Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 (30508 Views)

Pre-ordered 2012 Range Rover Evoque (By a Staff of TOTAL from G-Importers) / Catalogue Of Vehicles Pre-ordered And Delivered With Testimonies by Gimporters / Pre-ordered And Delivered by Gimporters: 2015 Toyota Highlander XLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:33am On Feb 02, 2021
We got the credibility you need to transact business with us.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:34am On Feb 02, 2021
CLEAN AND QUALITY VEHICLES
We import clean and quality vehicles that suit your taste
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2021
we can't do anything if you don't talk now
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Hear what are our clients from Niaraland are saying about us.

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest.
-Longeaton

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Done and trusted.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
We got the credibility you need to transact business with us.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Search out your dream car from www.craigslist.org and www.cars.com and we will handle the rest. For further enquiry, connect with us on 08184703006.

Core values: Integrity and efficient service delivery.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Tell us what you want...
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
G-Importers Nigeria has just delivered a Pre-ordered 2007 Lexus RX 350 from the US to a Nairalander based in Portharcourt. We met this client on Nairaland, there was no physical contact and a transaction worth over #4.5m was sealed. Today, the client got his super clean 2007 Lexus RX 350 without stories. You can take advantage also by Pre-ordering Super-clean and accident free vehicles from the US. We are a credible and dependable organization. A trial will convince you.
Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for your next ride.

Hear are testimonies from our Niaraland clients.

Gimporters is a very reliable entity. No physical contact and your order will be delivered at your door step. Just make your selection and let Gimporters do the rest. Testimonies and a trial should convince you.
-greatqs

Vehicle in good condition, timely delivery, good customer service, trustworthy and honest.
-Longeaton

This is true, I had total rest using Gimporters for this transaction, it was seamless from start to finish. Excellent service, keep it blazing.
-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
We are people of integrity. A trial will convince you. Just search out what you want on either craigslist.org or cars.com, we will handle the rest.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why you must leverage our service at G-Importers

1. We inspect our vehicles before making payment.

2. We import clean, actual mileage and non-accidented vehicles,

3. We provide real-time live update,

4. You can track your vehicle and the vessel on your mobile device.

5. We are tested and proven with credibility.

...A trial will convince you.

Call/Whatsapp on 08163069073 / 08109646816

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dewmo:
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by richec74(m): 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
https://www.copart.com/lot/62043631/clean-title-2008-ford-edge-sel-nj-glassboro-east. How much will get this to my door in Lagos. Please split the payments into two like you stated in one of your posts which is 1. Buying and Shipping 2. Clearing.[quote author=Gimporters post=66813042][/quote]
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:11am On Nov 04, 2021
richec74:
https://www.copart.com/lot/62043631/clean-title-2008-ford-edge-sel-nj-glassboro-east. How much will get this to my door in Lagos. Please split the payments into two like you stated in one of your posts which is 1. Buying and Shipping 2. Clearing.

Thank you for reaching out.
Buyer Now Price- $1800
Auction fee- $473
Shipping- $1495
Broker fee: $225
Sub-Total: $3993 @N575/$= N2,295,975
Clearing- N700,000
Total Cost: N2,995,975

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 2:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Gimporters:
G-Importers Nigeria has just delivered a Pre-ordered 2007 Lexus RX 350 from the US to a Nairalander based in Portharcourt. We met this client on Nairaland, there was no physical contact and a transaction worth over #4.5m was sealed. Today, the client got his super clean 2007 Lexus RX 350 without stories. You can take advantage also by Pre-ordering Super-clean and accident free vehicles from the US. We are a credible and dependable organization. A trial will convince you.
Chat us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com for your next ride.

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

It gives one joy when we still have companies that stick to their words. I can only say a very big thank you to the Gimporter team for helping me buy my car. I am really grateful.

-FYsol
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 6:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Done and dusted!
No story!
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2022

-greatqs

-Longeaton

-Dewmo

-FYsol

1 Like

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2022
pre-order clean, non-accident, actual mileage and non-rebuilt vehicles directly from the US, Germany and United Arab Emirates. We are people of tested and proven integrity. A trial will convince you.

Explore any of these sites for your dream vehicle: www.craigslist.org, www.cars.com, www.mobile.de, www.dubizzle.com and www.yallamotors.com.

Request a quote today by chatting us up on 08109646816 or send a mail to gimportersnigeria@gmail.com.
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gimporters:
Hear what are our clients from Niaraland are saying about us.

-greatqs

-Dewmo

-Longeaton

Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by Gimporters: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Gimporters:
. Why you must leverage our service at G-Importers

1. We inspect our vehicles before making payment.

2. We import clean, actual mileage and non-accidented vehicles,

3. We provide real-time live update,

4. You can track your vehicle and the vessel on your mobile device.

5. We are tested and proven with credibility.

...A trial will convince you.

Call/Whatsapp on 08109646816
Re: Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 by XAUBulls: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Dewmo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

BMW Spare Parts At Ladipo Market, Both New And Tokunbo / Buy Your New Brand Bajaj Boxer At An Updated Price From Nnewi / Fraud Awareness - Car Buyers - AuctionExport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.