Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? (15510 Views)

Pastors Wife Or Junior Pastor, who should be in charge? / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:12am On May 26, 2018

So many times I see people jumping into marriage without knowing what they are jumping into.
Marriage is an everlasting institution and those that study the institution well shall find joy in it.

Marriage unites two sinners into one. Without looking at the gospel you will not understand biblical marriage. The main purpose of marriage is to glorify God and to be a representation of how Christ loves the church.

In marriage you are not only committing to each other in companionship, you are committing to each other in everything. Nothing comes before your spouse.

Proverbs 18:22 “He who finds a wife finds what is goodand receives favor from the LORD.”

But this day you hardly see people asking God
Is she made for me? Lord show me my wife?

What do you expect when you don't build the foundation of your marriage with God.
Divorce, heartbreak, unfruitful marriage and so on possibly it could lead to death
ASK GOD FIRST BEFORE CONSIDERING MARRIAGE

GOOD MORNING

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:15am On May 26, 2018
So true you can't hide from the truth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by BdorianGray(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

So true you can hide from the truth

I like your post... What you wrote about is very imperative as much as it can be a bit complex for many...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:43am On May 26, 2018
BdorianGray:

I like your post... What you wrote about is very imperative as much as it can be a bit complex for many...
thanks bro

But I don't think is so complex for a lay man not to understand.
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by BdorianGray(m): 7:45am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
thanks bro

But I don't think is so complex for a lay man not to understand.

I meant the part of asking God...
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 7:49am On May 26, 2018
BdorianGray:

I meant the part of asking God...
ok ooh

That's not complex na
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by BdorianGray(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
ok ooh

That's not complex na

Of 1million that wanna get married maybe only 1000 or less remember to ask or is interested in asking.. Of the 1000 that ends up asking, maybe just 100 or less is capable of discernment, of the 100 that discerns maybe just 10 or less acts, and of the 10, Likely just 1 turns out succesful and really happy. smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:26am On May 26, 2018
ur relastionship with her/he is not platonic and u want to ask God wetin?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by EzendiEgo1: 10:28am On May 26, 2018
BdorianGray:

Of 1million that wanna get married maybe only 1000 or less remember to ask or is interested in asking.. Of the 1000 that ends up asking, maybe just 100 or less is capable of discernment, of the 100 that discerns maybe just 10 or less acts, and of the 10, Likely just 1 turns out succesful and really happy. smiley
what you wrote doesn't exist bro

4 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Bright50135(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2018
U need not ask God for that.he said" he who find a wife ,find a good thing and obtain a favour from hin (god) and not who ask

10 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Alejoc(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
*Your Wife Is Your Wife*
A married couple was walking through a garden, suddenly a dog ran towards them.
They both knew it will bite them...
The husband lifted his wife to let the dog bite him rather than his sweetheart.
The dog stopped before them, unsure what to do, barked a little and ran away.
The husband put his wife down, expecting a hug and a few kind words of gratitude from her.
But his wife shouted "I've seen people throwing stones & sticks at dogs, this is the first time I see someone trying to throw his wife at a dog"

Moral: A Wife is a Wife

"No One ELSE Can MIS-UNDERSTAND a Husband Better, than a Wife."

Husband it is well. Take heart it is part of the challenges of being a husband.

HAPPY WORLDS HUSBAND DAY��‍♂...!

WOOOOPPSSS�!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2018
This one wey be say na how to chop the babe dey dey most guys mind.
It's like asking if you can chop the babe or not, grin grin grin

Little wonder marriages of nowadays have a half life of say 8months to 1 year.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by obembet(f): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
Well, God should be the No 1 in anything we want or plan to do... But many couples failed to realized some fact before choosing...

Many pple don't understand why God gave them Wisdom to search for truth and fact.

1. Realize the temperament of your spouse.... Someone that have high % of choleric can marry to Choleric .. Even though u pray... U wil still be having problems.

2. Ladies always have 30% of their mother's behaviors...

Later, we gonna talk about the rest .

Am glad to inform u guys that God bless me with the best woman in the world... Not by prayer alone but more reacher and am always happy

4 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Miles300: 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
ur relastionship with her/he is not platonic and u want to ask God wetin?
I don't know oo ! They make it sound like the call God on phone and he tells dem to there ears if he/she is the right person

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Pavore9: 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
Well some believe once a man has money, he can get a good wife.
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by lastempero: 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
Op na u make marriage everlasting college abi institution?anything can happen bro cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by arherfish(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
Whoever one marries is a matter of Choice and heart made decisions. We should learn to deal with the problems of our choice and leave God out of it.

26 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by afroniger: 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
arherfish:
Whoever one marries is a matter of Choice and heart made decisions. We should learn to deal with the problems of our choice and leave God out of it.

Thanks for this brilliant post.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Boldwinner(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
So how do you get your answer after asking? Does God send you a picture?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Pope22(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
Who do we ask? Is it all these fake pastors around or we will ask God through us? Please OP, tell me cus I plan to marry.
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Neminc: 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
Na so dem organise marriage seminar for all the youth of marriage age for my church dey advice us to hear from God first before we marry. Question time reach o, na so I collect microphone ask all the facilitators make dem tell us how God take reveal their wife to them before them marry, omo na there Katakata burst o, none of them, not even pastor fit categorically talk say e hear God tell am say na him wife be dis o. I just relax for one corner dey watch church elders and deacons dey chop mouth where dey wan explain how God show dem their spouse, Pastor sef collect microphone come fall my hand patapata, even pastor no fit talk say e hear anything from God before e marry grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Alejoc(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
No we just trust God to guide our heart as it falls in love!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by roqrules04(m): 4:09pm On May 27, 2018
Yes you can pray about it. But how do you get reply from God if she's the perfect somebody or not? angry

Well, maybe after you've gotten married and divorced then you know she was not meant for you.

Bye
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Chukazu: 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
But you are the one to "find" not God
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by millionboi2: 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
Jamb qtn
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by pinkkystel(f): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
Even when we ask we still end up making the wrong choices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by millionboi2: 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
pinkkystel:
Even when we ask we still end up making the wrong choices.
u are on ur own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by SoapQueen(f): 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm. I will pray to God directly but won't depend on any spiritual papa or mama, to see or unsee things in my life or relationship.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by Mikeross62: 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Yes
Most do

Buy from eBay/amazon,check below
Re: Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? by marooh: 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
Marriage is all about marring someone you can endure her negative act
MarryUrAge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? / Should A Believer Join Any Protest, Demonstrate, Carry Placards? / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.