Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of (4359 Views)

UNICAL Panel Finds Prof. Cyril Ndifon Guilty Of Sexual Harassment, Extortion / The 30 Grammatical Blunders Every Nigerian Is Guilty Of And Their Correction / 30 Grammatical Blunders Every Nigerian Is Guilty Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Thepasserby(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Pregnancy comes with a lot of complications and challenges. I am not a lady but I must confess that I usually feel the pains they have to go through simply because they want to bring a child to the world. I don’t really know how they are able to walk freely on the street, how they are able to share virtually almost everything with a growing fetus. I can go on and on and still the questions will never come to an end.
Pregnancy is a complicated beautiful thing which always comes with its own palaver. Most of the times, these women tend to lose their cool and can go about doing things that are totally unacceptable in the society. I don’t know how our parents used to behave during their pregnancy stages but I surely feel there is something wrong with the 21st-century pregnant woman.
After a thorough study of the life of the 21st century, pregnant women here are some sins I believe they are all guilty of.

1. Laziness

I have never seen people who are as lazy as a pregnant woman. While some of them may still try to even engage in one activity or the other, others tend to use this as a competitive advantage to sit around and also play the boss. At this stage, she wants to be worshiped like a king; she wants to be served like a god. There is a very high probability of their spouses, relatives or in-laws becoming her potential slaves. Most pregnant women want to be worshiped by all and sundry. They feel the society needs to respect the fact that they are pregnant and should always help them.

2. Aggressiveness

Permit me to say this; “A pregnant woman is like a wounded soldier on a revenge mission.” Pregnant women with aggressiveness are like bread and butter, they are inseparable. It is quite hard to see a well behaved pregnant woman (you can only get to see 2 in every ten). I don’t know if the fault comes from the developing fetus or the mother’s undoing. Take this piece of advice from me’ never pray to fall into the hands of an aggressive pregnant woman.
Pregnant women are naturally aggressive and they often take out this anger on their kids or even husbands. We have seen cases of wives beating their husbands just because they failed to meet their demands. Every pregnant woman believes it is her right to be pitied and anything outside that will never be acceptable. How on earth can someone wake up at 2 am and demand a food only God can provide?

3. Bad manners

Pregnant women are always right. Yes, in case you did not get what I said, read the first sentence on this line again. I have this feeling the growing fetus takes away the manners of the pregnant woman because she ends up becoming very dirty, hard to please by making unnecessary demands to mention but a few. I have this feeling that pregnant women feel as though their state of being pregnant is a revenge mission against their husbands and relatives. They hide under the umbrella of pregnancy to unleash their bad manners without being questioned.

Pregnancy is complicated and so is life. Take it easy. It is not a yardstick to be rude to people, it is not a revenge mission.

Read the full gist at http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=3673

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by darnley16(m): 5:56am On Aug 28, 2017
well said,
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Hormones are the guilty ones here OP.

And mind you, it's not every pregnant woman that's lazy or claims right always. I'm talking from experience.

What you called aggression is actually irritability. Pregnant women gets irritated easily. Blame that on the hormones raging all over.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Hhenryy: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2017
@op, this is common with African women. whether pregnant or not, most African women have bad manners, highly disrespectful, arrogant and aggressive!
the pregnancy only aggravates the whole thing...........

watch as some of them will quote me and vomit rubbish.... you will see what I'm talking about
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by softlina(f): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Hmmm, I hope you've been through it before posting this?
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by haconjy(m): 7:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Serious?
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by 6sco: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2017
ok
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Kassidy90(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol, @Op I can't help but to laugh, well u may be half right many pregnant women uses their pregnancy as free pass to many things but not all of them and just as one of d comments above me, blame it on hormones two of the major issues with pregnant women are Mood swing n irritability believe me am talking from experience coz I encounters at least of 10 of them everyday...

1 Like

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by patola080(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Hormones are the guilty ones here OP. Hehehehe.

And mind you, it's not every pregnant woman that's lazy or claims right always. I'm talking from experience.

