Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) (32206 Views)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade / Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by nairanaira12: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
centboy123456:

I see u are an Catholic that why u saying this

Only an idiot will stay outside the Catholic Church and be judging them when you don't know what they do inside
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by nairanaira12: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
Truefaith:
The Catholic Faith is the most enduring anti-Christ religion out of Christianity. Its hatred of Jesus Christ is beyond normal..

Father Mbaka is into evil in the name of God.

The Bible has been written and it represents the Mind of God. The popes are men. They represent only themselves and Satan on earth.

There is only One Mediator between men and God. That is the Lord Jesus Christ, never any pope or father.

Open this site:

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/09/23/are-you-a-catholic/

God is calling all men everywhere to repent and believe on Jesus Christ, God's Son.

Mary and Fatima worship is demon worship. You cannot find such teachings in the Bible.

Relics are idolatry.

God will punish those that indulge in it, no matter how long it takes.

Flee from Satan-instituted evil. Roman Catholicism is from the Devil.

And who revealed all these to you about the Catholic Church? The Holy Spirit or your stupid, thoughtless, demonic, sensual devilish human spirit?

I challenge you to produce evidence to these claims. If not, you are a cursed bastard from a generation of imbec.iles

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

For your information sir, you have a deranged idea/understanding about the Catholic Church. Everybody is free to manifest the gift of God in his life, be it preaching, praying, speaking in tongues or whatever the gift may be. As long as the gift is supported by the scriptures, then it is acceptable in the Catholic Church. I don't really know what you take the Church for; this your understanding is archaic and off-point.

And yes, people speak in tongues and miracles happen everytime in the Catholic Church. But we just don't broadcast these things
and the gifts include selling blessed water and branded recharge cards?. call a spade a spade and not a spoon factory error

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by nairanaira12: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
and the gifts include selling blessed water and branded recharge cards?. call a spade a spade and not a spoon factory error

We don't sell blessed water in the Catholic Church, neither do we sell branded recharge cards. Have you seen any Catholic Church where such takes place? I challenge you to give evidence or just keep quiet instead of making empty noise over what you clearly have no idea about
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by centboy123456(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
nairanaira12:

Only an idiot will stay outside the Catholic Church and be judging them when you don't know what they do inside

Catholic worship idol
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by menkas(m): 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
I love u my great father in the lord my God protect u for me in JESUS name I pray Amen long living Adoration ministry Enugu Amen
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by massinola(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Arysexy:

Are u minding that one. Same him will open thread and attack Catholic church for witch hunting just as they said in the case of d calabar priest that resigned.

Come to think of it, is ex Fr etim more gifted than fr mbaka? And why hasn't d Catholic church they claim is against gifted priests banned fr mbaka? They will have to say something to bring down d church but they can't succeed

Dominus vobiscum!
Et cum spiritu tuo oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by futurebaby: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2017
the great man keep it up we are with you
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by nairanaira12: 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
centboy123456:

Catholic worship idol

You mean the same way God commanded the Israelites to worship idol/graven image in numbers 21?

Don't be an idiot. You will be better off shutting your mouth up than arguing about something you know little or nothing about.
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by LeonOgu(m): 11:00am On Jan 21, 2018
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
why has the Vatican or the catholic church done nothing to curtail this man's nonsense, if he wants to be a prosperity pentecostal preacher then he should denounce the catholic church and deceive his sheeple in peace.
PS: I AM NOT A CATHOLIC.

Then seal up your mouth!
Re: Father Mbaka Storms London For A Crusade(photos,video) by LeonOgu(m): 11:08am On Jan 21, 2018
My father, I'm well pleased with you because you're the Oracle of the HOLY ONE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 79th Birthday / T. B. Joshua Celebrates 56th Birthday. 20 Facts you many not know About Prophet / Prophet Marcus K.O. Tibetan's Prophesy For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.