Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50741 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
ritababe:

he is not lying? I really don't know why man city bought him.

He was the highest göal scorer at Austrian Bundesliga last seasön.. in other words, he is a prolific striker.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by mekybabe1: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
She doesn't even know how to sit! She's got no carriage at all. He should register her in school of Etiquette. Cute kids anyways.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
My mama dey hawk my destiny?, your own use your destiny fry akara. cheesy grin

Mumu!.

I JUST DEY LOOK YA STUPIDITY. SEE AS YOUR BREAST DEY SAG LIKE PAP. YOUR FACE DEY LIKE ANIMALS FOR NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL. NNA YOU NO BE HUMAN BEING AT ALL. IF THAT LADY FINE FOR YOUR VILLAGE, THEN YOU WORWOR. YOU FADA FOR USE CONDOMN THAT NIGHT. NA HIM I GET ISSUE WITH NOW grin grin. NO CRY O KILL YASELF
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are you okay? undecided
What is this one saying?
How many Yoruba women do you see marrying Igbo men? Very rare. That's because they turn down Igbo men.

But it's this gr33dy Igbo women who will say yes to a Yoruba man despite all what they claim their men to be.
Gr33dy things stay the fvck with your "successful" men and leave ours alone. They didn't force you to say yes leave them alone.
Exactly! They claim their men are the most caring, lovely. Yet, they still chase men from other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2017
mekybabe1:
She doesn't even know how to sit! She's got no carriage at all. He should register her in school of Etiquette. Cute kids anyways.

she is pregnant...

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are you okay? undecided
Is everything well at home?
Don't ever in your life jump on my mentions of you don't have anything intelligent to say.
Sweve!

MADAM GO ONE PLACE. YOUR MATES DEY DO BETTER PROGRAMMERS NA "YORUBA WOMEN MUST MARRY " YOU WAN DO. NONSENSE grin

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hahahhahahaha yoruba women turn us igbi down... see hiw u people turn table around.
Let me tell u the truth.
NO IGBO GUY PREFAR MARRYING YORUBA WOMAN TO IGBO WOMAN ASK ANYBODY.
EVEN NON IGBOS AND NON YORUBAS KNOW THAT IT IS DIFFICULT FOR IGBO MAN TO MARRY OUTSIDE IGBO LAND.

so pls stp the crap.
You're a liar. Everyone knows Yoruba women are averse to marrying Igbo men. So stop this rubbish you're saying.
Haven't we seen on front page once where an Igbo man married a Yoruba lady. But that's very rare because our women learn to say NO!!
So you MF should tell your women to say NO!!

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Customer80: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

That's your business whatever you want to call me. I know my roots therefore i am not a BASTARD.
Leave Yoruba men alone!!
Stop infiltrating!!
Our cultures are incompatible.
STOP STEALING OUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM US!!
angry
Our ladies are the one engaging yoruba men? really got to know that ladies in nigeria now woo men and engage them for marriage

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Yet u still going after them... u cant just do without them. Any any yoruba guy if he has dated igbo she will say yes.
Igbo gals ar just like oxygen to u.. uncant breathe without them.... where as we dont normally fancy Yoruba women... im a typical example.
Is that not hypocrisy.
Bull-shyte! I am a Yoruba man and i have and will never date your women.
You ebowls stink me.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
You too like fight. cheesy
Top of the morning.
good morning ni, you never won repeat abi?

Leave Jude and him oyibo gf na grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by drealtruth(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
uzoormah:
Mancity ke? op u don go smoke again abi
Why look down on someone, He plays for Man City on loan to Girona FC in LaLiga.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2017
Customer80:
Our ladies are the one engaging yoruba men? really got to know that ladies in nigeria now woo men and engage the for marriage
Hello Mr man. Please swerve if basic logic is alien to you.
So did they put gun on the Igbo man's head? Did they force them?
Please geeraourt of my mentions!!

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Bull-shyte! I am a Yoruba man and i have and will never date your women.
You ebowls stink me.

Ahahahahaha swear on ur life that u havnt.

We all know the teibe their women stink.
Do unline poll and conform from people.
Hahaha even non igbos and non yorubas know. grin

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're a lair. Everyone knows Yoruab women are averse to marrying Igbo men. So stop this rubbish you're saying.
Haven't we seen on front page once where an Igbo man married a Yoruba lady. But that's very rare because our women learn to say NO!!

YOUR BRAIN DEY FOR SAMBISA. WE GO BANG ALL AFONJA WOMEN SCATTER.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Customer80: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin I've seen some igbo girls willing to marry me and even ready to embrace Islam but they're not my specs. I need someone humble and submissive. Can you help me guy? tongue

You must be a comedian bro, just go for baptism in Christ Embassy and become born again that can talk in tongues and come back and marry any of our pretty ladies. as a muslim no bro
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

MADAM GO ONE PLACE. YOUR MATES DEY DO BETTER PROGRAMMERS NA "YORUBA WOMEN MUST MARRY " YOU WAN DO. NONSENSE grin
You must be a fool. If you think i do blogging for a living. I don't even have time for it.
I am a graduate Architect. I run businesses.
If you think i have your time then you're a fool.
This is the last time I'll grant you a reply stay away from my mentions if you don't have anything logical to say!!

