grin I remember dating a church girl, i go fellowship tire!! The day we finally "fight' the 'fight', she was like 'Mayweather' and i was "Mcgregor', the babe amazed dazed me with her skills....... angry
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2017
another stvpid thread
slay queen problem!

born again problem!

Olosho problem!
mtseeew! which yeye mod brought this to fp?

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by OpinionCounts(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2017
See how promiscuous and undisciplined ladies and guys are getting false relief and consolation from deep guilt eating them up from the inside because of their wayward life that has almost or completely ruined them. You can tell from their comments that they are only jealous of responsible and descent Christian ladies. Their frustration can be perceived from their comments, unfortunately u cannot eat your cake and still have it, instead of bothering about descent ladies I will advise you channel your energies to making amends with your creator and see if you can be granted a second chance in life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Ezionye(f): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Which one is polite touch
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Rondigee: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
Na the map
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Igweann979(f): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
It seems your girlfriend have turned down your proposal hmm! a lot of thread this days centers on ladies not been able to hook up with men, but if l may ask, is it only ladies that experience late marriage? what happens to men? I know of a man who is close to 50 and single please answer the questions.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by NoToPile: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Una don start this morning. Always masturbating on women matters

She's a slay Queen una go bash am taya say she's vain and materialistic
She be efiko/book worm.you go bash am say her itk and sturboness too much
She's s.u born again now na s.u una dey face
She's a virgin una go abuse am say who Virgin EPP? Shes too uptight ,Virgins are too rigid and inexperienced
She's not a virgin una go abuse am say she dey sleep around before marriage.she's too loose
She is a teen mom una go bash am say she no fit use condom
She dump pikin for street una go curse am taya
She abort you go abuse am

So this time na for S.u girls bashing abi

When una finish, Carry una mama marry.shioorrr

Iranu oshi rata marayo

grin grin

Madam sambarry no go kill person oo

Its the turn of S.U ladies today, it was virgins the other time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by NoToPile: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP last time I checked born again ladies have not stopped getting married, even the S.U ones abi MFM and deeper life and chosen still hold weddings even mass wedding sef.

Now they are angry with christains ladies , na wa oo.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Daeylar(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
AZeD1:
Don't you guys ever get tired of this marriage issue?

99 problems plaguing Nigeria but marriage isn't one.

Marriage is their beginning and end in this country, they keep obsessing over marriage and it's ridiculous,

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by TEEBLUE88(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
bayulll011:

they may get married if they stop their foolishness early.

they may marry if they are wise to understand that God will not do for a man what he can do for himselves.

they may marry if they change their ways and realise that Heaven will only help who help themselves and God will not come from heaven to ordained a man that will marry them.

Those ones are close to meno stop,all their Eggs already dried up.
I always nod my head in pity when i hear them vomit their distorted idea of marriage, in the end they will like "my wedding will shock you" shock who? hahahaha!
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
NoToPile:

grin grin

Madam sambarry no go kill person oo

Its the turn of S.U ladies today, it was virgins the other time.

You dey mind them. Attacking women gives them joy.
Nonsense
So much presssure and stress on women especially on the issue of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Firgemachar: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
purem:
When I look at religion I see people enslaving themselves Thinking that they are serving one being that doesn't know anything about there existence.

Hell is real. You better start going close to fire so that you can start getting used to it...
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by KKKWHITE(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
purem:
When I look at religion I see people enslaving themselves Thinking that they are serving one being that doesn't know anything about there existence.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Skmoda360(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
anibi9674:
ok. op child of the devil and Antichrist. who ungodly marriage help.
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
By Brainnews NG

Ever ed with kids and peaceful family.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/some-born-again-ladies-are-finding-difficulties-to-get-married/
Lies from the pit of hell perversion everywhere just to make Christians tired and weary, born again ladies are getting married and stay in marriage stop ur rubbish post and face ur life, if some of them are not getting married it is the economy or probably they are superficial.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by akintom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Most of those babes in churches, are stale, as far as consideration for marriage is concerned.

In order to cover their past sexual escapades, they use "no sex before marriage", as a image mending.

