Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] (31396 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2010
Hi.
I am still working on the promised report.

In the mean time. Could someone please show me from the gospel Jesus Christ gave us as christians how we are supposed to sow on the anointing upon our Pastors for eg. in order to stay connected and partake on the anointing God has betowed on him for my benefit.
For eg looking at this scripture: Eph 4:11-13 says
"And he gave some apostles, and some prophets, and some evengelists, and some pastors and teachers,12. For the perfecting of the saints,for the work of the ministry,for the edifying of the body of Christ.13. Till we all come in the unity of faith, and of knowledge of the Son of God,unto a perfect man,unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

For me this scipture does show me that Christ has given the body of Christ (i.e the church) these above people for the edification of the body of Christ.What I don't pick up though from the gospel are scriptures that instruct or on the lesser advise me that for me to stay connected and receive the blessings from God I must than sow into the anointing on the Pastor both to receive and stay in this blessing from God.

I have searched the sriptures but I am still to find these sriptures.Could someone guide me through this. Off course I will still go back to meditate on the scriptures and get the guidance of the holy spirit.

Thankx
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by tpia5: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
the gospel Jesus Christ gave us as christians how we are supposed to sow on the anointing upon our Pastors for eg. in order to stay connected and partake on the anointing God has betowed on him for my benefit.

which gospel says this.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2010
@tpia:
I honestly don't know how sowing to our pastors connects to the gospel.That's why I am asking.

All I knw in my ministry this is an intergral part of the gospel and from the day I walked into the minisrty till today I still don't understand how this practise connects to the gospel. And I would really like to knw lest I am not experiencing the desired relartionship God wants me to have with him. I have been patient in waiting to find out from the msg ministered how this is so but I am yet to hear how this is so.let me pull up an interview here on NL that touched vaguely on this and ill attach it.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by tpia1: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2010
ok.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2010
@tipia1:
Did not find the info on the said interview.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Joagbaje(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2010
There are different kinds of givings. In the bible. Giving to a man of God is only one of them.
There is giving to the poor, giving to parents, giving to God, giving for special projects. And giving to believers.

When you give to a man of God, It should be by the reason of the anointing upon him. Not because he lacked. A man of God is anointed for the people and not for himself. When he prays over your givings the anointing will move on your behalf. That was why God ordained the levites to take offering and tithes because of the anointing.

Numbers 18:8
8 And the Lord spake unto Aaron, Behold, I also have given thee the charge of mine heave offerings of all the hallowed things of the children of Israel; unto thee have I given them by reason of the anointing. . .

So we don't sow to a minister because he lacked . We sow because of the anointing into the life of every one that has been anointed over us 

Galatians 6:6-9
6 Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor. 
7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows

This should be done regularly. He even emphasised that the giving should not be fleshly or emotional but into the spirit. The anointing in verse 8 

. . .8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

A man that gives a man of God by pity, will not receive by the anointing , he must recognise the anointing and receive the man as a man of God. That's when he can partake of the anointing on that pastor or prophet. A PROPHET REWARD.

Matthew 10:41
41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.

A good example  was Elijah and the widow, he made her give him food first, then the anointing caused provision for her (1king 17:13).

Jesus used peters boat , the anointing caused provision for him.
Paul also encouraged the philipian church in their giving to him and told them that it's not because he lacked but that grace may abound into their account.

Philippians 4:16-18
16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity. 17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. 18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things[ which were sent] from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God. 

And you can see his blessing in verse 19 his emphasis on "MY" God

. . . 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2010
I hear you. I will come back to u later in the day abt how I am hearing you.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by nuclearboy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Vivian.SA:

Please disregard the drivel above attempting to "push" you into bondage and swell Jo and his master's purse.

Give to whoever (including ministries) on a "need" basis. Christ Himself said "when you give the needy, you give Him". You are called/designed/expected to show God's love by solving problems; watering dry ground and thus making it fertile, NOT pouring water into the ocean. Any other "gospel" concerning your spending aside that explicitly stated as Christ's own judgment when He gives reward at the last day is false and based on greed.

