Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,103 members, 7,825,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" (40951 Views)

Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Ghanaian Model With Big Boobs Reacts After Her Masturbation Video Leaked (video) / Small Doctor Posts New Picture Amid Masturbation Video, Says He Won't Go Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by WeirdoNg: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
ehen ur account got hacked indeed
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by HOLYDICK(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your hand and ur dick was also hacked too ...nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by kingxsamz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
chai...small doctor just agree say u play penalty go throw-in.....
this ur lie ehn... in fact u need flogging...

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by iamtardey: 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
I've heard this before

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by pablitocema(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by tgmservice: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
ylaa:
You are simply dirty
If your account was hacked
What do u say abt the mast.......
Go on na your body
how is it dirty as if u dont masturbate and suck dicck

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Horlufemi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Them hack your hand and brain and controlled it to self-service and send it to your snap story.

Hmm

Ok

Hack indeed

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by permit(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin na them them yeye-bring-idiots them.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by permit(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
tgmservice:
grin
tgmservice:
guy nawaa for u oh

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Gabrendo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
celebsnest:

Nigerian singer, Temitope Adekunle, popularly known as Small Doctor, has reacted to his viral post of him wanking himself on Snapchat..

In the video, the singer can be seen stroking his man-hood with one hand, while apparently recording the act with his other hand.

Now, in his reaction, Small Doctor claimed that the video was the handiwork of an hacker.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said;

“My Snapchat account was hacked and that is all I have to say.”

When asked to admit whether he actually recorded himself masturbating and saved it before the alleged hacker uploaded it online, he said;

“You should understand when they say someone’s account was hacked. I don’t want to say beyond that.”

Meanwhile, the Gbera singer also had a raw deal when his gold chain was stolen at a recent concert when he jumped into the crowd.

Explaining what transpired on the said day, he told Sunday Scoop;

“The event was organised by Shina Peller in Iseyin, Oyo State. While performing, I was carried away because I was intent on giving my fans the best, like I always do whenever I’m on stage. At that point, I didn’t even remember that there was an expensive chain on my neck. The crowd was very lively and they were enjoying my performance, so I jumped into the crowd to get closer to them. Unfortunately, by the time I went back on stage, the chain had been stolen off my neck. However, because there were a lot of people there, we couldn’t really tell who took the chain.

But it’s all good.”

Asked if that was the first time he would be losing a valuable item while performing, he said;

“That was not the first time that I jumped into the crowd; I actually do that a lot. But this is the first time that I would lose my possession.

But this does not mean I would stop doing that; I would just be more careful.”

Gushing about the success of his latest single, Penalty, the pop singer said;

“The song has really taken me places and I thank my fans all over the world. I have performed in several places across Nigeria and around the world.

Right now, expect more jams from me.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/account-hacked-singer-small-doctor-reacts-tape/

I am here to read hypocritical comments. Keep it coming guys. Hypocrites censor in progress...

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
You better sack your PR Crew. What kind of talk is this? Instead of my phone was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by MTKbudapest(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
And he stupidly want me to believe him.
Please he should tell it to the birds!
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by xynerise: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Na so we dey hear na.....idiot grin
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by joepentwo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
One day u wol jump into crowd nd ur shoes gt stolen
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by wayne4loan: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
A
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Alfred234(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
I hope he used a filter while he was at it grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by ysquare(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
And your d*ck was also hacked

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
...but was that you jerking off?
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by cristianisraeli: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
what is wrong with him jerking off??ladies and gentlemen stop pretending like u dont jerk off and infact many will still do it tonite..quit crying

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Dantee005(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lol.small doctor ti gba penalty lo throw in... grin
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by tgmservice: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
ylaa:
I call your name
Thunder fire you
Earthquake destroy you
Shame on you
Mumu with capital M
U can't even spell dick correctly

u are a dumb biitch dont u know what it means to avoid the spelling bots
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Oselu28(f): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
abeg who get tekno time for this country? to d extent of hacking hin
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by ylaa(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Get thee behind me you limb of satan
Mumu with capital M

quote author=tgmservice post=59882206]u are a dumb biitch dont u know what it means to avoid the spelling bots[/quote]
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by tonio2wo: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lie Muhammed will be very jealous now. grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by HillsBlaze(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Once u post something stupid on sm, blame it on hackers.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
celebsnest:

Nigerian singer, Temitope Adekunle, popularly known as Small Doctor, has reacted to his viral post of him wanking himself on Snapchat..

In the video, the singer can be seen stroking his man-hood with one hand, while apparently recording the act with his other hand.

Now, in his reaction, Small Doctor claimed that the video was the handiwork of an hacker.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said;

“My Snapchat account was hacked and that is all I have to say.”

When asked to admit whether he actually recorded himself masturbating and saved it before the alleged hacker uploaded it online, he said;

“You should understand when they say someone’s account was hacked. I don’t want to say beyond that.”

Meanwhile, the Gbera singer also had a raw deal when his gold chain was stolen at a recent concert when he jumped into the crowd.

Explaining what transpired on the said day, he told Sunday Scoop;

“The event was organised by Shina Peller in Iseyin, Oyo State. While performing, I was carried away because I was intent on giving my fans the best, like I always do whenever I’m on stage. At that point, I didn’t even remember that there was an expensive chain on my neck. The crowd was very lively and they were enjoying my performance, so I jumped into the crowd to get closer to them. Unfortunately, by the time I went back on stage, the chain had been stolen off my neck. However, because there were a lot of people there, we couldn’t really tell who took the chain.

But it’s all good.”

Asked if that was the first time he would be losing a valuable item while performing, he said;

“That was not the first time that I jumped into the crowd; I actually do that a lot. But this is the first time that I would lose my possession.

But this does not mean I would stop doing that; I would just be more careful.”

Gushing about the success of his latest single, Penalty, the pop singer said;

“The song has really taken me places and I thank my fans all over the world.[b] I have performed in several places across Nigeria an[/b]d around the world.

Right now, expect more jams from me.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/account-hacked-singer-small-doctor-reacts-tape/

Arrant nansense..which foolish around the world is he claiming to have performed in..hmmm this local champ
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Oppypoppy: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided I am disgusted.
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by CaptPlanet(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gtfoh.
Re: Leaked Masturbation Video: Small Doctor Reacts, "My Account Was Hacked" by Simon21(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ok, blame it on the hacker.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Caught With Missing Car Of Government (Photos) / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.