Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (33242 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Charly68: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Obiano here we go ! The contest has just started. .The battle will be very fierce and keen .
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by famology(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Some people are too emotional when it comes to reading the political barometre ......they didnt learn in 2015, hence the current chest beating...

Tony Nwoye is going to give Obiano a run for his money!
D GUY IS A STRONG GRASSROOT MOBILIZER AND WITH D IPOB SIT AT HOME CONTROVERSY TONY MIGHT JUST NICK IT.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nosaghae(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Osyabj:

Nwoye NEVER lost to thief Obiano in 2013.

There was no election in Anambra in 2013. Jonathan and his goons supervised the fake writing of result in favor of Obiano. jonathan is gone for good. So is thief Obiano
Jonathan is gone so its the turn of Buhari and his goons to supervise the fake writing of result in favour of tony nwoye
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Nosaghae(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Osyabj:

Thats exactly what you pdp erats said about APC in Imo.

Yet APC's Okorocha wiped the IMO floor with your patently corrupt pdp's Ihedioha

Arthur Eze will spend upto to 5 million per polling boot if neccessary to elect Dr Nwoye as the next Governor of Anambra.

This is NOT 2013, where jonathan used his militay and police goons to write results in favor of Obi's stooge, thief Obiano.
5million per polling boot because u all know that APC can't win in any free and fair election

No force can stop APC's Nwoye, from kicking that lagos registered Obi puppet, thief Obiano, back to Lagos to enjoy his loot from Anambra treasury in the last 4 years.

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by guccitype(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
Congratulations to you my friend. I am in support of You. Its time for the youth to take up the leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Redman44(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
So how about Yul Edochie of the Democratic People's Congress cool? Are you saying this 35 Year Old Actor cannot become the Governor of Anambra State? Yul Edochie and the DPC should make a big impact in the coming Gubernatorial Election in Anambra State. I am supporting Yul Edochie. I hope he campaigns fiercely in all the Local Governments of the State and make his Plans for the State known to the Youths.

Up Yul Edochie cool cool cool cool cool cool

Up DPC cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anambra 2017.
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ovela1:
Same Tony Nwonye de former President of NANS that lost to Obiano in de last election under a more formidable PDP in Anambra State? What is giving him the impression that he will be successful this time?

I see him coming a distant 3rd behind APGA and PDP, I wish him de best though. In all honesty, Anambra is highly impregnable to APC.

Sorry Tony, keep on with de struggle, yu may be lucky someday

Save your tears for November.. You will know how much clout Tony Nwoye on that day...
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ovela1:
Same Tony Nwonye de former President of NANS that lost to Obiano in de last election under a more formidable PDP in Anambra State? What is giving him the impression that he will be successful this time?

I see him coming a distant 3rd behind APGA and PDP, I wish him de best though. In all honesty, Anambra is highly impregnable to APC.

Sorry Tony, keep on with de struggle, yu may be lucky someday

Thats the next governor of Anambra state. The only reason Tony last election was because GEJ the Otueke drunkard sabotaged him and yet he lost by only 30,000 votes. You will remember that name after November. Mark my words..
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Congratulations to hon tony nwoye the incoming governor of omambala.i salute you my excellency.him and obiano will share the votes from the north equally.nwoye would win the south and share the central with apga and pdp.up apc

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Osyabj:
The arrogance of these pdp/apga erats is nauseating.

Get this thru skull, you pdp/apga erats do not speak for this Anambra poster or over 50 million independent minded Igbo nation worldwide.

You certainly do not speak for these Igbos and Anambrarians below and their hundreds of thousands of supporters in Anambra who have joined the APC
:
1) Oil billionaire Emeka Ofor
2) Tony Nwoye fmr Ananbra pdp chair (now APC flag bearer & the next Governor of Anambra)
4) Billionaire Arthur Eze ( Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM)
5) Senator Andy Uba ( Who lost APC primary due to his closeness to Saraki & Wike)

And of course, Anambra Fmr APC leader & fmr Governor Dr Chris "Onwa"Ngige

This is exactly what you pdp/apga erats said about Imo state, yet APC's Okorocha wiped the IMO floor with your corrupt pdp man , Ihedioha.

Obiano's failure to defect to APC was his deathnail. No force can stop APC from kicking that Lagos-registered Obi puppet, thief Obiano, back to lagos in November 2017.

Right now APC has Imo, Anambra will follow in November and Abia and Enugu in 2019!!

pdp/apga erats elections are not won on the pages of Nairaland. Remember pdp is
Edo and Edo is pdp; pdp is Imo and Imo is pdp, pdp is Ondo and Ondo is pdp?