For a guy that knows how to ridicule Yahweh, No babe is as easy to lay, like these fake babes in churches. All that's required, is to balance "worldliness and Yahwehness".
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Daeylar(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Una don start this morning. Always masturbating on women matters

She's a slay Queen una go bash am taya say she's vain and materialistic
She be efiko/book worm.you go bash am say her itk and sturboness too much
She's s.u born again now na s.u una dey face
She's a virgin una go abuse am say who Virgin EPP? Shes too uptight ,Virgins are too rigid and inexperienced
She's not a virgin una go abuse am say she dey sleep around before marriage.she's too loose
She is a teen mom una go bash am say she no fit use condom
She dump pikin for street una go curse am taya
She abort you go abuse am

So this time na for S.u girls bashing abi

When una finish, Carry una mama marry.shioorrr

Iranu oshi rata marayo

Attacking women gives them joy, rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
because they are hypocrites!
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by doyinbaby(f): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
akintom:
Most of those babes in churches, are stale, as far as consideration for marriage is concerned.

In order to cover their past sexual escapades, they use "no sex before marriage", as a image mending.

For a guy that knows how to ridicule Yahweh, No babe is as easy to lay, like these fake babes in churches. All that's required, is to balance "worldliness and Yahwehness".
if a woman had lived a wayward life in the past but repented.....should sshe not start a new life which includes no sex before marriage.......do you think sexual promiscuity is a bigger sin before God than stealing.....Jesus has provision for repented prostitutes...... Would you rather they continue in sin......but all they need to do is to tell their husband to be their past before the wedding (the husband to be should also talk about his past)......STOP BEING JUGDEMENTAL

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Naija ladies are really to "churchy," no doubt. The truth is, after years of observation, i realised that it is how they were raised that led to that. They were raised to go to church by thier mothers in fear of the "dangerous world we live in." They don't even really know why they go to church. They just go to church as a tradition. They are raised by their mothers to go to school and get married as a "good christian wife." In the process, their mothers, out of insecurity of men and "the dangerous world we live in," raise these ladies to be rude and bossy, using their "christianity" to justify their rude, holier than thou attitude. And in the end they end up screwing up their possible eventual marriage by being bossy and denying their husbands of the good (periodic, long session) sex (cuz dey blive its unholy if it gets too much n intimate), the emotional care ((maybe) cuz they blive all or most men are mindless sex hungry demonz), and the intimacy. In d end all dey do is av children n d cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
By Brainnews NG

Ever wondered why some born-again ladies who are really serving God aren’t married?

They attend church activities regularly, always with Holy bible or spiritual book in their hand bags, always dressed properly, prayer warrior even to the point that all her neighbors hears her during night or early morning prayer yet the lady is in her late 30s or early 40s no husband, not even a fellow church or Christian brother to marry her?

Well from my observation; let me write some of the sure reasons why some of our holy sisters are finding difficulties to get married in their late 30s or early 40s when most of their perceived worldly, indecent, carnal-minded ladies are getting married in their mid 20s and late 20s.

- Born again ladies too scary and embarrassing for most men to approach: Yes they are insulting, I recall when a born again lady once slapped a man in the public because the man touched her politely. This set of ladies scared away potential husbands when they were young with their over serious attitudes. They have the set or standard of men they considered the kind of men they can grant audience and their principles and standard must be met by any man that should talk to them and believe me some of them have more than 50 principles and standard a man has to attain before they grant the man an audience.

Let me talk about some of their standards that makes them send men away;

- Firstly, He must be a God-fearing man (this God fearing man is what I don’t still understand what they mean) they need a man who is a strong Christian preferably their Church member.

- The man must tall, fair or dark, knows the scriptures very well, can pray for at least 30 minutes a day.

- The man must not drink alcohol, must not party, and must not do a kind of work that will make him return late at night.

- The man must be the type that helps her for some house works like cleaning, kitchen and laundry.

- If She finally considers the man, She will need months to pray to God about it in order for God to give her approval and if She get’s the approval from God, the man must also follow her to go and see her Pastor for final approval and if the Pastor says NO, then she pursues the man like a criminal.

- If the Pastor approves, sometimes men would not cope with their harsh principles beginning from the No touching till wedding day rule.

- Extreme born again ladies are always right and no one can correct them, they always feel like demigod to their men.

Meanwhile their perceived indecent ladies have been married with kids and peaceful family.

SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/some-born-again-ladies-are-finding-difficulties-to-get-married/
Firstly, He must be a God-fearing man (this God fearing man is what I don’t still understand what they mean) they need a man who is a strong Christian preferably their Church member.

