Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) (49686 Views)

'I Borrowed Trousers to Attend Auditions' - Denrele Edun / D'banj Rocks Rastafarian Dreadlocks In New Picture / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by bamasite(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by luluman: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2017
Sugarcious:
When will this dude realize that his career is over. Dbanj is no longer relevant. embarassed So I made FTC!
Leave the guy o, he still relevant pass you 100 times for Naija.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
aнннн υ need тнe evalυaтιon мore odenѕy...cryιng and ѕeeĸιng eмpaтнy onlιne...looĸιng ғor rιce aѕ тнe rιcн caυѕed υr proвleмѕ....

geт a real lιғe..υ are ѕтιll ѕqυeezιng υr тooтнpaѕтe тo вrυѕн тнaт υr тeeтн тнaт нaѕ ѕeen вeттer dayѕ..poverтy go ĸιll υυυυυ...alwayѕ тrollιng on rιcн people ιnѕтead oғ υ тo concenтraтe on υr мιѕeraвle eхιѕтence...yea ι call ιт eхιѕтence cυz wнen υ can'т aғғord вaѕιc lιғe тнιngѕ υ are noт lιvιng вυт eхιѕтιng...ιм ѕυre even panтѕ υ вυy aт oĸrιĸa ���and υ wιll ѕтιll вυy odd colorѕ вecaυѕe тнey ѕυpporт υr dιrтιneѕѕ and ιnceѕѕanт υѕage���arмpιт wιтн coloraтιon aѕ ιғ ιyaвaѕнιra dey υѕe υr arмpιт do мoιмoι cooler ����
Swerve.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Flaghouse1: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
CheedyJ:

How old age wan take catch person @just 36

36 is no longer a youth, forget all those people claiming youth leaders art50 years plus.

At this age man don suppose to be arranging lots of things for his life, however the guy has tried in his own little ways for the music industry, though he might not be dishing out songs quarterly like other artiste, I believe he would have invested silently and may be making more money from other sources than in the music industry.

I know that you like him, so unfortunate I don't know him personally I would have introduced you ! Well per adventure I get to meet him or get aquatinted with him I will definitely do you that favor�
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by luluman: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2017
buchiluchi:
What is the essence of rocking such an expensive trouser when it got no fitting on you? Mtchewww , busy for nothing undecided
And what's the essence of buying data when you don't know how to use it?
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by khalids: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
Sugarcious:
When will this dude realize that his career is over. Dbanj is no longer relevant. embarassed So I made FTC!

Keep talking trash...Did he tell you he is looking for your approval.......You just lack basic understanding

A musician cannot sing all the days of his life....there has to be life after music and DBanj is walking that road......this is the business end of music where the real money is......Look at Dr Dre...do you think singing would have made him the billionaire he is today...he has gone to the business end where the real money is....

Reminds me of a comedians definition of rich and wealthy....(Christian Ronaldo is rich, but the owners of Real Madrid that pays his bills are wealthy)..

DBanj has left the path of rich...he is now towing the path of wealth

1 Like

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2017
01mcfadden:

Thanks bro.
Check well, I said my goal is for society and mankind.
The title will come in handy when the aim is achieved.

I can work on research that can better the society and also help mankind in unraveling many mysteries yet unsolved to her.

Ohhh. That's sweet.. I love your spirit. Just keep working on it. The difference between a dream and a reality is action. The sky is your starting point.

1 Like

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by correctguy101(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2017
danduj:
*Floyd Mayweather vs Connor McGregor*

Saturday 26th August, 2017 at T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas, NV US.

Ticket: *$80,200.00*
Me: $80,20.00 *just to watch a match?* $80,200 × 315 = ₦25,263,000. Somebody better *die* in that ring.

Even the match between David and Goliath was *free.!!!*

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by vertueptime: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2017
I remember the times when only abokis wear jump up trousers and they were yabbed, now abokis dnt wear jumpups but the ones yabbing them do, its so gayish to wear tight trouser and the thing come jumpup
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by nothernstar: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Aba dey try. If I'm lying ask d-banj
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
The cost doesn't mean its the origina wan, let's ask Baba Hushpapy aka gucci ambassador first
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sugarcious:

Wanted to crucify you but why do that since it's obvious you are business uneducated. Listen and listen good dear one, music is long dead in Nigeria and when it comes to using the spotlight Dbanj is one of endowed few. Don't come at people cos they are not living up to your expectation, till I will leave this planet E , I respect this guy and his stealth mode of operation. Learn and not unlearn

2 Likes

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
generalpipe47:
Hope he has paid his debts....Na long time e go spend for sanko this time..

Mumu stop hating and make 1 quarter d news he has made so far, instead of you young asses to keep praying or hustling to make it, you are busy pouring our ur frustrations on made men. Mumu once more
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by engrrichie92(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
buchiluchi:
What is the essence of rocking such an expensive trouser when it got no fitting on you? Mtchewww , busy for nothing undecided

This kinda post my brother is the ESSENCE
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
d original has only one stripe.

