Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

"I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide (747 Views)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide by Eddyrocky(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olamide Baddo, has revealed that his hardwork is what got him to where he is today as he had to drop out of school.

The YBNL boss made this known appearing as a special guest of honour at the Summer camp organised by the Ogun State government at at Akin Ogunpoola Model College, Akinale in Ewekoro Local Government Area of the state .......READ MORE http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/08/i-am-from-ogun-state-here-i-do-not-joke.html?m=1

Re: "I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide by Benekruku(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
Olamide is definitely a stack illiterate to have made such utterance!

What does his music promote that aligns with culture? Drugs, scam, nudity or violence?

People just speak out of influence of hard-drugs.

1 Like

Re: "I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide by Seguntimmy(m): 4:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Benekruku:
Olamide is definitely a stack illiterate to have made such utterance!

What does his music promote that aligns with culture? Drugs, scam, nudity or violence?

People just speak out of influence of hard-drugs.

Ah ah, wetin dey pain u 4 d guy mata now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Got No Chill. See His Funny Response To A Fan. / Fathia Balogun, Empress Njamah, Melvin Oduah At The Premier Of Lizzygold Onuwaje / Check Out Justin Skye's Response To Osi Suaze's Wizkid Taunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.