Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Advice To Buhari- Dialogue With Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Buhari- Dialogue With Kanu. (411 Views)

IPOB: Tony Momoh 'Buhari Can't Dialogue With Those Calling Him A Dead Man' / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video / Biafra: Presidency Responds To Obasanjo's Call On Buhari To Meet With Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Buhari- Dialogue With Kanu. by wallbuilder(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2017
I have heard so much about dialogue being the best way to resolve crisis.
I think Buhari should learn to personally lead the dialogue with Nigerians asking for restructuring or referendum.
Let intellect win over force. If force has not been able to defeat Boko Haram, we can't afford exerting same on IPOB at this critical time.
Re: My Advice To Buhari- Dialogue With Kanu. by Terkimbi01: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2017
It is not only KANU.
He should dialogue with the Middle Belt also

In fact, it is very crucial at this time for Nigerians to gather together and negotiate how to live together.

what we have at this moment is bloody.
Re: My Advice To Buhari- Dialogue With Kanu. by wallbuilder(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2017
Terkimbi01:
It is not only KANU.
He should dialogue with the Middle Belt also

In fact, it is very crucial at this time for Nigerians to gather together and negotiate how to live together.

what we have at this moment is bloody.
That's is. I hope the President has the humility to do that.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Secession In Nigerian Constitution. / Kwarans Shun @yelesowore As His Plea For Support Was Rejected. / Why We Should Pray For Texas, India And Benue State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.