Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video (4900 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Asari Dokubo Threatens To Kill Yorubas If Any BIAFRAN Is Killed In Oshodi Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Igboblog: 5:20am On Apr 26, 2019
BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens to Deal With Kanu in New Video

By Wisdom Nwedene

Former leader of Niger Delta Militants, Asari Dokubo has lambasted the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and also described the Igbos as Ijaw slaves.

In a new video obtained by Igbere TV, Asari threatened to deal with Kanu if he tries any nonsense and revealed that he is not a gentle man but original Ijaw man.

He described Kanu as an ungrateful person who is trying to scam everybody but it is impossible because he (Kanu) cannot scam him.

"I no be gentle man at all, at all, I be Ijaw man original. Because of the circumstances of my birth, on how I was raised, that somebody wants to be mad and dance naked in the market, and I will allow it. "

" Me too, I will throw shit at him, if he wants to bath in the gutter, I will bath with him. There are several allegations which has been made, one is that I'm a citizen of Benin Republic, that I'm not a Nigerian that Wikipedia said but I said that's the cheapest lies because it is Wiki gossip."

"It is very simple, any investigative journalist should go to Benin Republic and check if I even have residential permit in that place, I only go there as an ECOWAS citizen and I go and come back ".

" That government was paying me 10 million dollars, it is all lie. What is $10m to me when Goodluck was in power?".

"He said he gave me N20m, where did you give me the money? How? Tell the world how you gave me N20m, to mobilize Ijaw people? For what? "

"I have been IYC President, Deputy, and vice president, if you want to see mobilization, come and you will see genuine mobilization, not that thing you are doing, scamming people and you will call it mobilization".

"My people love me, genuine love but you ran away. You are hiding but I'm in my village and I will not run like you.".

Asari further said that Kanu betrayed his people and revealed that the IPOB leader sent his people to him to take care of his security.

According to him, "you betrayed your people to be arrested. And when we are talking, you are running your mouth. You called me a coward but you put your defense in my hand."

"You sent more than 100 people to stay with me for months. You called me and told me that the way things are, we have reached a critical stage that you want me to handle your security. Am I a member of IPOB? ", he asked.

He said that he is not a member of IPOB and warned that he will release the list of the People that Nnamdi Kanu sent to him for training.

He revealed that the people who stood at Nkwo and Onitsha head bridge are all Ijaw boys and none of them was trained by Kanu.

"When I'm talking, you will talk or your minions will talk? Who are you when I'm talking? Nnamdi Kanu! What a shit of name ".

He described Kanu as an ungrateful person who is trying to scam everybody but it is impossible because he (Kanu) cannot scam him.

Asari said an Igbo Man can never cook for an Ijaw man and warned Kanu never to say he will cook for him.

"Taa, can an Igbo Man cook for an Ijaw man. You no learn history? Go and read your history and know the relationship between the Igbos and the Ijaws and know who was the master."

"Our relationship was master and slave relationship. We are the master and you were our slaves. How dare you talk in front of me? "he concluded.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/619768/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo-threatens-deal-kanu-new-video/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by SmellingAnus(m): 5:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Okay...

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by nagastat: 5:34am On Apr 26, 2019
The Igbos should have a re-think how come you are being castigated by every other tribe, igbos do some soul searching!

Ask?
You have issues with the north, west and now it's brewing in the south.
Na only Una waka come?
Always throwing tantrums.

For your own good.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by badaru911: 5:35am On Apr 26, 2019
If we look into this matter between Asari and Kanu critically, money will be the cause..

4 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by StupidInyamiri: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2019
People who feel an urge to correct other people’s grammar are actually suffering from a form of OCD: Grammar Pedantry Syndrome.

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 26, 2019
Clearly between IPOB and ASARI... still does not negate the fact SE and SS share blood ties.

Asari does not speak for SS, neither does Kanu speak for SE...

Try your divide and rule on your next propaganda..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 26, 2019
nagastat:
The Igbos should have a re-think how come you are being castigated by every other tribes, igbo do some soul searching!

For your own good.

Food for thought...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by GavelSlam: 6:07am On Apr 26, 2019
grin

Last last money dey separate friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy

Throwing banters - score 1:1

2 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by propsvila: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2019
Dokubo you are not ashamed
Hausa man is raping you front back you are here attacking Kanu.