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Customer80:
Our ladies are the one engaging yoruba men? really got to know that ladies in nigeria now woo men and engage the for marriage

LEAVE THAT ONE. HER BRAIN DEY FOR FIREWOOD

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:44am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

YOUR BRAIN DEY FOR SAMBISA. WE GO BANG ALL AFONJA WOMEN SCATTER.
I'm done with you. Bye nitwit!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You're a lair. Everyone knows Yoruab women are averse to marrying Igbo men. So stop this rubbish you're saying.
This is why i luv Yoruba women. The average Yoruba woman will always say no to Igbo. They dont find their men attractive. An average Yoruba girl has been trained to repect and love her culture. I just dont know why ebowls they dont train their stinking women to stay on their lane.
Fucckking Biafrans!

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CaptainGOOD: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Haven't we seen on front page once where an Igbo man married a Yoruba lady. But that's very rare because our women learn to say NO!!..

Let me shut ur mouth.... any yoruba woman that marries igbo always find her self lucky because she knows her husband 95% wont cheat on her 100% sure wont marry a second wife ontop her.

ITS RATHER THE IGBO MEN THAT DONT GO FOR UR LADIES DUE TO BAD CHARACTER
WHY WOULD WE GO FOR UR WOMEN EVEN WHEN YOU YORUBA MEN DONT APPRECIATE THEM. grin grin grin.

we are like gold to ur women bro.
Very rare and difdicult for them to get grin

4 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You must be a fool. If you think i do blogging for a living. I don't even have time for it.
I am a graduate Architect. I run businesses.
If you think i have your time then you're a fool.
This is the last time I'll grant you a reply stay away from my mentions if you don't have anything logical to say!!

ABEG SHUT UP! NONSENSE BIGOT. ARCHITECT WEY NO FIT DO SOMETHING REASONABLE. YOU'RE GRADUATE OF FOOLISHNESS

4 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

Exactly! They claim their men are the most caring, lovely. Yet, they still chase men from other tribes.
I don't know for them oo. Greedy things!! Its the ones with money they'll bring their greedy self to.
We've always known they love money better than their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:46am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I'm done with you. Bye nitwit!

NA SO. SEE AS SHE DEY! AFONJA WOMEN SPOKESPERSON

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Customer80: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Hello Mr man. Please swerve if basic logic is alien to you.
So did they put gun on the Igbo men head? Did they force them?
Please geeraourt of my mentions!!
why are you so serious bro, just catching fun man. beside ladies dont engage men in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Let me shut ur mouth.... anybyoeuba wokan that marries 8gbinalways find her self lucky because she knows her husband 95% wint cheat on her 100% sure wont marry a second wife ontop her.

ITS RATHER THE IGBOEN THAT DONT GO FOR UR LADIES DUE TO BAD CHARACTE.
WHY WOULD WE GO FOR UR WOMEN EVEN WHEN YOU YORUBA MEN DONT APPRECIATE THEM. grin grin grin.

we are like gold to ur women bro.
Very rare and difdicult for them to get grin

YOUR HEAD DEY DIA BAD CHARACTER AND BAD SMELL. DEY JUST DEY FALL FOR US LEFT AND RIGHT

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2017
deedeedee1:

This is why i luv Yoruba women. The average Yoruba woman will always say no to Igbo. They dont find their men attractive. An average Yoruba girl has been trained to repect and love her culture. I just dont know why ebowls they dont train their stinking women to stay on their lane.
Fucckking Biafrans!
Exactly!
Our women are very well cultured. I don't know what's wrong with some of our men

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Surd2121(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2017
1miccza:
Yes oo they'll soon tell me he's just 24
what if they did ? How many kids do you think Raheem Sterling have ?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Ahahahahaha swear on ur life that u havnt.

We all know the teibe their women stink.
Do unline poll and conform from people.
Hahaha even non igbos and non yorubas know. grin
Boy, like i told you before, i have and will never date ebowl. Your women stink me!
Fucckking Biafran!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

NA CRAZE DEY WORRY YOU O. NO BE SMALL ONE. SEE AS YOUR MAMA DEY HAWK YOUR DESTINY FOR MARKET. IAMJ I DEY WITH YOU JARE, THAT BABE NO FINE AT ALL AND ANYBODY WEY DISAGREE UGLY PASS AM. EVEN THIS OSTRICH WEY I DEY QUOTE SO grin grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2017
hammerT:

Oh no! Not the usual nonsense.
Yoruba are the worst tribalist.
Even their marriage is founded on tribal obsession.
Take dat to the bank.
Yes! We are tribalistic and we love it!

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by iamJ(m): 9:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
good morning ni, you never won repeat abi?

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by blackbliz: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
decent looking guy see who u go marry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For those insulting me, why marry a fowl, when u know that u like cats, he will cheat on her alot

indeed a wasted sperm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Azizat Oshoala The New Face Of Nigerian Female Football. / Aubameyang Scores For Arsenal, Celebrates With Black Panther Mask (Photos) / Sergio Aguero Takes Sofia Calzetti, His 22-year-Old Girlfriend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.