Where someone is sacrificing, someone else is receiving it. Decide! & Give your sacrifice to Christ and He was clear where He is - with the NEEDY, whether a church, a widow, a neighbor, a passer-by or an orphan. Give to the NEEDY as your conscience/spirit leads you!

The Christians connection is to Christ directly and that is why he "lives" in Christ - this priesthood has only ONE high-priest. Connect to Him and you're safe. Trust in man is dangerous, except of course, your desire is to be a "Joagbajian" or "oyakilomian".
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Enigma(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2010
Reply below repeated from similar thread in the Religion section:

There is no true Christian teaching that requires "sowing into the anointing" on any "pastor". It is simply a ruse used by thieves (and some misguided people) to put a burden on the un/misinformed and to steal from them.

Jesus' teaching is simple and clear: as long as you feed the hungry, clothe the unclothed, visit the prisoner ---- in other words, help the poor around you ---- you are doing it for Jesus or, to appropriate the daft Christianese, you are sowing into Jesus Himself.

Some of the thieves even teach their victims to go against what Jesus said: they say that 'the anointing into which you sow determines the size of your reward'; thus, don't 'sow into the poor' but instead sow into some big name 'anointed' "pastor" when Jesus and His apostles clearly taught that Christians should give to the poor!
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by cogicero: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
let those who have ears hear

Enigma:

Reply below repeated from similar thread in the Religion section:

There is no true Christian teaching that requires "sowing into the anointing" on any "pastor". It is simply a ruse used by thieves (and some misguided people) to put a burden on the un/misinformed and to steal from them.

Jesus' teaching is simple and clear: as long as you feed the hungry, clothe the unclothed, visit the prisoner ---- in other words, help the poor around you ---- you are doing it for Jesus or, to appropriate the daft Christianese, you are sowing into Jesus Himself.

Some of the thieves even teach their victims to go against what Jesus said: they say that 'the anointing into which you sow determines the size of your reward'; thus, don't 'sow into the poor' but instead sow into some big name 'anointed' "pastor" when Jesus and His apostles clearly taught that Christians should give to the poor!
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Zikkyy(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2010
Enigma:

This says it all. Why sow into some pastor's annoiting (assuming he truly is annoited) when you can sow into Jesus himself? Why go for prophet reward, when you can receive Christ reward?
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by nuclearboy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Zikky:

Can they even show us "prophets reward" under the dispensation of christ?
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by PastorAIO: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
He that receiveth a conman receives a conman's reward too.

Perhaps what we need is a balanced diet of rewards. A bit of Christ reward, a handsome helping of prophets reward, and 90 per cent pastor's reward, which little touch of conman's reward as an inoculation to help boost the spiritual immune system.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by allycat: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
According to open heavens 2010. If you sow into the life of a believer you will receive 30 fold, less if its into the life of an unbeliever. If you sow into the life of a pastor you receive 60 fold, while if you sow into the life of an overall head like a GO you will receive 100 fold. March 3rd, March 10th and march 17th. Spiritual accounting. wink wink
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by KunleOshob(m): 7:11am On Dec 06, 2010
^^^
And when did "open heaven" become the bible It is not even a credible source for christian doctrine. Those teachings on "sowing" in open heavens are a glaring and fraudlent manipulation of scriptures designed to meet the greed of the promoters of that document.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Joagbaje(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2010
allycat:

According to open heavens 2010. If you sow into the life of a believer you will receive 30 fold, less if its into the life of an unbeliever. If you sow into the life of a pastor you receive 60 fold, while if you sow into the life of an overall head like a GO you will receive 100 fold. March 3rd, March 10th and march 17th.  Spiritual accounting. wink wink

Well the bible didn't give percentage. But I guess he was trying to illustrate the verse in mattew 10. 

