Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO (389 Views)

PHOTO: Boy Gives SARS Officer Total Knock Out (TKO) Leaving Him Unconscious / ATIKU Wins By Small Margin / Mayweather Gives Tko To Conor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by Ifeabdul0074: 6:52am On Feb 23, 2020
Tyson fury demolishes Deontey wilder by TKO in the 6th round to become world heavy weight champion.

It is surprising but not surprising that Tyson defeated Wilder because in my opinion wilder has never really been tested by real fighter in his previous 39 fights.

Even in the last fight that fury was presumably robbed.. he was out of boxing for almost 3 years.

But tonight showed he is a superior and better fighter.

Next people will definitely want to see a fight between Tyson fury vs Anthony Joshua. But there is a lot of hurdles to cross before that happens.

1. There might be a third fight between Fury and Wilder.
2. Anthony Joshua has to win his next fight with Pulev.

So what is your take on the fight and which fight do you want to see next?
Re: Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by cakopa(m): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by Ifeabdul0074: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Between you can follow all sports and soccer live score on flipscores.com

No time for stress.
Re: Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Congrats to Fury.

Now, it's certain that Wilder dare not face AJ in the ring, except for commercial purposes. AJ will definitely decimate him smh angry

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by ideabuilder: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Most one-sided fight in history

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Demolishes Deontey Wilder. Wins By TKO by Ifeabdul0074: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2020
It is so funny because Deontey Wilder wanted the easy route to becoming unified world champion. He was supporting Andy Ruiz to beat Anthony Joshua in the rematch. And delayed taking the rematch with Tyson Fury.

If Andy Ruiz won the rematch with AJ - Definately Wilder would have not accepted the rematch with Tyson Fury - but take the easy route with Andy Ruiz.

Unfortunately AJ won his rematch, Wilder had no choice to take the fight with Fury, plus ofcourse he makes a hell lot of money from it.

But tonight that legacy and belt he was holding on too has been snatch and tainted.

But I must say - let's see how these plays out... hopefully there is a 3rd match and last chance for Deontey wilder to prove himself.

While AJ uses the next two mandatory fights to prepare for the unification bout if Fury wins.

Because if there is a third fight and Deontey wins - then I can already assure you that there will be a fourth fight. Making the unification fight almost impossible within a year.

That's my two cents.

(1) (Reply)

Three Personal Cds Projects That Changed My Ppa And My Host Community / We're Not Renaming Imo State University After Abba Kyari - Hope Uzodinma / Yes Someone Can Be Electrocuted By A Phone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.