Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) (24787 Views)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Man Kills Friend Over N1000 Note They Saw On The Ground In Lagos. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by dre11(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
By NGOZI UWUJARE

A 40-year-old man in Kano, Hassan Lawan, who goes by the nickname, Mutuna, allegedly murdered his close friend, Zilani Yusuf, 35, who lent him N50,000.

When Yusuf asked Lawan to repay the loan, the suspect chose the devilish option of killing him rather than paying back the loan.

The evil deed happened in Bari village, Rogo Local Government Area, Kano State. To actualise his alleged evil act, Lawan invited Yusuf to his house on two occasions, ostensibly to discuss the issue of the loan.

The first time, he took Yusuf on his motorcycle to his house at Tarenge Village in Rogo Local Government Area, Kano State. After the visit he gave Yusuf a ride back to his own house in Sabongari, Nasarawa village in Kafur Local Government Area, Kastina State, about 8.00pm.

Then on July 16, 2017, he invited him to visit his house the second time, on the pretext that he would pay the money. He also asked the victim not to tell anybody about his visit to his house.

Again, it was with his motorcycle that he took the victim to his house Sunday Sun learnt from the Commissioner of Police, Kano Police Command, Mr. Rabiu Yusuf, that the suspect allegedly killed his friend during that second visit and then harvested his organs.

But the bubble burst when Yusuf did not return home and the friend he had confided in before leaving to visit Lawan, raised the alarm and informed the victim’s family.

His relatives reported his disappearance at Rogo Police Station, which launched a search for him.

Meanwhile, Yusuf’s friend told police what he had confided in him, that Lawan always said that he should not inform anybody about his visits to his house. Homicide detectives pulled the suspect in and questioned him. He owned up to the crime.

The police later found the dead body of the victim in Bari village, Rogo Local Government Area with his private parts cut off, The Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Mr. Ahmed Azare, commended Yusuf’s friend for providing useful information to the police, which enabled detectives to crack the case.

In a brief chat with Sunday Sun , Lawan admitted that his close friendship with the deceased, who he said lent him N50,000 but he could not immediately repay. “When he continued to demand for the money, I decided to kill him to stop him from disturbing me. I invited him to my house the first time and tried to settle with him.

I told him not to tell anybody about his visit to my house. The second time I went to his house with my motorcycle to pick him. Then I killed him and removed his private parts, so that he would stop disturbing me to pay him.

“After I killed him, I thought the matter had ended, but I didn’t know that he had been telling his friend about the money he lent to me and his visits to my house.”

Armed with the information given by Yusuf’s friend, the police arrested Lawan, who took detectives to recover the mutilated body of the victim.

He is now gnashing his teeth in police custody waiting to be arraigned in court for murder.

http://sunnewsonline.com/man-kills-friend-to-avoid-paying-back-n50000-loan/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by HungerBAD: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dangerous world we live in.

You killed your friend over N50,000? so that is how much a life is worth now?exactly the reason why i never "BORROW" money to anybody, as it never ends well when you want your money back.

Even if most times it does not lead to death, friends that borrow money and are usually reluctant returning the money back to you, usually carry one bias or the other against you deep in their minds, as if you are suppose to leave your money as a gift to them.

Once a friend or anybody approaches me with the "Borrow me" Hashtag, i am never hesitant to tell them no, and my MOTTO in life is that you can say "NO"without explaining the reason why to anybody.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by dingbang(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
So because I am owing my brother money, I will now go and kill him ba?

Well. . Cain started this madness.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Don't lend out money with the expectation of being repaid.

If i can't "dash" you, i won't borrow you. I learnt the hard way.

I know someone who would borrow despite being well-paid, and when he gets paid his salary, still refuse to pay his army of creditors

44 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by lecturerdabo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
So the hardship is also affecting us the 95%?

SAI BABA TILL 2023!

16 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by uzoormah(m): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm..na wa
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2017

Too bad,the person you call your friend might be an instrument of destruction in your life RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Evil man. Someone should use pliers to remove his teeth one by one, followed by his finger and toe nails, and finally his balls. Wickedness on all fours.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Nwodosis(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Police shouldn't have released identity of that man that gave them the leading information for his safety.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
lecturerdabo:
So the hardship is also affecting us the 95%?

SAI BABA TILL 2023!
what is this one saying now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Daeylar(f): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gosh embarassed

Some one will owe you money and won't pay you, instead of you to be angry with the person it's the person that will be angry with you.

Chai,
Look at the cold hearted bastard, you killed him to stop him from disturbing you. Some one you are owing money yet you say the person is disturbing you.

When he continued to demand for the money, I decided to kill him to stop him from disturbing me. I invited him to my house the first time and tried to settle with him.
I told him not to tell anybody about his visit to my house. The second time I went to his house with my motorcycle to pick him. Then I killed him and removed his private parts, so that he would stop disturbing me to pay him.
“After I killed him, I thought the matter had ended, but I didn’t know that he had been telling his friend about the money he lent to me and his visits to my house.”

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Zizicardo(f): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
cryGod, not again embarassed
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by TerrorSquad147: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
So abokiis don dey mine diccks now??
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by IMASTEX: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Imagine. . .Poverty and cruelty at is peak

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Franco93: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
What a wicked heart... mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by cristianisraeli: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
LESSON TO ALL..NEVER BORROW SOMEONE MONEY U CAN NOT FORGET.PEOPLE ARE WICKED

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by olamil34(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
this is why i don't borrow people money

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Mbapp84(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
What is life my nigaa cry
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by ijustdey: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wickedness.........

Humans are becoming something else that it repented God for creating them
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by ekems2017(f): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
This killer cannot be 40 yrs. Now that you have killed him. Won't your punishment be more than 50k? Fish brain.
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Pascal181: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dangerous time we live in, u killed him simply because he asked for his money, God will judge u... Meanwhile, pls if u want to live long then don't be an Arsenal fan
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Smooyis(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmmm we live in a world without fear of God.
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by noble71(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
embarassed some people can be wicked. That's why I don't borrow people money again, after my friend refused to pay me my 100k since 2015. RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by cinothed0n: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
nawa o, God have mercy.. He Killed someone because of ordinary 50k..he too should be killed, his head cut off and hanged on a spike...that should be a lesson to everyone..

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
Very heartless human being
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Quality20(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
villagers and wickedness in its most barbaric and crooked form
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by doyinbaby(f): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Na WA oh
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by iretemide(f): 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
What a height of wickedness
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by stankezzy: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
afonjas killing abokkis
Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by STENON(f): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
I learnt it in a hard way. Dont borrow people more than you can afford to give them freely. If I cannt give you then I cannt borrow you

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Friend To Avoid Paying Back N50,000 Loan (photo) by Godmother(f): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Man's inhumanity to man; you murdered your friend just cos you didn't want to pay back his sweat. This is sad.

Meanwhile checkout my signature for stories on topical women issues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man '3quate' Killed In Abuja After Being Accused Wrongly Of Stealing A Phone / Man Gets Shot In The Neck And He Makes A Live Video Of It / Gay Man Arrested After Breaking Into A Man’s House To Rape Him In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.