Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ogun State: Work In Progress - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State: Work In Progress (542 Views)

Umahi Completes 5th Flyover In Ebonyi, 4 Others In Progress (Photos) / Sen. Yakubu Lado Danmarke Plans To Make Katsina State Work Again / 10MW Tiga, Kano Hydro Switchyard In Progress. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State: Work In Progress by myideas1: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
By Wole Elegbede

Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun has continued to demonstrate exemplary leadership in governance. Amosun, fondly called SIA by his numerous supporters, is in his second term of office.

He continues the tradition of embarking of laudable infrastructural projects across the gateway state which endear him to the citizenry. In spite of conjectures and innuendos that the governor will not complete the projects as promised, SIA is leaving no stone unturned to deliver the projects to the good people of the state.

This morning, Sunday, August 27, 2017, SIA and his team embarked on inspection of some ongoing bridge, road and drain construction in some areas of the state such as Yakoyo, Lambe junction and Abule Ekun and Agbado/Oke Aro LCDA.

The SIA-led administration in Ogun State has five cardinal programmes embodied in its Mission To Rebuild Ogun State viz Quality and Affordable Education; Quality and Affordable Housing and Urban Renewal; Efficient Healthcare Delivery; Increased Agricultural and Industrial Production; and Infrastructural and Rural Development and Employment Generation.

Work has been in progress in regard to those five cardinal objectives.

https://free.facebook.com/THISDAYLIVE/photos/a.142938819093868.45828.142936439094106/392783854109362/?type=3&source=45&refid=17

Re: Ogun State: Work In Progress by leesworld(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Indeed work in progress in Ogun state
Re: Ogun State: Work In Progress by akinfemio: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Can this man complet the project
Re: Ogun State: Work In Progress by myideas1: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
He completed every project that he promised in his in his first term. There is no reason to believe he will not do so again during his second term. I was I Ogun state on two occasions recently and I can say the speech of work is great. I do not know where this man called SIA has got the energy that even on Sunday morning in which ordinarily he should be resting, he was on his feet inspecting projects across the state. I wondered what could be the secret of his success and I do not need an answer from anyone other that to conclude it is by his dint of hard work.
Re: Ogun State: Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
project oshi WO niyen

(1) (Reply)

My Reaction To Demolition Of Eke Ukwu Market, Owerri / The Endless Quest To Be Free From Tyranny / Obaseki In Quest To Revamp Agriculture, Create Jobs, Visits Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.