Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow (18950 Views)

Are You Aware Of This 2bedroom Luxury Apartments Selling In Surulere? (pic) / Own A 2bedroom Bungalow With A Deposit N250k / Construction Of 2units Of 2bedroom Bungalow (ikorodu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by softlina(f): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2017
4M or more will do
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by DreamShelter(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2017
Are you looking for an establishment to bring into live your dream home?
Are you looking for where to get a professional design and layout for your building with cost effective quotations?
Are you looking for an establishment that will help you with building related services such as Cladding, Rendering, Walling, Flooring, Tilling and other services to make your home a master piece?
Then Dream Homes Constructions is just the perfect place to contact, with staff of years of experience in the building construction industry. We have been delivering first class designs and constructions using world class standard on projects ranging from general structures and homes to other building related services such as: Cladding, Rendering, Walling, Flooring and Tilling.
We are committed towards changing the landscape views of our environment
http://premisesconstruction..com.ng
[color=#006600][/color]
Contact us at;
Dream Homes Constructions
jelilololade@yahoo.com
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by oluwamitomisin: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
OP,
the entrance door is [i]far [/i]pushed in or else there is intended to be a staircase to the entrance. otherwise, i will prefer the door brought in line with the walls and not recessed as you have it now
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by JoshMedia: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Sirambassador:
shocked

I catch you
They don pursue Una comot from Currency thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by DreamShelter(m): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2017
3-4million will bring that to completion.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol,pple just keep on laughing, all is well.
www.nairaland.com/timtol
Architectural services+quality+safety: whatsapp/call:08100452977

As I said earlier, believe in yourself u can finish up the project and someone also told u to stop looking for estimate seemingly a small project... lol
d 2.95M(my qoute above is 2.95M - 4M) will do the majority and will b enough but mostly depending on ur taste as someone also said above.

Success!
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Sirambassador(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2017
JoshMedia:

I catch you
They don pursue Una comot from Currency thread grin

for the mean time, we have to hang around. Somewhere grin

But wait ooo,,, wetin carry you come here shocked
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 7:43am On Aug 28, 2017
JoshMedia:

I catch you They don pursue Una comot from Currency thread grin
lol grin
JoshMedia:

I catch you They don pursue Una comot from Currency thread grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Sirambassador:

Lol...hahaha.
Sirambassador:

Lol...hahaha.
Sirambassador:

Lol...hahaha.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by adebaxton(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2017
iamlarry99:
Good day nairalanders, I need builders in the house to help me with a rough estimate of how much It ll cost me to erect this 2bedrm simple bungalow to finishing level, with tiles in every room and pop in the living room and dining, thanks in advance.
3.5m
kitchen and sanitary appliances with all rooms and toilet fully tiled and POP in the living room and dinning. PVC for rooms.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by slimmax: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice work, using floor plan creator
It depends on your location, check my profile you will find that i did something similar last year. I reside in the north and have spent 1.7m give or take, but haven't done plastering and fittings.

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Jarus(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:
OP, this is as simple as a plan that I've seen. It should be a straightforward build.

Don't waste your time looking for estimates, etc Beleive in yourself that you can complete a 2 bedroom building.

Start making blocks, etc and search for a trustworthy local builder as a partner.

Good luck.

Gbam. I was in this stage in 2009. I asked same question. I even asked in Nairaland.

I asked our family bricklayer. My salary was about 200k then. I was intially scared of the costs I was hearing.

I just started anyway, ignoring all the estimates.

Don't spend too much time on this. Just start, even if it's just 250k you have.

To Allah be the glory, starting my third bungalow in 8 years now.

5 Likes

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by bobosydney: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
This is is what 9 millions build.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Jarus:

Gbam. I was in this stage in 2009. I asked same question. I even asked in Nairaland.

I asked our family bricklayer. My salary was about 200k then. I was intially scared of the costs I was hearing.

Don't soend too mych time on this. Just start, even if it's just 250k you have.

