Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? (13673 Views)

What Lessons Have You Learnt In 2020? / What's The Greatest Lesson You Learnt In Life? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obembet(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Difficult times often reveal a version of ourselves which we never knew existed.

Although we may be forced to embrace the situation we are in because there is no better choice, it usually proves to be a true test of the strength of our character.

Hard times could be tough and frustrating. Sometimes we lose hope and are uncertain of what the future holds.

Going through repeated failures could force you to look at life differently and question your choices.

Nevertheless, life is a great reminder that there are so many things we have no control over, no matter how hard we try.

In the words of Isabelle Allende, “we all have unsuspected reserve of strength inside us that emerges when life puts us to test.”

according to Obembe Tosin, No one wants to go through tough times. Many people don’t even like to say it when they do.

Finally, If you are going to succeed in life, you have to learn life's most important lessons.

Source: obembe Tosin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Most important thing I learnt this year is Never to force anything cool

69 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Bahamas95(m): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
2022 taught me not to ever give up.

I was on the verge of giving up on something I was pursuing for months before I got a text one fateful evening that made me scream in excitement.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Mercury12(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Scammers, Drug pushers and Urchins.........everywhere!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by DenreleDave(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lessons for this year:

1. Never work for a man earning 8 figures on a weekly basis while you are being paid 5 figures on a monthly basis with enough insults and humiliation.

Reason why I quitted my job this month.

2. Never stay long in a job that doesn't add any value to your life.

3. Stay out of gossips... It will help maintain your sanity

4. Dedicate your to service for God bcox this life na vanity

Preshieben:
Most important thing I learnt this year is Never to force anything cool

My love, you have abandoned me. Not even a whatsapp msg.. As I no dey akwa ibom again, u Don forget me..

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Things we have learnt from this outgoing beautiful year,
The best year of our lives at [/b] so far...

Hug your loved ones like it might be the last time you see them.

Most of your friends aren’t really your friends.

Attach your definition of success to things that are within your control.

[b]And most importantly and overall

Your entire life can change with one year of focused daily effort.

(It happened to us, it could happen to you too, with hardwork along with God's favour and blessings all over you).

Happy New Year in advance Y'all! wink

obembet:

Big message here

Hug your loved ones like it might be the last time you see them.
E get why.....

And Thanks OP.
Happy New Year in advance.
And Happy 7th Year Anniversary on Nairaland! wink

Mavinsoladele:

Beautiful lessons. What caught my attention was this "Your entire life can change with one year of focused daily effort". Very true
It happened to us and we believe it could happen to anyone.
Glad you see the truth in that.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by opalu: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Hendrixky: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Learnt two things

First I learnt that humans are really not intelligent
We are just doing gra gra acting as if we are intelligent than other animals

If as at this time humans can't conclude that there is no God and spirituality in life

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Pwettylinda(f): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
I just got to know that Tinubu is a drug lord

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Fedrick100: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
My lesson this year is not stay broke too long because even the real ones we eventually switched up when you stayed broke too long

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Adeling(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Have few friends (it saves you a lot of headache)

Never succumb to a girls drama. If they give you drama, you avoid them... Sin stress!

Show your mom more love than any girl In your life (except your daughter)

Talk less. Listen more

Finally, do not aim too high (I can't stress this enough), because you end up aiming too low without the right plan and determination.

Modified: show your wife love if and only if she gives you peace of mind

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by bigdammyj: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reading...

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by ibkayee(f): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nigerians are still willing to vote APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by ImoleNaija: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
The son of man lives as it is written of him.

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by CzarChris(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Family is all you have at the end of the day. Never underestimate the power of family, yes friends are great, but when the chips are down, all you have standing by your side through thick and thin at the end of the day is family.

"Never confuse the loyalty of friendship with the bond of blood" - V.

Family must always comes first.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by rollywise(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have learnt to work and pray hard for 2023 mainly because many Nigerians have not learnt anything at all. They still stand by those who put them in suffering and hardship.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by zedegit: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
I have learnt to have a healthy saving culture and to avoid leeches as at the end of the day, when trouble comes, they don't send you.

Infact I will avoid anything called 'lending' someone money in 2023 unless it's something I can afford to let go!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
1. don't use capital to do charity, there is nothing bad in helping people but not with what will pave way to build your wealth empire

2. don't relied on any man even when they promised you

3. stop dwelling on the past, past will do nothing to mankind than slowing down your present

2023, shall be a remarkable and historical year for us in Jesus name

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Emmhychidi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
You have to work for your dreams. And trust me its neva easy. Any other way na the wrong way.

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by pointstores(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Have not learnt to care for others because of the pain I go through if u don't go through it u can not care

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by FuckSilly: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
That 99% of this generation of girls are
SLÚTS
WHORÈS
and HOES.
An average Nigerian girl between the age of 18-25 has BODYCOUNT of 3-8. Average I said. Most in their 20s already have bodycount GREATER THAN THEIR AGE...

That a girl will never tell you her true BODYCOUNT, no matter what, especially the ones with more than 2 bodycount.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS MULTIPLY WHATEVER THEY TELL YOU BY 3-5.

That if it's not you that OPENED her SHOP, she'll most likely not be loyal or committed to you alone.

THAT ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS
USELESS, WASTED AND NOT WORTHY OF A MAN'S COMMITMENT.
What's there to love and cherish in something that has been passed around like football?

Lastly,

If you just got married and you paid full bride price on a girl that's not a virgin and it's not you that disvirgined her, you're a FOOLISH BASTARD.

BRIDE PRICE IS ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO BE DIVIDED BY THE NUMBER OF BODYCOUNT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Virgo01(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
I learnt The Four Agreements:
1. To Never Make Assumptions.
2. To Do My Best.
3. To Take Nothing Personally.
4. To be Impeccable with my Word

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Doyou2019: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fedrick100:
My lesson this year is not stay broke too long because even the real once we eventually switched up when you stayed broke too long
Yes. No Day 1 anywhere o. Even families these days are snakes.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by Iliveforever(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hold Jesus steadfastly, he has never failed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by candidbabe(f): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
shocked
That all the big so called men of God in Nigeria are native doctors and charlatans.

Examples
T b Joshua
Jeremiah omoto fufeyin
Joshua iginla
Johnson suleman
Apostle Paul ezeh
Chris okafor
Etc

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by beejay509(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you want a better Nigeria do not vote for Apc

#PeterObi2023

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by obajoey(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
God is the lifter of heads.

Efforts without God's backing ends in struggles.

I am grateful.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? by YoungLionken(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Trust little, whether family or friends. Because their pain hits harder as a result of broken trust..

Don't invest on any woman (girlfriend), their memory becomes short when it comes to gratitude, regardless of what you have done..

Secure connections with people, through humility..

Continue trusting in God, it will pay off someday...

47 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama, Jada Pollock Aka Jada Styles / Has Manmustwac Been Sacked? / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.