Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? (527 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements / "7.7 Million Animal Species. How Did They All Fit In, In Noah’s Ark? - Man Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? by Oladimejyy(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2017
Please who among the children of Noah is the father of africa?...
Cc:Seun...
Cc:Mynd44...please help me push this to front page because many Nairalanders don't know including i
Re: Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? by orisa37: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2017
None of them 'cos Africa was inhabited by Nephilims.
The Sulus, Maumaus, Yorubas etcetra were Nephilims dropped in their respective places at the time Adam and Eve were Godfactured.
Re: Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? by YhubieIsidore(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Please enlighten us the more @Op above me
Re: Who Is The Father Of African Among Noah Children? by josh123(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2017
orisa37:
None of them 'cos Africa was inhabited by Nephilims.
The Sulus, Maumaus, Yorubas etcetra were Nephilims dropped in their respective places at the time Adam and Eve were Godfactured.
I did not understand a word grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Life Real??? / Should A Woman Call It A Quit Because Of Interdenominational Clash? / GOD And Efforts: Are Greatness And Riches By Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.