Matthew 10:41 -2
41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man [/b]in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. 42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold[ water] only in the [b]name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

I doubt if he would categorically state it like you stated . It's like adding to scriptures. But if he was making an illustration    By saying "it's like" . . .  Referring to categories of blessing . It's understandable. But the bible didn't allocate percentage. But there are degrees of blessings for different givings. There is giving to the poor, it has it's own blessing. There is giving to a believer,it has it's own blessing, there is giving to a man of God, it has it's own blessing. And there is giving to God

And we  should know that there are preferences in the priorities of our givings . I give to the poor a lot. But I give more to my Christian brothers because there is preference.

Galatians 6:10
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by eyzhvntsn: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2010
Na wa!!
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by nuclearboy(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2010
See level, my Sister!

Preferential treatment in the house of God and for what reason? - Financial reward

And this same God that makes light shine upon all and rain also upon all.

Judgment day will arrive
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by eyzhvntsn: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2010
^^^ Hmmmm!!!! I have since concluded that I must be utterly mad to see anything wrong with all this stuff. It's just too d.amn crazy.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by AKHOZEM: 11:49am On Dec 06, 2010
The term sowing into the anointing is not in the bible. But I think those who use it are basing it on a principle of sowing into the spirit. But for me sowing is sowing. I can sow into your life and you can sow into my life
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by mabell: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2010
nuclearboy:

Preferential treatment in the house of God and for what reason? - Financial reward

You have come again with misquoting joagbaje and deliberately twisting his posts
where did he say preferential treatment inside the house of God

No Nuclearboy what he meant was preferential treatment between believers and non believers, didn't Jesus do the same between gentiles and non gentiles when he said the children of the house should be fed full before the dogs, i don't remember which passage.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Mudley313: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
mabell:

You have come again with misquoting joagbaje and deliberately twisting his posts
where did he say preferential treatment inside the house of God

No Nuclearboy what he meant was preferential treatment between believers and non believers, didn't Jesus do the same between gentiles and non gentiles when he said the children of the house should be fed full before the dogs, i don't remember which passage.

uh huh! and where's the evidence for this supposed preferential treatments. the top 2 richest men in the world are not so-called believers; scandinavian countries are one of the most predominantly atheist and the ones with way better living condition than your average corruption riddled african countries plagued with a bunch of deluded so-called christians like your utterly deluded self; same with other circular countries like the UK and Japan. even standard of living of absolute muslim countries like saudi arabia and the UAE cannot be compared to your overtly religious average nigerian who lives on less than $1 per day. all i see as evidence of this in naija is thieving MOG, overtly corrupt government officials and yahoo-yahoo boys living lavishly

your bible (not really holy) is a pile of bronze age jewish myths and is completely baseless in today's day and age. go study something useful
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2010
Thanks for the feedback guys. Its really helpful.

The reason I am asking this question is because I want to understand this so as to prevent any possibilty of me "sowing into the Pastor" and yet unknowingy or ignorantly I am taking off the focus from God and Jesus Christ and I am focusing on my Pastor as a mediator between me and God. And at the same time if Christ commended us to sow on our Pastors and does not see it as I do I also want to know and not be ignorant of that.

For eg. 1 Tim 2: 5-6 "For there is only one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity, the man Chist Jesus.He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone."

And when you look at the words of Jesus to the deciples when he was talking about his time to depart and go to the Father who sent him and consoling them to take heart and not be with sorrow because he will send the Holy Spirit on his depature. One of the thngs he said was: John 16: 23 "At that time you wont need to ask me for anything. I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly and he will grant your request because you use my name."

Now taking into account the scripture from Joagbaje that is addressing the Prophets,righteous man (eg. Pastors)
Math 10 :40-42 "Anyone who recieves you receives me and anyone who receives me receives the Father who sent me . If you receive  a prophet as one who speaks for God, you will be given the same reward as the a prophet. And if you receive righteous people because of their righteousness, you will be given a reward like theirs.And if you give even a cup of cold water to one of the least of my followers, you will surely be rewarded"

These are one of the swords Jesus spoke when he send out the twelve Apostles to the lost sheep of Israel. When you read the above scripture and the whole chapter the scripture is taken from it is clear that Jesus send them out carrying with them nothing and those people who are to receive them as righteous man will get the reward of a righteous man.

