Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (51773 Views)

Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by segun400: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Billionaire Entrepreneur and Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu, was among the prolific figures who turned up at the T-Mobile Arena to watch Floyd Mayweather claim his 50th victory against Conor Mcgregor on Saturday night.

The 54-year-old posted photo and video of himself at the Arena ahead of the fight of the century...

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYSqmO0ln8a/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/27/tony-elumelu-was-also-in-vegas-to-watch-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-fight-photovideo/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Our money
Tony but why

Nigerians put their money in UBA Mr. Tony used our money to watch match
Nigerians work for UBA to make profit
FOREIGNERS WILL MAKE MONEY IN NAIJA SPEND IT ABROAD NIGERIANS WILL ALSO MAKE MONEY IN NAIJA SPEND AWAY
Cuppy and Elumelu spent $10k+ each to watch the fight which is around 8,000,000 naira minus hotel, flight ticket, feeding etc round all up and it's almost 20,000,000 naira
SHARE 20 MILLION NAIRA FOR EVERY NAIRALANDER ON THIS THREAD NOW (50nairalanders)WE WILL ALL WALK AWAY WITH $400,000 which is 144,600,000 naira each
nevada made millions from the fight Lagos state lost millions that could have remained in circulation

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Zeze06(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
smiley

Money is like alcohol.... It makes you high smiley

18 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by majamajic(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
He was standing close to a ghost sad

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Fight that I had watched since in my dream. I knew TMT would win

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
So he is part of those that paid $10,000 to watch that game?

Anyway, his money, his discretion in spending it! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
And he got premium seat too, awon big boyz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Why is he smiling as if he has seen the rats that chased our president out of office ?

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
I'm too Emotional to watch Boxing Live.
But this Man was not there to support our own Joshua den Oooo.
To watch ds Match might feed 2000 families who want to die of hunger oooo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
boss man , boss moves
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by SirHouloo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
I feel this fight was an arrangement by the rich for the wealthy to meet with the influencials.

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Philipmems(m): 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
The fight was good and competitive in general. I commend Conor because he is an MMA fighter and does not fight for that long in the Octagon. I think Conor won the first three rounds, landing some good punches but the experience and power of TBE"TMT"money Mayweather, overpowered his over ambitious quest. Mayweather said he watched Conor and knows that the first few mintues of his MMA fights are usual his fiercest moments in the octagon but after that he is very weak. So the game plan was to make him wear out himself, after which you get the Mayweather special both left and right combinations.

16 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Deem: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Life is too short! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Correct guy you need to relax
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
The fight was as boring as _fuck, definitely wasn't worth the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Mememan: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
Money get class..

The front seats are reserved for the REAL BILLIONAIRES....

Na every rich person for naija be billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by noble71(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
cheesy Money is Good, Tunder fire poverty. Money must be made.

1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by youngerikina40(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tony y nah U for gimme daht money mae i go start my music career
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by knightsTempler: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Beehshorp(m): 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Our money
Tony but why

Which our money? Better go and look for your money where you kept it

20 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Celcius: 4:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
That's how you spend such massive wealth. You can't cook it and eat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by olusola200: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Enjoy your money

I can equally do that

Alowo majaye eyin lemo
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by olatade(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Our money Tony but why

how e take be una money
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by realestniggah: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
youngerikina40:
Tony y nah U for gimme daht money mae i go start my music career

which music career ..better go and write Jamb

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by chiochio1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Life of a boss...association of jet owners....I know that soon very soon I'm gonna own a bank(Amen to bo$$ life)

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by samisj4real(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
I waz dere also & why am i not on the NEWS?
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Christafarian(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
$10,000 ? Wey me dey find even N100.
I just weak.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Big boy things

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by adorablevincy: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
THE GUY STANDING BESIDE TONY IS HEADLESS,!!!.......DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT?:-) :-) IT COULD BE A GHOST. :oTHE GUY STANDING BESIDE TONY IS HEADLESS,!!!.......DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT?:-) :-) IT COULD BE A GHOST.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Eke40seven(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
But the money Mayweather made from the fight of less than 1 hour is more than he has made in his lifetime. Life!
Re: Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) by Danny287(m): 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Too much money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katangowa Market In Lagos Demolished By State Government (Photo) / Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / How A Man Got Duped Of $30,000 Inside FCMB In Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.