Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators (18533 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by kidman96(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
shocked
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
baike:
where is buhari, that sick walking dead president
haba bros, u no dey hear news? Baba get zero tolerance for hate speech. You are already on their radar smiley
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by paezeamama: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
2 weeks used Acer Aspire Laptop.. Offer

System Configuration..
Brand name : Acer
Processor:Newgen ( Intel)
Ram: 4gb
Hdd: 350gb
Wifi: Yes
Webcam: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes
3 usbport
Fire wire Port
4hrs Ba3 backup
Bodylook: Super neat
Comes with Pouch bag
System working perfectly

Call or WhatsApp 08034589230
Office Address : Shopc8 / 12 Nigerian Army shopping Complex Bolade bus / Stop oshodi Lagos state! !

Asking prize N48k

Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by FroshJaynex(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Abeg boys don upgrade pass this one.
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by darkhorizon: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
omoiyalayi:
That Ghana must go money story na old trick of duping people na

Them still they use am?

They are old school 419ners

Please can you explain the trick? I am lost here

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by mysteryman2014: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2017
This na old school 419, happened to me way back in Kaduna around 2003. Mostly greedy ones fall for their tricks.

May continue to shield us from these devilish people
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:20am On Aug 28, 2017
He

Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by bellotaofeek: 3:50am On Aug 28, 2017
This format don cast wey back as long as 5 years serf ...to stay outta trouble , always try to ask questions on #whatstrending . May God continue to safe us all .
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by Ishilove: 4:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Very very old format. I've been in their cab twice in the past three years
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by tomieyRozay: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2017
please..someone should tell me the truck about it. ...I really don't knw. help a nigga
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by chima24life(m): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2017
This my girlfriend
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by Kaybaba5(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2017
No today, e Don tey and the format self Don expire
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by Ijaya123: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2017
veacea:
Na Buhari cause am. Quote me and you shall meet yourself st the Abuja house in London

When some are bereft of senses and proper reasoning, they mention Buhari for everything
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by awoo47: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2017
mysteryman2014:
This na old school 419, happened to me way back in Kaduna around 2003. Mostly greedy ones fall for their tricks.

May continue to shield us from these devilish people
abeg share d trick with us so we can be more conscious thanks cheesy wink
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by yetty247(f): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol
Same thing happened to me Wen I went to Ibadan..
I just told the idiot man to drop me b4 I shout
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by Dollabiz: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by blackfase(m): 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Thats how i got a text from "CBN" Saturday evening that my debit card has been blocked and call a number. I did and d guy was like do you have ur card there? pls call the sixteen digits so we can reactivate you. i went like "ogun lo ma pa gbogbo yin"

Guy cut off d call sharply....
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by jaksmillioniar: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
nice boobs
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by hausadreturn(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Can someone really explain this? I seriously dont get the gist
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by Nmanuanu(f): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2017
How does having a Ghana must go back full of money in the boot of a car become 419 scam?
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by motun2017(f): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2017
can someone pls explain this trick?
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by notimeisnotime(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2017
motun2017:
can someone pls explain this trick?
this trick happened to me of recent and I fall yakata, they would tell the owner of the bag that does she want to be arrested or give them a good share of the money and obviously she would say she wants to share it and then she would say she can't share it now since the money is surrounded with a charm of one sort and they would ask you if you know any pastor, babalawo or alfa and if you don't know any close by, one of them would say they know one babalawo close bye and you being greedy would follow them since its a ghana must go full of cash and atkeast they would promise you at least 50k USD, THE moment you go to the babalawo house that is when the charm have officially caught you, you would not start paying and paying and borrowing and paying till God Breaks you out, mine was to the tune of 700k and till date I never pay back finish since last year, but na lesson
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by motun2017(f): 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
notimeisnotime:
this trick happened to me of recent and I fall yakata, they would tell the owner of the bag that does she want to be arrested or give them a good share of the money and obviously she would say she wants to share it and then she would say she can't share it now since the money is surrounded with a charm of one sort and they would ask you if you know any pastor, babalawo or alfa and if you don't know any close by, one of them would say they know one babalawo close bye and you being greedy would follow them since its a ghana must go full of cash and atkeast they would promise you at least 50k USD, THE moment you go to the babalawo house that is when the charm have officially caught you, you would not start paying and paying and borrowing and paying till God Breaks you out, mine was to the tune of 700k and till date I never pay back finish since last year, but na lesson
wow thanks
Re: Facebook User Recounts Her Experience In The Hands Of 419 Operators by veacea: 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

When some are bereft of senses and proper reasoning, they mention Buhari for everything

You wee meet yourself in Abuja house before 2mrw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Condemns Destruction Of Farmlands In Bende By Herdsmen / Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / EFCC Arraigns Two Men For N7.6 Billion Fraud(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.