Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

*clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* (534 Views)

Introduction To Yam Business/agriculture Business / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
*Clarion Call to save Agriculture.*

My name is Agriculture and I've been neglected and forgotten. Am distressed and unhappy as those I feed refuse to replenish me. They have chosen my brother Oil & Gas and my Sister White Collar Jobs.

While I don't have any issues with my brother and sister progressing, I want you to understand that I also need care and tending to be active and agile like I used to be. It is no doubt that am now sickly and shrunken due to malnutrition. My farms have been neglected and other ventures that are pro-myself (Agriculture) forgotten.

Now, you cry of hunger when you wield the weapons to feed yourself and future generations. *Trust me, your unborn children may not forgive you for this injustice and undue hardship.*

However, am a forgiving father who would always celebrate those that return to me with very fertile lands and well cultivated foods.

I can vividly assure you with all confidence that if you return to me today, food would not cease from your table and hunger would be a thing of the past in your daily existence.

It seems I brag too much right. Don't worry, *_give me a trial and I can assure you it would be the best decision so far in your life._*

Young and vibrant minds. It's time we collectively save Agriculture or wallow in self pity and the mercy of developed and mechanized countries.

Why continue to suffer in hunger when we can feed our nation and other nations. Let's take this collective step and make this collective commitment to revive Agriculture and bring back the glory of this great nation and giant of Africa through Agriculture.

*Do you desire a change in Agriculture?*
*Are you passionate about Agriculture?*
*Or you don't even know what to do about Agriculture.*

Don't look any further or think any more. Why don't you make it a date with us at:

*Venue: Alumni Hall UI*
*Date: 23rd September, 2017.*

#It's a call to save Agriculture.
Brought to you by _*Nigerian Youth Farmers Club.*_

Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by tectonotimes: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
nagod5:
*Clarion Call to save Agriculture.*

My name is Agriculture and I've been neglected and forgotten. Am distressed and unhappy as those I feed refuse to replenish me. They have chosen my brother Oil & Gas and my Sister White Collar Jobs.

While I don't have any issues with my brother and sister progressing, I want you to understand that I also need care and tending to be active and agile like I used to be. It is no doubt that am now sickly and shrunken due to malnutrition. My farms have been neglected and other ventures that are pro-myself (Agriculture) forgotten.

Now, you cry of hunger when you wield the weapons to feed yourself and future generations. *Trust me, your unborn children may not forgive you for this injustice and undue hardship.*

However, am a forgiving father who would always celebrate those that return to me with very fertile lands and well cultivated foods.

I can vividly assure you with all confidence that if you return to me today, food would not cease from your table and hunger would be a thing of the past in your daily existence.

It seems I brag too much right. Don't worry, *_give me a trial and I can assure you it would be the best decision so far in your life._*

Young and vibrant minds. It's time we collectively save Agriculture or wallow in self pity and the mercy of developed and mechanized countries.

Why continue to suffer in hunger when we can feed our nation and other nations. Let's take this collective step and make this collective commitment to revive Agriculture and bring back the glory of this great nation and giant of Africa through Agriculture.

*Do you desire a change in Agriculture?*
*Are you passionate about Agriculture?*
*Or you don't even know what to do about Agriculture.*

Don't look any further or think any more. Why don't you make it a date with us at:

*Venue: Alumni Hall UI*
*Date: 23rd September, 2017.*

#It's a call to save Agriculture.
Brought to you by _*Nigerian Youth Farmers Club.*_
See, there is no point in beating about the bush. The only thing that can save agriculture is building peoples' capacity in the exportation of agricultural products. For detailed information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
YOU WRONG BRO, what wil u export when it dies? But this movement make 1, cost of living reduce 2, us have more agro products 3, joblessness reduce drastically 4, you have more to export without paying much to buy that which i want to eat. 5. It wil eradicate poverty 6. Develope our country in so many ways 7. The list can go on an on. Dont mis this , it wil be a turn around 4 good 4 u and I.
Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2017
its this month , dont mis it. Its gonna be great and eye opening, u wil blessd by this great vision
Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2017
countdown- 16days to go
Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2017
hope u ar prepare 4 d d day
Re: *clarion Call To Save Agriculture.* by nagod5(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2017
available

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Eggs At Goood Price In Akoko Edo / Shea butter For Sale / New Sets Of Point Of Lay Chickens Available 16 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.