Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street (34071 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / People Pay N50 To Cross Flooded Road, Including Soldiers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by tellwisdom: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
Where in Rivers State is this then I'll take the op seriously. Obviously no part of PH is this flooded.

First show us your area in PH undecided
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by Ayoswit(f): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kudos
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by ojnnaco(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
IpobExposed:
Governor Wike must repair roads in Rivers State.

In other news watch how Nnamdi Kanu threatened to crumble Nigeria today in Aba
despite bail conditions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60CWHk5keE
he said he is going to crumble the Zoo,i didn't hear him mention Nigeria or are you now saying another name for Nigeria is Zoo?
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by cytell56: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When the going gets tough only the tough gets going. This man constructed this wonden canoe just to cross his flooded Street.

He was seen conveying people to help them also cross.

Amazing invention.

News don finish for Nairaland abi? Someone knocked wood together and you have turned it to Breaking News!!!
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by omoiyalayi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
As rich as that state is, na wa o

Even lagos have had her own experience too

I won't be surprised if come next year we are witnessing this kind of thing again because the appropriate authority refuse to do their job.
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
He didn't invent boat, he built a boat. Gosh!!!
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by EternalTruth: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Lol he must be an Igbo Man
igbo people invent canoes while edo people invent spiritual aircraft.
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by EternalTruth: 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2017
femojie:
He didn't invent boat, he built a boat. Gosh!!!
lol you're absolutely right. Invent ke?
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by OkunrinMeta: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2017
tellwisdom:
Poor man...so all the oil workers in PH can't get him a canoe?? Port harcourt people are foolish.angry

Yes naw. I also don't know why the people of PH cant be searching the streets for all the poor men that want a canoe. Something so important!!! Canoe that has been saving lives since 1960.

In fact all the PH rich men that has not bought canoe for anyone this year should be jailed for 14 years. How can they be distracted by the struggle to make their daily bread in an environment with little to no help from the government.

How terrible of PH people. In fact, maybe we should call the firing squard to kill all PH people because they did not buy canoe for your brother

Mumuni
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:04am On Aug 28, 2017
grin naija I hail thee.
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by lightblazingnow(m): 2:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Thomas Thomas

kimbraa:
Where in Rivers State is this then I'll take the op seriously. Obviously no part of PH is this flooded.
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by Pain(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2017
I can clearly see why JAMB had to reduce cutoff mark to 120. Graduates can't differentiate between invention, construction and crass contraptions.

I still don't expect some beef heads to understand what I just wrote. Sad.. undecided
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by KillerBeauty(f): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Op said its cross river not rivers state
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by KillerBeauty(f): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Pain:
I can clearly see why JAMB had to reduce cutoff mark to 120. Graduates can't differentiate between invention, construction and crass contraptions.

I still don't expect some beef heads to understand what I just wrote. Sad.. undecided
That's d first thing I noticed in the write up.
As if d guy invented the boat. He just contructed it with wood
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by KillerBeauty(f): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Yes naw. I also don't know why the people of PH cant be searching the streets for all the poor men that want a canoe. Something so important!!! Canoe that has been saving lives since 1960.

In fact all the PH rich men that has not bought canoe for anyone this year should be jailed for 14 years. How can they be distracted by the struggle to make their daily bread in an environment with little to no help from the government.

How terrible of PH people. In fact, maybe we should call the firing squard to kill all PH people because they did not buy canoe for your brother

Mumuni
Is cross river state ph.
Op said cross rivers not rivers state
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by alberson(f): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2017
tellwisdom:
Poor man...so all the oil workers in PH can't get him a canoe?? Port harcourt people are foolish.angry

you're mad..
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by UfuomaUN(m): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2017
tellwisdom:

be like say you stake your brain for Arsenal straight win yesterdaygrin
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by OkunrinMeta: 10:29am On Aug 28, 2017
KillerBeauty:

Is cross river state ph.
Op said cross rivers not rivers state

I was just drawing someone's attention to the wisdom of their comment.
Re: This Man Invented This Canoe To Cross Rivers Flooded Street by lightblazingnow(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Please help me ask the foolish Mr/Mrs perfectionists if any of their Inventors have in store any Canoe which could cross this kind of flood or if there is any kind of Canoe like this in the whole world........

He produced it, this is a kind of.........

In the invent of the flooding........ that's why they have so much trouble in their lives and relationships.... claiming to be wise, yet slaves to the white...

How dare you tell me how to enjoy my liberty's from the most high God Almighty, fools

Be careful what you wish for

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights / Lagos Begins Commercial Water Transportation, As Sanwo-Olu Launches Speed Boats / General Meeting Of Nigerians In Saint Petersburg, Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.