Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian (58621 Views)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO / How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by kamalese: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2017

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

Seriously? I can say it anywhere. I'm not a TRIBALIST! So I'll condemn crime, and not the tribe.

We have heard. But today na Afonja commit. Abi no be so tongue
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by UncutSk(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjas and scam grin
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by VickyRotex(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
EasyWork001:

We have heard. But today na Afonja commit. Abi no be so tongue

No! Today, its on the news, that "A NIGERIAN" committed a crime.

And I'm sure if you've ever been out of the country, you will agree with me that, these people don't even care what state you're from in Nigeria. They don't care what tribe. They ask what country you are from, that is it! Only few will even go ahead and say, Oh, I've heard of Lagos, I've heard of Abuja. They don't care! Na una wey get country, put everything for head like Gala.

Later, you will hear a black person saying, "Whites are victimizing us". No, they're not! "We're victimizing ourselves!" Smh.

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by bigtt76(f): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Checkout name - Johnson Google Chrome Adekunle tongue
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
VickyRotex:

No! Today, its on the news, that "A NIGERIAN" committed a crime.

And I'm sure if you've ever been out of the country, you will agree with me that, these people don't even care what state you're from in Nigeria. They don't care what tribe. They ask what country you are from, that is it! Only few will even go ahead and say, Oh, I've heard of Lagos, I've heard of Abuja. They don't care! Na una wey get country, put everything for head like Gala.

Later, you will hear a black person saying, "Whites are victimizing us". No, they're not! "We're victimizing ourselves!" Smh.

Afonja lady, enough pouring of spit grin

Your people commit, no be the end of the world

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by EternalTruth: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
VickyRotex:
This same Guy? Thought they caught him some months ago.

Watch all these tribalists invade this thread and insult each other. Instead of coming together to condemn the act, you'll see them tagging it to a certain tribe.

What's you guys problem?

Crime is Crime irrespective of whoever commits it!
shut up afonjress, na your brother do am. Na so una people dey behave.
Crime dey Una blood.
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Orodje(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
OP like seriously how can I reach this guy, I need to throw cheque for my client grin
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
He's kinda cute...
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by akmath: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Just imagine this one doing collabo with evans.
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by DICKtator: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2017
donnaD:
Y did they cover the faces of the white ladies and guy but did not cover the face of the black guy.we Nigerians are the ones killing ourselves.

His face wasn't covered because he is part of the syndicate.

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Jaqenhghar: 3:25am On Aug 28, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He doesn't approve of what the guy did but his mind is desperately trying to find a way to justify criminality. Nigerians in Nigeria just cannot help themselves. Smh.
Somehow in his warped mind a Nigerian swindling the whites is getting even with them intellectually, technologically, and economically. SMH

Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Stylz69(m): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2017
Na their work o! Soft work. They just cannot work hard and earn a honest living. If they aren't scamming they are cutting head. If they aren't scamming or cutting head, they are planning one act of treachery.
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by banmee(m): 8:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Somehow in his warped mind a Nigerian swindling the whites is getting even with them intellectually, technologically, and economically. SMH

I just tire.
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2017
Mosb:
. Lmao that one don cast
Which one dey?
Re: Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian by ochardbaby(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Unimaginable123:
if the guy were an igbo man caught with drugs in Canada, would u have written this epistle?

I am one naija_ I speak all the 3 major languages @naija.

I don't do,oyingbo or omoyoruba abi Na baushe..... all man Na my brother.

Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos