Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40783 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Morbeta11(m): 6:12am On Apr 18

Fresh facts have emerged that the embattled cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky who was sentenced to a six-month jail term for abusing the Naira has been transferred from the Ikoyi Correctional Center to the Kirikiri Prison by the Nigerian Correctional Service (NCS).

This is contrary to reports that Bobrisky is still being held at the Ikoyi Correctional Centre.

A very reliable source who is an official of the Nigeria Correctional Service (NCS) told LEADERSHIP that the popular cross-dresser is presently held at the Kirikiri Prison and was discreetly transferred since last weekend to Kirikiri.

He stated, “It is procedural that he is moved to Kirikiri since it is an expansive prison compared to what we have here.”

He added that due to security reasons, Okuneye was quietly moved to the facility where he will serve his term.

It would be recalled that Justice Abimbola Awogboro of the Federal High Court in Lagos sentenced the cross-dresser to six months imprisonment.

While sentencing the convict on Friday, April 12, 2024, the judge said the verdict would serve as deterrent to others who are fond of abusing and mutilating the naira.

Bobrisky is being identified as a male based on his admission at the court last week and according to reports that there is no realignment of gender or genital organs.

LEADERSHIP source affirmed that the convict has been taken to the male cell with other inmate “and so he will be treated as a normal inmate,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/ncos-moves-bobrisky-from-ikoyi-to-kirkiri-prison/

13 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Chicagograduate(m): 6:18am On Apr 18
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

MICHEALADEX:

Talking trash....is prison expected to be better than refugee camp?

Are people in refugee camps criminals?

Or are their movement restricted?

Think before you type even if you hate your country, still use your brain
You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by donproject2(m): 6:19am On Apr 18
Vnklnb

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by cenaman(m): 6:19am On Apr 18
Them go skater em bombom for kirikiri. One minute silence for bobrisky yansh grin

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Olachase(m): 6:19am On Apr 18
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Houseontherock1: 6:19am On Apr 18
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SYSTEM222: 6:20am On Apr 18
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Xwizard: 6:20am On Apr 18
What’s going on? Is he a different specie or what ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by NaijaCover(m): 6:20am On Apr 18
Hmmmmmm
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SoNature(m): 6:20am On Apr 18
Because of this Bobrisky issue, the couple whose wedding I attended last Saturday didn't ask anyone to spray them money. They just collected cash and gave out gifts in exchange.

That shows us that this country would work if our institutions were working. Unfortunately, a dysfunctional country benefits most rich people.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by atobs4real(m): 6:20am On Apr 18
Bobbywisky wiskalawisco to kirikirisky

11 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by BarrElChapo(m): 6:20am On Apr 18
🥹🥹🥹😀

New home 🍾🥂🎊

2 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by atobs4real(m): 6:20am On Apr 18
Bobbywisky wiskalawisco to kirikirisky
Enjoy your vacation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:20am On Apr 18
Well six months no too far shaa. The Judge for give am option of fine as a first time offender who pleaded guilty.

But Agenda must agend. They hate his cross dressing

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by EbullientBro(m): 6:21am On Apr 18
Good luck to the He/she grin ; cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Avoidme: 6:21am On Apr 18
Chaiii, i'm not a fan of this fellow, but it seems its a witch-hunt!, body go tell am after 6 months, those h.orny guys in jail wey never see puss.y for decades go likely tear Bob oo... cry cry grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Proudman1: 6:21am On Apr 18
Shey him wan trend at all cost? Let's see.

I think that eniola too should be arrested. Then she will tell us how Bobrisky a man is the best dressed female.

That Eniola not only lied to the public but also insulted every woman in this country.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by LagosFirstSon: 6:21am On Apr 18
E don red for Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by bemeruca: 6:21am On Apr 18
What is naira mutilation again. EFCC they sha go after clout chasers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by oluwaseyi0: 6:21am On Apr 18
If Cubana didn't get sentenced then it will be very obvious that there is an agenda against bobrisky

He's a first time offender for goodness sake

6 month is not far sha

3 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Tjra: 6:21am On Apr 18
Noooooo

Truly, Bob had stepped on some powerful toes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by donziller(m): 6:21am On Apr 18
6 mouth later

3 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by okezuoemmanue(m): 6:22am On Apr 18
kiss
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:22am On Apr 18
He chose to live a derange lifestyle, the govt has succeeded in getting him pro max of the lifestyle he chooses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by teacherbim(f): 6:22am On Apr 18
This is more than Naira abuse,I hope this situation will change her to become a better man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Kornfusedman: 6:22am On Apr 18
Lolsss!!! This one funny sha.

Free f**k for dem homo Dem. He/she might make a lot of money there and his/her an*$ go hear am before months elapsed.

Awon cross dresser, awon transgender, awon ode!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by PepeXKermit: 6:22am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

Its good for him. Prison is a good place for people to reflect on their lives. Bob needs this reflection

10 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Mikelake(m): 6:22am On Apr 18
He actually knows what he's being punished for.

3 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Apr 18
Maximum security prison for what? Spraying money?

If I didn’t know any better, I’d say they are paving the way for serious revolution to come in the near future. My lips are sealed!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Mayflowa(m): 6:23am On Apr 18
I wish he didn't plead guilty. But Bobrisky has been boasting about having clean vaginal now. So that was a lie just like one auntie Linda did

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj Posed With Damian Ifeanyi Okoroafor's Mercedes Benz G63 AMG / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos / Tboss Quotes Bible In Response To Curse Placed On Her Husband By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.