Yet APC humbled you pdp and apga erats in Imo, Edo and Ondo.

The next Governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it!!!

[quote author=Nosaghae post=59879181][/quote]

Spot on.. Tony is by far the most feared politician in Anambra and the powers that be knows it. I was privy to what transpired in the last days of the election in 2013. How Godson Obuah was used to frustrate him on Behalf of Dullard GEJ and Peter Obi.. The odds are even now and Tony will deal with APGA this time around..
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
bedspread:
TONY NWOYE LOST UNDER PDP
I SEE HIM DOING IT AGAIN UNDER APC

Buhari lost 3 times and cried like a baby. The last time i checked he is now the babadudu...
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Optionalx: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
If APGA lose this election blame on Kanu iPod boycott announcement. APGA is more of a regional party and with boycott announcement by another regional group iPod might lead to appaty as the support base might be divided.

I don't know how Kanu will feel when his actions causes the destruction of the only viable regional party in the east
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
ObisonGroup:
let's give the youths chance to rule obiano is 63yrs while nwoye is just 43yrs,let's give him a Chance.
Stop deceiving yourself! Which youth? Arthur Eze is desperately trying to be governor by proxy. Emeka Offor and Chris Uba must have been taunting him that as old and rich as he is, he hasn't governed Anambra state like they did.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Stop deceiving yourself! Which youth? Arthur Eze is desperately trying to be governor by proxy. Emeka Offor and Chris Uba must have been taunting him that as old and rich as he is, he hasn't governed Anambra state like they did.

Shut up. How did Obiano become the Governor? If he was godfathered by Peter to become a governor why then are you moaning when you see another guy doing it?

The earlier you start recognising the face of your incoming governor the better for you..

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Shut up. How did Obiano become the Governor? If he was godfathered by Peter to become a governor why then are you moaning when you see another guy doing it?

The earlier you start recognising the face of your incoming governor the better for you..
Obi doesn't have the balls to be a godfather, which is why Obiano easily dismantled him immediately he took office. Arthur Eze is an old-timer that will destroy this state anytime Nwoye tries to assert himself.
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
Obi doesn't have the balls to be a godfather, which is why Obiano easily dismantled him immediately he took office. Arthur Eze is an old-timer that will destroy this state anytime Nwoye tries to assert himself.

Can you tell us more about Obiano before he became the governor. Where was he, who campaigned for him, how did he win?

Godfather or not, Tony ga agba unu okpa na eze on the 18th
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Can you tell us more about Obiano before he became the governor. Where was he, who campaigned for him, how did he win?

Godfather or not, Tony ga agba unu okpa na eze on the 18th
We have beaten Nwoye before, he is not a new customer. Added to the fact that even Andy Uba and other APC aspirants will most certainly be working underground for Obiano and APGA victory as they cannot afford to wait for 8 years in the unlikelihood of a Nwoye victory.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
nonsobaba:
We have beaten Nwoye before, he is not a new customer. Added to the fact that even Andy Uba and other APC aspirants will most certainly be working underground for Obiano and APGA victory as they cannot afford to wait for 8 years in the unlikelihood of a Nwoye victory.
You lie.nwoye is more popular an acceptable currently.to defeat a mighty sen andy is no mean feat,he means business.recall that in 2013,he lost by a margin of less than 50,000 votes talkless of now that he has a bigger political structure and warchest.can you compare this primary to the joke of a primary done by apga which is factionalized? This primary reminds me of last year ondo apc primaries where a dark horse in akeredolu won favourites like segun abraham,sola oke and senator boroffice.now,another non favourite has defeated a juggernaut like senator uba in similar manner.with the momentum of this primaries,he will overrun obingo.
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by nonsobaba: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
senatordave1:

You lie.nwoye is more popular an acceptable currently.to defeat a mighty sen andy is no mean feat,he means business.recall that in 2013,he lost by a margin of less than 50,000 votes talkless of now that he has a bigger political structure and warchest.can you compare this primary to the joke of a primary done by apga which is factionalized? This primary reminds me of last year ondo apc primaries where a dark horse in akeredolu won favourites like segun abraham,sola oke and senator boroffice.now,another non favourite has defeated a juggernaut like senator uba in similar manner
Comparing southwest to southeast is stupidity. APC is dominant party over there but here, it is very much hated. Nwoye was able to garner that much last time because he was using PDP which is much tolerable than APC here in anambra. A primary whose top two contenders are a certificate forger and a hooligan that burnt down government buildings in awka, is that one primary?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Odogwuskido(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
senatordave1:
Congratulations to hon tony nwoye the incoming governor of omambala.i salute you my excellency.him and obiano will share the votes from the north equally.nwoye would win the south and share the central with apga and pdp.up apc
Why not present the certificate of return to Nwoye immediately? APC E-rats!

