Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie (42080 Views)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:16am On Jan 31
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie is telling social media audience how he feels about second wife, Judy Austin.

Yul Edochie shared a photo about his second wife with the captions below:

You see this lady here,
I don't joke with her.
IJELE ODOGWU.
HER EXCELLENCY

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2ue5thoVnS/?igsh=anJtOHhubnozY3A5

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Haydens: 11:23am On Jan 31
31st of January my first f.t.c ever on nairaland.

I dedicate it to super eagles. 💪 🦅

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by psalmskiddy(m): 11:23am On Jan 31
Okay

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Donpuffy(m): 11:23am On Jan 31
I like them thick and clean. She reminds me of a girl I used to know

39 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by fidelmarshal199: 11:24am On Jan 31
Your problem. I've better things to think about

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by jackpot(f): 11:24am On Jan 31
WILL THE ONLINE INLAWS AND NDI NWUNYE-DI AGREE? cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by 900warriorz: 11:24am On Jan 31
smiley

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Blackestjunior(m): 11:24am On Jan 31
Blleeppp

End time Prophet.

This one has seen that there is much money in the ministry...
he can own a private jet as a PastorPreneur, not sure if he can get that from his low budget ritualist film.

10 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:24am On Jan 31
Na u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Oluwomonext212(m): 11:24am On Jan 31
She could later joke with you
Gistblog9ja:
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie is telling social media audience how he feels about second wife, Judy Austin.

5 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Emperormartin(m): 11:24am On Jan 31
If I were yul edochie I will start doing skit

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Brooke60(f): 11:24am On Jan 31
This guy is under bondage, talks too much for a man that just lost a child

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by iCauseTrouble: 11:24am On Jan 31
grin

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Bullet01(f): 11:24am On Jan 31
sad
Who she be?

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Babaflenjor: 11:25am On Jan 31
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by rofanx13: 11:25am On Jan 31
Ije nwoke akaria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:25am On Jan 31
H

1 Like

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:25am On Jan 31
Baby man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by AZControversial(m): 11:25am On Jan 31
sad

Attention seeker!!!

9 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by qtx(m): 11:26am On Jan 31
Haydens:
31st of January my first f.t.c ever on nairaland.

I dedicate it to super eagles. 💪 🦅
But you made f.t.c on a us.eless topick. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Abolodje: 11:26am On Jan 31
Nobody cares lil bro

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by onome25(m): 11:27am On Jan 31
Gistblog9ja:

Shebi de say him na pastor abi i know understand wetin him mean or what
Pls I need more education on this man pls embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Caramia2020(m): 11:27am On Jan 31
Clown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Sampao: 11:28am On Jan 31
Why should this be for our information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by abdulskulboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 31
The tall lady though...opotoyi

6 Likes

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by broadman20: 11:28am On Jan 31
Oluwoleaded:
Na she be the sermon for ur online service

Don't mind the useless clown.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Nicepoker(m): 11:28am On Jan 31
Donpuffy:
I like them thick and clean. She reminds me of a girl I used to know
The girl now is a shadow of herself. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Jan 31
Online pastor with 2 wives........🤣😂

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judy Austin: You See This Lady Here, I Don't Joke With Her - Yul Edochie by IgnobleJay: 11:29am On Jan 31
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Reekado Banks: At 24, I Have Benz, Lexus, Built My Mom House, Building A School / Ice Prince Comment On Yemi Alade's Outfit Lands Him In Trouble [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.