In my understanding so far is that if I receivea Prophet i.e  a Pastor, Apostle recognising them as a Prophet, Apostle, Pastor carying a message from God from God I will receive the reward these man carry within them. Now the question is do I receive any of them by   sowing money into their lives to receive a blessing from God. I understand that those who preach the word must live off the word, thats true where else are they suppose to live from since their work is to spread the word of God. But I think living of the word is entirely different from me sowing seeds of money into a Pastor life so that I can receive my blessings from God. When did God give my Pastor the responsibility to mediate my blessings from God. When Jesus himself said when the Holy Spirit comes I will not ask him to ask the Father on my behalf but I will ask the Father directly for anything in his name?

I can receive a Pastor with a word for me from God by ensuring that what his needs are to spread the word  are met. Not because Im doing that because I want God to bless me but because I recognise the blessing he is from God to the world to preach to the gospel to many that are lost and downcast in life. And I can give him for eg. book material he needs to fullfill that, money if he needs it to carry out what God asked him to do. And doing all that not because I deire God to bless me but because I want him to continue his work.

I guess what I am uncomfortable with is giving to Pastor because you want a blessing from God and not because you are compassioate about the many people who are lost and dont know God but you just want to Give to increase your bank account and you are excited because you will receive  blessings from God because you sowed into the Annointing upon your Man of God. Is God a an Acutioner looking for the highest seed(money) sower so that he can pour out his blessings from highest to lowest seed(mony) sower. I drives me mad to see  this. Sorry if I sound upset that's because this makes me upset.Please correct me if I am wrong and maybe than I will find peace in this.

1 Like

Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Joagbaje(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Sister. There is no law binding you.You follow your conscience based on what you are convinced by the Word. If you want to know if it's proper to sow into the the life of your pastor . It's ok. If you want to know if it's by force or compulsion, I will say it's according to how the spirit of God leads you. It's a free will giving. And if you're not convinced, just leave the matter.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by nuclearboy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2010
Sad to see mabell comparing Jesus ministry on earth to Paul/Us. See why you ought read the Bible and not commentaries on it?

Jesus was "sent" to Israel. After His sacrifice, came a dispensation whereby there no longer any separation between jew and gentile. What you have today is children of God and NON children of God. But THAT separation can only be made in absoluteness by God, not us.

To us, Christ died for ALL and ALL are His. Thus, preferential treatment is "?r#-:@" - wrong. We are not God
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Demainman1: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
My Sister, I will advise you to follow the last Joe Agbaje advice. It is a very good advice. Follow your heart.

For example, I do not give to Men of God because of any cajoling or convicing, neither do i give because I am looking for 30%, 60% or 100% reward. I just give as i can afford when I can afford because My God loves a cheerful giver.

By the way, The God i serve may not even be the same God of JoAgbaje or Oyaks, or TBJ etc for the simple reason that there are thousands and thousands of different Churches claiming to serve God but don't see eye-to-eye(if you know what i mean).

Read the bible, Pray to God to reveal the truth to you and follow your convictions. Beware of wolves in sheep clothings.  Thank you.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Joagbaje:
Giving to the Pastor is not the issue or the problem. The is after all nothing wrong giving to a ministry or Pastor for the work of God to continue.If that was my issue I think I would be at home reading my bible. You kindly highlighed that the bible commends us to give to our Pastors etc. not from feeling sorry for them but from recognising their blessings upon our lives. And from Math 10:40-41 above I said I agree with you.