Mumu na u do d original, wonder what dwells inside ignorant Nigerians like you, so dbanj will wake up to make a folly of himself by rocking under 1k dolls trouser? Loan sense nah
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
How much are we talking here that made him upgraded? Common 260k (naira) for that matter. His career isn't ended but this is no achievement. Ordinary guys and non celebrities spend x5 on stuffs.

Ode oya dash me the money. You broke asses full of rusted ego will come on faceless platform to pull tongue swag on achievers, bro abeg Wetin spectacular Dem Sabi u for ? Even on ur street? Dead or living he has made a name, deal with that.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
This op self, hushpuppi never confirm you don dey broadcast. Smh

1 Like

Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Juliusdking(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmm wink
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
ActionsShure:
Everything u see sometimes
Might look real
Buh def not original.
Over hyped broke ass niggi on past glory shit.
U go dey copy 2chains el chapo.
U think say na sere sere be 2chains el chapo

Dumb ass, when u never cross any border ur utterance go def sell u out. If u no be mumu u go Sabi how proper Yankee big black American operates. They don't live by words or mouth wey u guys Sabi e.g 30billion. They live it and show it. Before an American big dog can collaborate with dbanj u suppose know he's worth mega. Advice stop hating when ur whole career is wavy, just ignore and love like Yankee will love their own mumu artist. If e easy make a track.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:
By the way, what kind of bad model is that dude wearing the clothes after D'Banj's photo? He made the clothes look terrible.

Since you won't be able to afford it in the next 2yrs, How has the bad look got an impact on you?
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by LEXYCOM: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
With 260k, if I enter mandalas for balogun in Lagos. I will carry bags of Ghana must go filled is orishirishi designers.. ..... It well sha undecided
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by isiluvv: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nma27:
See d ugly teblic trouser sef
Bad belle
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Mumu na u do d original, wonder what dwells inside ignorant Nigerians like you, so dbanj will wake up to make a folly of himself by rocking under 1k dolls trouser? Loan sense nah
hahaha! Na another man's life/trouser wan kii you like this.... its fun bro, ps dont hang yet. cheesy
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by 2bam: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
VeniJu:

You should go back to school and request for all the fees you paid to Mrs. Oladipo, your English teacher.
. Please teach me Mr perfect.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

hahaha! Na another man's life/trouser wan kii you like this.... its fun bro, ps dont hang yet. cheesy

I won't hang bro instead will come cheers at ur funeral... Just enlightening those who think making a name is a joke
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by EseWealth(f): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
260 what, will it cover my shame?
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I won't hang bro instead will come cheers at ur funeral... Just enlightening those who think making a name is a joke
Stamping impression that u r a conscious person through this media is not quite lucrative as far as am concerned except if you dont know the difference btw being liberal and 'overactive superego'. After reading these two articles, life may actually have another meaning to 'bored nature':
https://www.powerofpositivity.com/seriously-stress-happy-goals/
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15554/1/Why-Do-I-Take-Things-Too-Seriously.html
“Don’t take life too seriously; nobody ever makes it out alive anyway.” – Van Wilder
Thank me later.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
if he can afford that, then its not over.... he only upgraded.

how are you sure it's not Chinese version? Nairalanders are so gullible. some Jordans are 95k and you would get the Chinese version that look exactly like it on Amazon for 15k. don't be deceived. definitely not Igbo made but could be Chinese made that could be around 12k,did he tell you he bought the original?
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Boyooosa:

Stamping impression that u r a conscious person through this media is not quite lucrative as far as am concerned except if you dont know the difference btw being liberal and 'overactive superego'. After reading these two articles, life may actually have another meaning to 'bored nature':
https://www.powerofpositivity.com/seriously-stress-happy-goals/
http://www.healthguidance.org/entry/15554/1/Why-Do-I-Take-Things-Too-Seriously.html
“Don’t take life too seriously; nobody ever makes it out alive anyway.” – Van Wilder
Thank me later.

Trust me wont go a click near your links, cos i dont live by other people's opinion. However common sense tells already how utterances works, sarcasm is one thing while foolishness is another.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Trust me wont go a click near your links, cos i dont live by other people's opinion. However common sense tells already how utterances works, sarcasm is one thing while foolishness is another.
I know u r too lazy to do that but make use of this summary as it relates with your encounter with the newbie cheesy I am:
Some people also just struggle not to take things literally and might struggle with jokes or games simply because they are taking them at face value (this actually may be a symptom of ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder). Try to look past what people are saying and get the intention behind it – and remember they're just words.
Re: D'banj rocks N260,000k Gucci Trousers To #kingdoncome Premiere (photo) by redcliff: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
if he can afford that, then its not over.... he only upgraded.

dbanjs music career is over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face Idibia(pics) / Anita Dhunwantee Edun: Denrele's Indian Mother Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.