9 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Iamgrey5(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2019
Interesting cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by lordkush: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2019
this kanu animal is giving igbos real headache.

asari has always been pro igbo. But just see this useless IndecentStar insulting him. mtchewww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by lordkush: 6:39am On Apr 26, 2019
propsvila:
Dokubo you are not ashamed
Hausa man is raping you front back you are here attacking Kanu.

mechionu ebah

did you see the allocation ss states receive?

How much does your own state receive?

crass uniformed elements like yourselves cause hatred for us.

oya leave nigeria na. let's see how you do it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Warship: 6:51am On Apr 26, 2019
Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation

"You are brave, vicious, warriors... Igbos are not .., they are cowards but the oil well in your own backyard is owned and controlled by the "Gambaris", the fulanis, your enemies? and yet you the brave and warrior prefer to be an ordinary "oil pipeline security" contractor to them.?

A warrior and just wait... the liberator of his people? Stillmore, you seek to renew and cement that warrior-turned-coward status for Atiku and his Arewa brothers who ganged up against Jonathan, your brother when you have the greatest weapon to use against the system that ensures the continuation of fulani hegemony.?

And just still yet, you are an Amakiri who is not subservient to anybody?

Let me remind you that IPOB has a command structure with highly entrenched ethos founded on the irreducible, supreme principle of ideological consistency that is so sacrosanctly refined and led by the inspirational and charismatic leader, Nnamdi Kanu from whom IPOB and hardcore Biafran faithful take instructions and draw inspiration.

At a time like this, certain inescapable truth must be projected-----you all in the coastal regions should be property owners, resource owners, employers of labour in the oil sector and not security men for the plunderers.

You must leave a legacy and a lifeline for the younger generation who are still drinking from the same water they urinate and defecate in , I expect you to be mobilizing your people for freedom and not for oil pipeline security contracts, you owe them freedom, aim for it and not slavery, that is only sure way, that is what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for!

I advise you to define your parameters strategically, choose your fight very well and very carefully too!

Mazi Alphonsus Uche Okafor-Mefor (IPOB deputy leader)

www.igbofocus.co.uk/Mazi-Alphonsus-Uche-Okafor-Mef/mazi-alphonsus-uche-okafor-mefor--ipob-deputy-leader---replies-a.html

Never Did Uche Mefor Mentioned N20m

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by ahiboilandgas: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Igboblog:
BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens to Deal With Kanu in New Video

By Wisdom Nwedene

Former leader of Niger Delta Militants, Asari Dokubo has lambasted the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and also described the Igbos as Ijaw slaves.

In a new video obtained by Igbere TV, Asari threatened to deal with Kanu if he tries any nonsense and revealed that he is not a gentle man but original Ijaw man.

"I no be gentle man at all, at all, I be Ijaw man original. Because of the circumstances of my birth, on how I was raised, that somebody wants to be mad and dance naked in the market, and I will allow it. "

" Me too, I will throw shit at him, if he wants to bath in the gutter, I will bath with him. There are several allegations which has been made, one is that I'm a citizen of Benin Republic, that I'm not a Nigerian that Wikipedia said but I said that's the cheapest lies because it is Wiki gossip."

"It is very simple, any investigative journalist should go to Benin Republic and check if I even have residential permit in that place, I only go there as an ECOWAS citizen and I go and come back ".

" That government was paying me 10 million dollars, it is all lie. What is $10m to me when Goodluck was in power?".

"He said he gave me N20m, where did you give me the money? How? Tell the world how you gave me N20m, to mobilize Ijaw people? For what? "

"I have been IYC President, Deputy, and vice president, if you want to see mobilization, come and you will see genuine mobilization, not that thing you are doing, scamming people and you will call it mobilization".

"My people love me, genuine love but you ran away. You are hiding but I'm in my village and I will not run like you.".

Asari further said that Kanu betrayed his people and revealed that the IPOB leader sent his people to him to take care of his security.

According to him, "you betrayed your people to be arrested. And when we are talking, you are running your mouth. You called me a coward but you put your defense in my hand."

"You sent more than 100 people to stay with me for months. You called me and told me that the way things are, we have reached a critical stage that you want me to handle your security. Am I a member of IPOB? ", he asked.

He said that he is not a member of IPOB and warned that he will release the list of the People that Nnamdi Kanu sent to him for training.

He revealed that the people who stood at Nkwo and Onitsha head bridge are all Ijaw boys and none of them was trained by Kanu.

"When I'm talking, you will talk or your minions will talk? Who are you when I'm talking? Nnamdi Kanu! What a shit of name ".

