Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50848 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by CentaurXLV(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2017
.....??
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:35am On Aug 28, 2017
Lovely family, maxi112 angry
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lovely family, maxi..112 angry
Ma'am, you caught me viewing!

Top of the morning the morning, how your weekend?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
I've heard that before.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy
You too like fight. cheesy
Top of the morning.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by smudge2079(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2017
And how old is he again?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2017
cool nice family
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by caprini1: 8:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Menh:

He his a Man City player on loan at Girona.
He came in as a late sub in their 2-2 draw against Athletico Madrid,believe me the guy is fast n good,dont know why the coach didn't start him,very quick feet and sharp reflexes,thank God for Oblak that day,them for hear am.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by hammerT: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Afonja wen will the Igbo ones do the same?

Alwayz advertising igbo wife, like ur life depend on it.

Wen we go see Igbo footballer with yoruba wife?

Igbo wife beggars!

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by lacastre: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2017
abeg is this football age action or when did ds guy play u-17. and now wt almost 3kids
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nukualofa: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Kimbra demolished those two iamj and kashybaby grin

Her missiles hit every right spot.

How can Kashybaby stoop so low and date that audio money? This is the 8th wonder of Nairaland

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2017
I love cute kids.

Gosh!
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by cytell56: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Menh:
Pictures Of Man City Player Kayode And His Beautiful Igbo Wife Ezinne & Lovely Kids

Manchester City striker Olanrewaju Kayode, his wife Ezinne Dora Kayode and adorable children.

Nairaland e-warriors shouting Afonja, Igbos up and dan hope you are seeing this?

I no know wetin Kayode see for inside IPOB body?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, grin
He doesn't understand the dangers of making someone feel you need them too much in a relationship. It's like seeing teenagers in love.
He needs the green card. Don't blame him too much grin.
Everything na format.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Randy91:

jst because u dey shag this old looking runaway African oyibo pussy...iamkashybaby....and you think you ve a say here.....

Idiat....u better hustle real hard and stop looking 4 sme1 to deceive to give u green card...

u still want talk

jst wait
Shag who? I'm not sure they ve met before.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Yoruba men stop marrying Igbo women, you're breeding a lost generation who don't know the roots of their father.
They are manipulated by your wife and her family that's why most of them lean towards their mom's side

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by christopher123(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
I just laugh
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
kimbraa:
Throwing tantrums at what?. grin
You're just another deluded woman who thinks I give a fùck at her e-affairs. You should have told the fool you're now dating never to mention me on NL since I think he's pussy-whipped and such retaliation would pain you to the bone marrow.

Kashybaby or whatever you're called, wake up!. It's Jude. cheesy
Omg, its Jude? you mean the fake 18million Jude.

Hahahahajajajjajajajaj, gee boy at work.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
decent looking guy see who u go marry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For those insulting me, why marry a fowl, when u know that u like cats, he will cheat on her alot

Chai!
U ehngrin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Nukualofa:
Kimbra demolished those two iamj and kashybaby grin

Her missiles hit every right spot.

How can Kashybaby stoop so low and date that audio money? This is the 8th wonder of Nairaland
Truth is she has been single for a long time, need someone to shine her conga grin.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Yoruba men stop marrying Igbo women, you're breeding a lost generation who don't know the roots of their father.
They are manipulated by your wife and her family that's why most of them lean towards their mom's side
Tribalistic bigot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Davash222:
Wasted sperm.
Lol cheesy
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by 1miccza: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Yes oo they'll soon tell me he's just 24
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by christopher123(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

The Igbo will gain....don't be surprised in no distance time...an Igbo blood will be the ooni . The kids will have loyalty to their mum and take whatever money they make in Yoruba land to Igbo land....we know kids love mum more

The Igbo will gain ..the Igbo are making cultural headways in Yoruba land apart from the economy...look at Akure set up

They should salvage what is loosing in their culture or they will have a generation of half Igbo kids losing it over

The Igbo are smart here

5 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nukualofa: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Truth is she has been single for a long time, need someone to shine her conga grin.
And the best person to do that is the one that will release on her dress just by staring at her.

She is on a long thing
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
hammerT:
Afonja wen will the Igbo ones do the same?

Alwayz advertising igbo wife, like ur life depend on it.

Wen we go see Igbo footballer with yoruba wife?

Igbo wife beggars!
Tribal bigot
do u know ow many yoruba ladies get married 2 igbo guys every weekend
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by ivolt: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

People with primitive caveman mindset like you are fast becoming extinct.
It is unfortunate that your education was a waste.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Tribalistic bigot.
Call me whatever you want. That's the truth i just stated.
You people should stay on your lane, we are not one, our culture do not mix.
STAY ON YOUR LANE for God's sake!!

3 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Rorachy:
He needs the green card. Don't blame him too much grin.
Everything na format.
Do people still look for green card to visit an Asian country?. grin

I watch Korean movies and I'm in love with Seoul, I think the other provinces aren't that good. So in Asia it's Korea and Japan that rules that continent, the rest are nothing to write home about and she falls in one of those. By the way, if he needs green card I'm sure he can't even pass the oral interview.

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Odogwu042(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
Just look at how you describe them... Man city player and his Igbo wife. Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
Most of these guys are influenced by religion. I am certain 95 percent of them are christains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.