Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Can Preachers Ask God To Make You Rich? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Preachers Ask God To Make You Rich? (294 Views)

Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Preachers Ask God To Make You Rich? by cantok(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
This Sunday while waiting to pick up my girl, I overheard the usual church members talk about material wealth and riches and about how the pastor asked for seed money.
Then I started wondering "Where did Jesus made somebody materially wealthy, beyond the DAILY BREAD promise?" ...and is there any record in the new new testament to show that the apostles or popes actually interceded on behalf of the prayerful for them to have material riches "beyond their DAILY BREAD
I asked this because of the sermon I heard today again in church about making more money, getting the big job and getting the blow contract...ultimately by paying seed money and some other methods he preached today

All comments wanted...I want money too oooo

Re: Can Preachers Ask God To Make You Rich? by Amberon11: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Maybe not
Re: Can Preachers Ask God To Make You Rich? by enimooko: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Money lovers everywhere, soon they'll start yapping on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Religion / Get Your Church | Ministry On The Web In Less Than 7 Days / Desperation Generates Overflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.