Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Is Supertube A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Supertube A Scam? (5313 Views)

Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Jobberman Is A Scam!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Supertube A Scam? by 9jaman007: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2010
Hello house,
please i would appreciate it if anyone who who has had an encounter with supertube can fill me in on what exactly they are about. I have received a couple of online test invitation but I am yet to honour any of them. Are they a scam??
Thank you.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Dmachoman: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2010
You'v got 2 b very careful.
I still dey watch them shaa!
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Wylout: 7:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
yes they are.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by celemel(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2010
Run, run. They are ABSOLUTELY a scam!
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by 9jaman007: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2010
Thank's ya'll for your contribution. I became skeptical about them because they seemed too eager for me to pay for and write the online test or am I the only job seeker in 9ja.
Thank once again jare no mind the yeye people.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by opmoore(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2010
fa eti ki o ma salo, when u refuse to pay they will stop mailing you.even to me our banks are aiding fraudsters by allowing such people to open acct with them
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by fisifisi33(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2010
IT IS THE BIGGEST AND THE LAST FOR ME, I SUBSCRIBE TO THE SO CALLED AGENCY LAST YEAR, I EVEN PAID THRICE WITHOUT ANY TEST RESULT, EACH TIME I CALLED TO CHECK MY RESULT THE GUY WOULD TELL ME THE EMPLOYER WOULD CONTACT ME. IT GOT TO AN ESTENT THAT THEY WERE CONDUCTIN ONLINE INTERVIEW WITOUT ANY RESULT. PLS RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by emmigrant0(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2010
Men this guys are something else. i ve written and passed their exams still no calls. i have answered their online questioners still no calls. if you want to sub mit test answeer the error message self na yawa still no site upgrade.

But when it comes to sending you mails to upgrade to gold membership them be number one. the truth of the matter is that this guys are useless and they are tauts as well. if they no they are job agent let them prove their worth and stop deceiving people with their mugulishore bututu.

Jeffery
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by efosanice: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2010
of course it is, no agency collects money from employees to get a job, they are paid by the parent company. this are nigerians who have no job and decided to rob other people as their job more like corporate robbery
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Herudite(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Guy, hold ur two ears and run, Supertube is an advanced Yahoo. I paid their money, wrote test and passed, till date nothing had happened. Pls be careful. God will forgive Supertube.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by adaosa: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2010
chei !!!!!! my brother abeg borrow leg join for the one u get begin run, u de hear me so. supertube na reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll scam
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by KuliKuli1(m): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
Its best you exercise caution when dealing with them. wink
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by newmusic: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
Have you registered for GSE? They are better and reliable.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by chelseabmw(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
RUN RUN! RUN FOR UR LIFE RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
the easiest scam is to dupe those who are desperate and most jobseekers are desperate
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2010
I wonder how some people fall for these scams.  undecided
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by nnemak(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2010
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Ninapha(f): 3:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Poster,

They are infact some words above Scam!  They were sending interview invitation to me without me giving them any reply, I was suprised when I got a congratulatory mail that I passed the interview with a tele communication company that I should click to move to the next level.

I sure know I never took any online test, so how come passing a text, when u click, they would still take u back to the request to pay, they are pure fake.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
Too bad, fish dey eat fish to become fat. No be their fault, na d stupid government. ,
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by edogu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
If u guyz suspect any foul play why don't u report the agency to EFCC 4 them2 b arrested. I think that shld b d right thing instead allowing those criminals to be exploiting us cos of rate of unemployment.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by latepa(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
NO stay and let them scam you a little cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by switch47(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
You can drop a petition on line as well. but make sure you have your facts right.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by IdowuFelix(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2010
Dey disturbing me wit there fraud mails,
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by IdowuFelix(m): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2010
Dey re Scam,ignore dem oooooooo
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by OJELIQUOR: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin becareful those guys are scammers, no recruitment agency ask for money or fee in the process their clients pay for their services. moreover, is it job seekers that will not be paying for a job that they have not got.

they are scammers please run for your dear life people are doing anything now for money
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by ashaby(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
@OP
SCAM (in capital letters!!!)
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by hotchic(f): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
this so called idiots ve been disturbing my life, thanks 4 sharing ur experience, ll run as fast as my legs can carry me.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by VitaliyKVS: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2010
There is a good site on which there is constantly an updating of bases of swindlers to whom interestingly look there already more than 7500 swindlers and administrators constantly fill up base antiscammers.net
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by obenjamin: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2010
i am surely going to petition this thief with facts at hand. i just paid 500H yesterday
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by Elemosho: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2011
they are big scammers, i'm a victim, dont fall prey o!
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by kaposky(f): 12:55am On Dec 16, 2011
do a search on google and see what people are saying about them. That will tell you if they are or not. But if you are not sure, fly away from them.
Re: Is Supertube A Scam? by flexgee: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
I don't understand you guys. Then how come is it that supertube Nigeria has over 18,000 members with people still signing up everyday? Do jobseekers not pay in foreign site like jobsindubai.com? Nigerians are gullible!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware!!! List Of Fake Company Recruitment.......... / Where Can A Linguist Work In Nigeria? / Jobs In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.