Asari said an Igbo Man can never cook for an Ijaw man and warned Kanu never to say he will cook for him.

"Taa, can an Igbo Man cook for an Ijaw man. You no learn history? Go and read your history and know the relationship between the Igbos and the Ijaws and know who was the master."

"Our relationship was master and slave relationship. We are the master and you were our slaves. How dare you talk in front of me? "he concluded.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/619768/bomb-igbos-ijaw-slaves-dokubo-threatens-deal-kanu-new-video/
the new country never start they are already fighting

1 Like

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Yyeske(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2019
lordkush:
mechionu ebah

Don't mind that one, they go about insulting everyone and burning the little bridges of friendship we still have left.
They have succeeded in alienating the Yorubas and Hausas with insults, Asari is Ijaw and a known pro IPOB and Biafra supporter to turn his back on the Igbos insulting all Igbos because these IPOBians don't really know their limit when it comes to insults.
Imagine Asari saying Igbos are slaves to the Ijaws all because these IPOBians can't keep their insults in check.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by gidgiddy: 7:32am On Apr 26, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
the new country never start they are already fighting

Nigeria that started since 1914 is still fighting to this day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 26, 2019
Yyeske:
Don't mind that one, they go about insulting everyone and burning the little bridges of friendship we still have left.
They have succeeded in alienating the Yorubas and Hausas with insults, Asari is Ijaw and a known pro IPOB and Biafra supporter to turn his back on the Igbos insulting all Igbos because these IPOBians don't really know their limit when it comes to insults.
Imagine Asari saying Igbos are slaves to the Ijaws all because these IPOBians can't keep their insults in check.
Yoruba people were never pro south always asslicking the Hausa

5 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by enemybulldozer(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2019
lordkush:
mechionu ebah

I hate it when an afonja from the unholy waste lands claim Igbo.

Mind your business and leave Igbos to mind theirs.

7 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by backnbeta(f): 7:41am On Apr 26, 2019
Divide and rule undecided

No region is perfect, but SS/SW/SE enmity is a plus for the ruling class. The earlier we realise this, the better for us.
Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by limeta(f): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Asari fat pig is trying very hard to sell every body even his own ijaw people

6 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by lx3as(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2019
Cheiii!

See what 'Attache-by-force' has caused!

'We South South/South East, We South South, Our oil money'; chei!

Can't these people just stand on their own and truthfully without scams fight for the perceived injustice against them?

6 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by QuotaSystem: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2019
Damn. Asari went LOCO on the Igbos. Savagery cheesy cheesy

I have never been Asaris fan but I honestly admire how he reminded them of the nature of their relationship with so much confidence and authority that they've been unable to refute or respond to him with their chests grin

We are instead hearing their cowardly songs all in a desperate bid to avoid confrontation with the newly re-established masters.

I have never seen them so humbled, sober and contained since they surrendered to Gowon grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by ikennamadu1(m): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Asari is not ashamed.. The same oil you owned.. You are doing security for your own oil... Fulani men are milking you dry... You still have the effontry to talk... I pity you.

4 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by aribisala0(m): 8:33am On Apr 26, 2019
fu ara won ni won ma.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by PFRB: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2019
nagastat:
The Igbos should have a re-think how come you are being castigated by every other tribes, igbo do some soul searching!

For your own good.

So a fight between Kanu and Asari is now a fight between Igbos and others. Where is your brain?

7 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2019
PFRB:

So a fight between Kanu and Asari is now a fight between Igbos and others. Where is your brain?

But a fight between ojukwu and Awolowo is a fight between Yoruba and ibos. I know you don't want to offend your masters.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by nagastat: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
PFRB:

He said, and I quote " Igbos are ijaw slaves" that is quite derogatory! He went beyond kanu.

To the Igbos, we all need alliances.learn to build bridges not destroy bridges, religiously, politically, economically and tribally.

Peace.

6 Likes

Re: BOMB!!! "Igbos Are Ijaw Slaves", Dokubo Threatens To Deal With Kanu In New Video by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
People who feel an urge to correct other people’s grammar are actually suffering from a form of OCD: Grammar Pedantry Syndrome.
CC

GrammarNazi1 grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Of Staff Didn't Die Last Night / Police Men Remorsely Kneel Infront Of Protesters - George Floyd Killing - Pics / President Buhari Appoints Youngest PA Ever, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.