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Odogwuskido:

Why not present the certificate of return to Nwoye immediately? APC E-rats!

I am not an APC member and will never ever be. But for this election i dey with Tony all the way. the certificate of return will be duly handed over to him come the 18th. Either you guys come out on that day to vote or anyi ewelu pen wee dewaa unu uburu..

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Odogwuskido(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

I am not an APC member and will never ever be. But for this election i dey with Tony all the way. the certificate of return will be duly handed over to him come the 18th. Either you guys come out on that day to vote or anyi ewelu pen wee dewaa unu uburu..
We already know where the pendulum will swing to, so take a chill pill. Anambra is not where you can easily pick your pen and write results. A lot is at stake
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by bakila: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
truthstands11:
Better go out on 18th November and vote. Don't sit in your house eating nsala soup thinking Willie of APGA will win. Let's not take anything for granted. Go out and vote whoever you want to be the governor. Your vote counts.
Or that Kanu's surety will win.
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
cantok:
With this result, APGA cares and is the happiest party in IGBOLAND.
Yes ooo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
mexxmoney:
Arthur one thousand at work, money at work. Tony is just being fronted by Arthur Eze
They are just fools i swear bro

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
mexxmoney:
Arthur one thousand at work, money at work. Tony is just being fronted by Arthur Eze
They are just fools i swear

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Odogwuskido:

We already know where the pendulum will swing to, so take a chill pill. Anambra is not where you can easily pick your pen and write results. A lot is at stake

If you are a politician and on ground in Anambra then you must know that the only way Obiano can beat Tony is my writing results like they did under the Otueke dullard and cheated Tony out. Now the odds are even, Lets see on the 19th of November..
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Ewedegubbler: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Stallione:
They are just fools i swear

Not more foolish than your lazy self. Was Obiano not elected tru bribery, godfatherism and election rigging? If Peter can midwife him to governorship why then is it now a crime for Arthur to finance another man to the same place. I guess double standard no go let una see road..

Either you guys come out to vote on that day or Amina Zakari ewelu pen dewaa unu uburu..
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by senatordave1(m): 1:09am On Aug 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Comparing southwest to southeast is stupidity. APC is dominant party over there but here, it is very much hated. Nwoye was able to garner that much last time because he was using PDP which is much tolerable than APC here in anambra. A primary whose top two contenders are a certificate forger and a hooligan that burnt down government buildings in awka, is that one primary?
There is not much difference bw southeast and southwest apart from the ethnicities.the parties in both region are only differentiated by the names and their leaders but same ideologies and interests.if you call honourable nwoye a hooligan,what of obiano that is a drunkard,a club addict who erects billboards of willie is working at every corner of anambra and at every of his actions including coughing and eating? Nwoye was never a top contender as far as i am concerned,george muoghalu and senator uba were.
I served in anambra and can confidently tell you that the indigenes dont hate apc,there are very divided between which of the candidates to choose.half of the top men of anambra are in apc.if you look at the history of anambra state guber polls,you will discover that elections are not decided by the average citizens but by godfathers,money and church politics(catholic and anglican).even in the old anambra state,godfatherism determined who emerge as governors.chris uba and peter obi are in pdp and are suppirting different candidates but arthur eze,emeka offor and chris ngige are rooting for nwoye.emeka offor would deliver ekwusigo lga,uba would deliver aguata lga,nnewi south and the two orumba lgas would fall to apc.in the central zone,arthur eze has already delivered his dunukofia.ekwunife would deliver njikoka.anaocha would be divided.apga would take awka south and the neglected awka north would be for apc.ngige has already delivered the populous idemili lgas.onitsha north and south would be shared evenly.anambra east and west where both nwoye and obiano hail from would be shared.pdp would take ogbaru,apga would take oyi since obiano wife is from the.ayamelum would be evenly divided.pdp would take nnewi north where capital oil is from and ihiala because of honourable emeka anohu's influence.take note,the masses votes would not count much but the money power of apc,godfatherism and federal might.please,if you are countering me,do it with facts and details as i just did.up apc,uo nwoye
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by ayagha: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Another former PDP chieftain, APC where is thy change. The more things change with APC the more they remain the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos) / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / 8 APC Aspirants For Anambra Governorship Election 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.