Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (33241 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Oseloka Obaze Wins Anambra PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Kingsley1000(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2017
APC HAS ALREADY WON

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Kingsley1000(m): 6:13am On Aug 28, 2017
TONY WILL THRASH OBIANO BY A LAND SLIDE

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by charliman2012: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Let's watch and see how APC will win Anambra. If that happens I will know that Igbos are noise makers. I am from Anambra, I reside in Nsugbe the hometown of Tony Nwoye and I will categorically tell you that APGA will win straight away without hitches. I will only employ all Anambrians and APGA supporters to come out em mass and vote for APGA. If you don't want to enter APC one chance in Anambra please come out and vote.
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Odogwuskido(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

If you are a politician and on ground in Anambra then you must know that the only way Obiano can beat Tony is my writing results like they did under the Otueke dullard and cheated Tony out. Now the odds are even, Lets see on the 19th of November..
Results were not written. Ndi Anambra voted massively for APGA, and they will reciprocate that again come November 18th. Prepare for the humiliation!

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by obailala(m): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Anstalk:
The election conducted at Prof. Dora Akunyili Woman Development center saw 12 aspirants fiercely battle for the party's ticket.

The Chairman, APC Committee on Anambra governorship primary election, Alhaji Shettima, the chairman APC governors forum who presided the event ensured transparency of the process, with over 4000 votes cast from 12persons from each ward throughout the 21 local governments in the state which began with Aguata and ended with Uyi LGA,

Delegates who cast their ballots into the 12 boxes assembled for votes collection where accredited at the Alex Ekwueme square and driven down to the election venue where the tension was a high note.

During a mini press briefing with one of the aspirants, Sen. Andy Uba representing Anambra south at the National Assembly expressed satisfaction on the process, assuring the media that he was ready to work whoever prior to the announcement of the victor.

Sorting of the votes cast which observed absence of agents of two aspirants included unboxing of the ballot containers and spreading of ballot papers to respective aspirants' agents thumbed.

At the count which saw the votes scrambled by just 5 of the 12 aspirants, Dr Tony and Sen Andy Ubah who are members of the National assembly became major contenders until the count of the 7th ballot box where margin between both parties reaching 500 votes favoring the lower chamber aspirant.

Engr. Barth Nwibe, ends poll with 414 Votes at the All Progressives Congress - APC for Anambra State 2017 Gubernatorial Elections at Awka Anambra State State.

#Anambra2017

Tony Nwoye has been declared winner finally!

*Congratulations

Source http://anstalk.com/308-2/
This Nwoye man looks like a thief... no offence intended! undecided
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by attackgat: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Osyabj:
The arrogance of these pdp/apga erats is nauseating.

Get this thru skull, you pdp/apga erats do not speak for this Anambra poster or over 50 million independent minded Igbo nation worldwide.

You certainly do not speak for these Igbos and Anambrarians below and their hundreds of thousands of supporters in Anambra who have joined the APC
:
1) Oil billionaire Emeka Ofor
2) Tony Nwoye fmr Ananbra pdp chair (now APC flag bearer & the next Governor of Anambra)
4) Billionaire Arthur Eze ( Dr Tony Nwoye's ATM)
5) Senator Andy Uba ( Who lost APC primary due to his closeness to Saraki & Wike)

And of course, Anambra Fmr APC leader & fmr Governor Dr Chris "Onwa"Ngige

This is exactly what you pdp/apga erats said about Imo state, yet APC's Okorocha wiped the IMO floor with your corrupt pdp man , Ihedioha.

Obiano's failure to defect to APC was his deathnail. No force can stop APC from kicking that Lagos-registered Obi puppet, thief Obiano, back to lagos in November 2017.

Right now APC has Imo, Anambra will follow in November and Abia and Enugu in 2019!!

pdp/apga erats elections are not won on the pages of Nairaland. Remember pdp is
Edo and Edo is pdp; pdp is Imo and Imo is pdp, pdp is Ondo and Ondo is pdp?

Yet APC humbled you pdp and apga erats in Imo, Edo and Ondo.

The next Governor of Anambra is Dr Tony Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it!!!

The only hope APC has of capturing my home state of Anambra is if they use federal might to rig elections. Thats what Tony Nwoye is hoping for .
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Osyabj: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
attackgat:

The only hope APC has of capturing my home state of Anambra is if they use federal might to rig elections. Thats what Tony Nwoye is hoping for .

Thats what the Otueke thief, jonathan used to impose the Lagos registered , Obi puppet, thief Obiano on the good people of Anambra.

Otueke thief is gone. Obiano will be kicked out by APC's Nwoye.

Take that to any bank and cash it. This is NOT 2013

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Kingsley1000(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
THIS IS OUR NEW GOVERNOR
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Not more foolish than your lazy self. Was Obiano not elected tru bribery, godfatherism and election rigging? If Peter can midwife him to governorship why then is it now a crime for Arthur to finance another man to the same place. I guess double standard no go let una see road..

Either you guys come out to vote on that day or Amina Zakari ewelu pen dewaa unu uburu..
Haba,see dis ewedegubbler abi na eweducobbler,which of the monkey family u belong to,gorrilla or baboon.I guess ua a baboon,dats why ua lazier than i am.Anuohia nwuru anwu!!!
Re: Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries by Stallione(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Not more foolish than your lazy self. Was Obiano not elected tru bribery, godfatherism and election rigging? If Peter can midwife him to governorship why then is it now a crime for Arthur to finance another man to the same place. I guess double standard no go let una see road..

Either you guys come out to vote on that day or Amina Zakari ewelu pen dewaa unu uburu..
Haba,see dis ewedegubbler abi na eweducobbler,which of the monkey family u belong to,gorrilla or baboon.I guess ua baboon,dats why lazier than i am.Anuohia nwuru anwu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lt Dashe & Captain Emeka Killed By Boko Haram. Photos Shared By Deji Adeyanju / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees / Ize-Iyamu Commissions Borehole In Uromi, Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.