The problem that I have again is to give to any ministry or any pastor simply because I want a reward from God by reason of their annointing.The concept of giving because you want to receive is what I am questioning with myself and hence I posed the question to the Forum because I am not sure if this is what is meant by giving (i.e sowing) into a Pastor.In other words is sowing into Pastor mean I am giving because I want to receive.And is this what the word of God commends us to do and if yes OK and if no OK. I just wanted to know for my own personal relationship with God.I do understand wether the bible commends us to do so or not the decision is still up to me to do.I am not asking whether or not the decision to "give so that I can receive" is up to me or not.What I'm asking is that what God commends me to do or not.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by Joagbaje(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Vivian 
The problem that I have again is to give to any ministry or any pastor simply because I want a reward from God by reason of their annointing.The concept of giving because you want to receive is what I am questioning with myself and hence

There are different reasons for giving. There is a free will giving just to worship God and in thanksgiving without the mind of expectation. But There is nothing wrong in giving with expectation. Why would you sow a seed without the mind of a harvest. sowing is purely for a reason which is to have a harvest.

There are times of challenges and one just need to sow a seed for a miracle.or make a vow to God in the middle of a trouble. It's a demonstration of faith. But as regard sowing to an anointed man. It is based on spiritual principles. There are seeds and givings that provokes the anointing.

For example , Isaac wanted to bless his son Isaac/jacob . He had to make him come and give him food first to provoke the anointing. He was an anointed man. This is not just a father / son affair. He was dealing with him by the spirit.

Genesis 27:4
4 And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring[ it] to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. 

Another case was when Elijah was sent to a widow, but the widow was so broke and had only her last meal before death. Elijah commanded her to bring him food first. Why? The anointing. And when she obeyed, the anointing sustained her and them. If she had not sown the food, she would have died . 

1 Kings 17:10-15
10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman[ was] there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink. 11 And as she was going to fetch[ it], he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. 12 And she said,[ As] the Lord thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I[ am] gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. 13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go[ and] do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring[ it] unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son. 14 For thus saith the Lord God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day[ that] the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth. 15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat[ many] days. 

She trusted the anointing upon the prophet. But if you just want to give without expectation, it's still ok. But so long as you recognise the anointing , the blessing will still work . Just like the case of the barren shunamite woman that persuaded her husband to give elisha accommodation. He blessed her and she conceived . But the secrete was the fact that she recognise the anointing upon him. She received him as a prophet and not a beggar.  

2 Kings 4:8-18
8 One day Elisha went to Shunem. A prominent woman who lived there persuaded him to eat some food. So whenever he passed by, he stopped there to eat. 9 Then she said to her husband, “I know that the one who often passes by here is a holy man of God, 10 so let’s make a small room upstairs and put a bed, a table, a chair, and a lamp there for him. Whenever he comes, he can stay there. ” 

You can see that the only reason she singled him out of many passersbys is the recognition of the anointing upon him. 

11 One day he came there and stopped and went to the room upstairs to lie down. 12 He ordered his attendant Gehazi, “Call this Shunammite woman. ” So he called her and she stood before him. 
13 Then he said to Gehazi, “Say to her, ‘Look, you’ve gone to all this trouble for us. What can we do for you? . . . . .Gehazi answered, “Well, she has no son, and her husband is old. ” . . . . 16 Elisha said, “At this time next year you will have a son in your arms. ”. . . . 17 The woman conceived and gave birth to a son at the same time the following year, as Elisha had promised her. 
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by KunleOshob(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2010
@joagbaje
When will you start comparing confirmed prophets of God like Elisha and Elijah to the charlatans who claim to be annointed today? Besides what people gave these prophets were basics like food to meet their NEEDS and not the kind of gifts being preached today to feed the GREED of preachers soliciting for seeds. As christians we give to meet the needs of those in need wether they are MOGs or not it doesn't make a difference, we just simply give out of the love of christ in us.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by eyzhvntsn: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2010
Arrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by VivianSA: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
@Joagbaje:

Concerning your last post, now this is the information I was looking for.Thank You,I appreciate it.
Re: How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] by sam42(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
this is my contribution,when u are in the spirit u will do thins accordingly, u will know the rite time to give and wen not to give.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What God Did To My Friend When He Was About To Learn Yahoo-yahoo In A Cafe / "Only God Will Bring Buhari Back" - Primate Ayodele / Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.