Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mayweather Gives Tko To Conor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mayweather Gives Tko To Conor (358 Views)

Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO / PHOTO: Boy Gives SARS Officer Total Knock Out (TKO) Leaving Him Unconscious / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off 8-foot Portrait Of Conor Mcgregor In His Beverly Hill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Gives Tko To Conor by Empejo(m): 6:11am On Aug 27, 2017
Mayweather has finally defeated McConor in round 10 with a KO. McConor speaks: “I thought it was close ... I get a little floppy when I get tired ... [Floyd] was a lot more composed. You’ve got to give it to him ... I don’t know if I will box again”

Facebook Twitter Google plus
1.00am
Floyd Mayweather announces his retirement
Floyd: “I chose the right dance partner for my last dance ... this was my final fight”

12.58am
Floyd - now 50-0 in his career - speaks after the fight: “[Conor]’s a tough competitor - we gave the fans what they wanted to see

“He’s a lot better than I thought he was ... he used different angles. But I was the better man ... It was our gameplan to take our time and take him out down the stretch.”

12.54am
The two men embrace in the ring. There’s clearly respect from Floyd - and no wonder, the rookie lasted 10 rounds with one of the great fighters. Conor lacked two things as the fight went on - his punches lacked bite and he just didn’t have the legs to last through a 12-round fight.

Updated at 12.54am EDT
12.52am
Floyd Mayweather wins by TKO!
I think Conor needs a KO now to win - but as he tires he’s losing any kind of power in his punches. It’s his lack of experience at a fight going this long that’s really hurting him. And Floyd comes forward - he’s rocked by a big right. The Irishman doesn’t go down though and continues. But his legs have gone and Floyd goes in for the kill - and the ref stops it.

(1) (Reply)

15 Financially Healthy Habits You Should Imbibe / We Are Now Ready To Extradite Diezani - EFCC / Untold Story Of A Man Who Turned To A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.