Lol...
grin
Jarus:

Don't soend too mych time on this. Just start, even if it's just 250k you have.

Lol...
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 28, 2017
Any quantity surveyor??

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by laplace19(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2017
iamlarry99:
Good day nairalanders, I need builders in the house to help me with a rough estimate of how much It ll cost me to erect this 2bedrm simple bungalow to finishing level, with tiles in every room and pop in the living room and dining, thanks in advance.
Dear OP, kindly budget 3.8 - 4.2mil.... the upper limit depends on the taste of finishing that you want. Remember you're gonna use POP, quality tiles too (maybe 600 x 600mm for the sitting room), foreign doors like polygold . Better WC costing around 25k unlike the white 13k WC and many others.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by 2016easy2017: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2017
iamlarry99:
CALL THIS NUMBER. SHE'S A PROFESSIONAL AND TRUST-WORTHY IN THIS FIELD. SHE'D HAD MANY DONE AND CAN COMPLETE ALL.07035901663
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by macmiral: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Google that bro
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by money121(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by shedy03(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2017
fine plan
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by allbricks(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2017
With a standard finish, modern building thread and also cost effective 3.5m would do d job, consider flat roofing ...my advice. That design isn't cost effective

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2017
jfleece:
The prices of building materials varies,so I suggest u go to a place where u can get affordable materials for the building project.. "Benin city" is a Harbour for affordable building materials...... So with all the available materials and a sound and trustworthy project supervisor, 3.5 million should be enough to summarize the building project..
u mean if am building in let's say pH I will go to Benin to buy materials? Is that wat u mean or am I getting the wrong message?
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2017
allbricks:
With a standard finish, modern building thread and also cost effective 3.5m would do d job, consider flat roofing ...my advice. That design isn't cost effective
Something shed-like form roof(shed roof).
But there r some which don't like that but it's really less cost.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by jfleece(m): 8:13am On Aug 28, 2017
smithsydny:
u mean if am building in let's say pH I will go to Benin to buy materials? Is that wat u mean or am I getting the wrong message?
yea, it's worth the stress..
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2017
netoc65:
OP, I'm sorry to say this, but whoever designed this house is a bad designer.

And again, the information you provided is not enough to give you a quote. The cost all depends on your personal taste.

What's ant room?
What's the size of that toilet door in the room by the right?
like a room before the parlor.. Like in my house, our ants room is bigger than our main parlor. I don't know why.but we have chairs in the ant room and TV.. B4 the main parlor
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by newslifeop: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2017
14m
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Now see this as comparison,
That's a 3bedroom bungalow on 60by60.
U kw the cost of finishing this one will be more than that but mostly based on the finishing.
Someone said even if u only have 250k start with that,I also reason with that at list the foundation will reach a certain level.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2017
jfleece:
yea, it's worth the stress..
oyea? OK what about the cost of transportation if added won't it buy same goods in pH.

Just trying to get information that's all.. Information is power u know.
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2017
CHESTER48:
like a room before the parlor.. Like in my house, our ants room is bigger than our main parlor. I don't know why.but we have chairs in the ant room and TV.. B4 the main parlor
How does that happened,the designer fault or the bricklayer or the supervisor?
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Timtol(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2017
smithsydny:
oyea? OK what about the cost of transportation if added won't it buy same goods in pH.

Just trying to get information that's all.. Information is power u know.
Nicely said
Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2017
CHESTER48:

Lol... It's called an Ante-room.
Next time get an architect to design for you. You'll appreciate it.

And again. Ante-room being bigger than the lounge is an error. It defeats the main purpose of the Ante-room. It's supposed to be more like a waiting room.

Anyway like I said earlier, it all depends on your taste.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Will Finish This 2bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2017
netoc65:

Lol... It's called an Ante-room.
Next time get an architect to design for you. You'll appreciate it.
lol.. They sound alike nah..haha. Na architect design am ooo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos / Building Collapses In Akure, Ondo, One Killed, Many Trapped (Photos) / Affordable House Plans For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.