Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Things I Have Learnt From Twitter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things I Have Learnt From Twitter (361 Views)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Have Learnt From Twitter by biyitolu(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2017
10 Things I Have Learnt From Twitter by Jane Kareem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ez972m2k8

Don’t Be Quick To Jump Into Conclusions.
This is one of the most important things I’ve learnt here, and it has helped me many times.

Think Well Before You Talk (Or Tweet).
Twitter doesn’t have an edit button yet. Our words can’t be ‘edited’ either. Watch what you say.

You Cannot Please Everyone.
It is simply impossible. No matter how hard you try, you can’t.

Everyone Wants To Be Heard.
And there’s nothing wrong with that. Just watch who you listen to.

Read Full Post Here

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: A Policewoman's Guide To Keeping Kids Safe From Kidnappers / Infinix Phone For Sale / Wayne Rooney Banned From Driving For Two Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.