That's wish of most ladies and not just born again sisters. Yes the man should be born again because she can't be unequally yoked with unbeliever so that she wouldn't move from the faith. It's better to be single on earth than marry someone who would draw you to hell
The man must tall, fair or dark, knows the scriptures very well, can pray for at least 30 minutes a day.

- The man must not drink alcohol, must not party, and must not do a kind of work that will make him return late at night.
These are what most ladies look for in guys and isn't restricted to born again ladies.

- If She finally considers the man, She will need months to pray to God about it in order for God to give her approval and if She get’s the approval from God, the man must also follow her to go and see her Pastor for final approval and if the Pastor says NO, then she pursues the man like a criminal.

Her pastor acts as a guide and only confirms the prophecy revealed to her by God. It's always good that they seek God in prayers before getting married. Some not all as buttressed by you believes their pastor due to long fellowship they have with him . The believe that God speaks to pastors is what they believe. Although some take it to extreme but don't forget it's because of past mistakes of some sisters that made them to be strict in this aspect.

Extreme born again ladies are always right and no one can correct them, they always feel like demigod to their men.
This is totally not correct as you're too generalistic on this. Not all behave alike with what you stated

The acclaimed indecent ladies having good homes are what you see in the surface and not inside.
The bottom line of the whole scenario is that the extreme born again ladies as asserted by you are strict based on past experience shared by most ladies. So most of them rather wait on God than fall into big mess that would be difficult to come out. It's better to be late in life than be late.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by soberdrunk(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fashionlover:

Buhahaha!! grin grin You are a clown.I'm sure you were looking for milk and malt upadan after they finished with you. grin

My brother nah Gulder save my life oooo!! 1 hot gulder is the best energizer for any "healthy" young man.... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
comradechekov:
Naija ladies are really to "churchy," no doubt. The truth is, after years of observation, i realised that it is how they were raised that led to that. They were raised to go to church by thier mothers in fear of the "dangerous world we live in." They don't even really know why they go to church. They just go to church as a tradition. They are raised by their mothers to go to school and get married as a "good christian wife." In the process, their mothers, out of insecurity of men and "the dangerous world we live in," raise these ladies to be rude and bossy, using their "christianity" to justify their rude, holier than thou attitude. And in the end they end up screwing up their possible eventual marriage by being bossy and denying their husbands of the good (periodic, long session) sex (cuz dey blive its unholy if it gets too much n intimate), the emotional care ((maybe) cuz they blive all or most men are mindless sex hungry demonz), and the intimacy. In d end all dey do is av children n d cycle continues.

wait naija ladies are too churchy? wow I didn't know I thought they are all shameless oloshos and 'slay queens'
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
A lady who was once in love with me told me to shut my mouth, that "it is not scriptural" cuz i said mvthafvcka. That was the end of the relationship. So much for respect ur husband. And 4 haters out there who might want to lash out at me that she's just "protecting her faith" she could've put it to me a little easier. And that was not her only bossy holier than thou moments with me. She exhibited a lot more even when i was not sinning. I've seen a lot of marriages, my parents' inclusive, end up in ruins cuz of the woman's (wife's) overly religious attitude. my fellow men, i have a piece of advice for u - have a house of ur own b4 u think of any girl/marriage. It helps. Trus me. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

wait naija ladies are too churchy? wow I didn't know I thought they are all shameless oloshos and 'slay queens'
i did not mean all. I meant some. Sowwy.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
Biased write up
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by burakado17: 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Another extreme born again spotted.

You also want me to bring video proof?
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by RighteousI: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
To the OP, I suspect that your father, brother, uncle and nephew also touch women politely like the man you described in your post.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by burakado17: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Must everybody marry Marriage is not an achievement o jare...

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by memories1(f): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the bashing is becoming annoying boring and tiring. Always ranting and criticizing with both sides of their mouth

They're the ones that will bash girls saying they're looking for Mr perfect, when they are guilty of exactly the same thing

Seems female bashing is the new religion and a form of ecstasy for easing out the frustration away

My dear, don't pay much attention to what you read online. Gone are the days when this section of nairaland had a higher number of experienced and reasonable people. There are still a whole lot of good, deliciously imperfect men out there who don't believe in all these crappy double standards. Most comments here are best regarded as a form of comic relief.
Re: Why Some Born-again Ladies Are Finding Difficulties To Get Married by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Are you talking from experience. Your picture resembles one that passed through the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.