What you called aggression is actually irritability. Pregnant women gets irritated easily. Blame that on the hormones raging all over.

u re right some pregnant women re hard working den dos toothpick legs ladies, op should talk about his own only
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Thepasserby(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44, Seun
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Elf912: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Hhenryy:

Why are you so angry? Are you African? Is your mother African? Since you have decided to make hasty generalizations, go to other continents and get a wife...

Don't act childish on a public forum

The Op is talking has a myopic view....
He's not a woman, has never been pregnant and never will.
Pregnancy is controlled by hormones....while some can remain active, others will need more rest even bed rest till they give birth.

He should do more research instead of making hasty generalizations from his own immediate family....

4 Likes

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Elf912: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Thepasserby:
3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of
Pregnancy comes with a lot of complications and challenges. I am not a lady but I must confess that I usually feel the pains they have to go through simply because they want to bring a child to the world. I don’t really know how they are able to walk freely on the street, how they are able to share virtually almost everything with a growing fetus. I can go on and on and still the questions will never come to an end.
Pregnancy is a complicated beautiful thing which always comes with its own palaver. Most of the times, these women tend to lose their cool and can go about doing things that are totally unacceptable in the society. I don’t know how our parents used to behave during their pregnancy stages but I surely feel there is something wrong with the 21st-century pregnant woman.
After a thorough study of the life of the 21st century, pregnant women here are some sins I believe they are all guilty of.

1. Laziness

I have never seen people who are as lazy as a pregnant woman. While some of them may still try to even engage in one activity or the other, others tend to use this as a competitive advantage to sit around and also play the boss. At this stage, she wants to be worshiped like a king; she wants to be served like a god. There is a very high probability of their spouses, relatives or in-laws becoming her potential slaves. Most pregnant women want to be worshiped by all and sundry. They feel the society needs to respect the fact that they are pregnant and should always help them.

2. Aggressiveness

Permit me to say this; “A pregnant woman is like a wounded soldier on a revenge mission.” Pregnant women with aggressiveness are like bread and butter, they are inseparable. It is quite hard to see a well behaved pregnant woman (you can only get to see 2 in every ten). I don’t know if the fault comes from the developing fetus or the mother’s undoing. Take this piece of advice from me’ never pray to fall into the hands of an aggressive pregnant woman.
Pregnant women are naturally aggressive and they often take out this anger on their kids or even husbands. We have seen cases of wives beating their husbands just because they failed to meet their demands. Every pregnant woman believes it is her right to be pitied and anything outside that will never be acceptable. How on earth can someone wake up at 2 am and demand a food only God can provide?

3. Bad manners

Pregnant women are always right. Yes, in case you did not get what I said, read the first sentence on this line again. I have this feeling the growing fetus takes away the manners of the pregnant woman because she ends up becoming very dirty, hard to please by making unnecessary demands to mention but a few. I have this feeling that pregnant women feel as though their state of being pregnant is a revenge mission against their husbands and relatives. They hide under the umbrella of pregnancy to unleash their bad manners without being questioned.

Pregnancy is complicated and so is life. Take it easy. It is not a yardstick to be rude to people, it is not a revenge mission.

copied from http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=3673

I still insist you are talking from a myopic view.
Maybe from what you have seen in your immediate family.
It is different for everyone.
Hormones play a major role.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Thepasserby(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
So you consider this a Sin despite her condition undecided

My dear you are wicked
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Einl(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm a guy. Let me start with that.

OP...you are the reason men in Nigeria think we own women.
You have never experienced a period yet can open your mouth and call out pregnant women.

You have never been pregnant, but you've never been lazy or rude?

And what exactly is bad manners?
Please. Stop the hating and man up.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Phlegned84: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
What you said is nothing but the truth. Though I will say to a greater extent most of them sha.
I witnessed it first hand from my wife.
Her irritability drove me nuts mehn.
She was angry with me that I got her pregnant.
It was our first baby though, so plenty hormones were running amok. Lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Abiagirl777(f): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hormones, hormones hormone s!
Op just like you wake-up every morning to shave as a man while some can go yrs without buying a shaving stick,the same way some women"s bodies produce more hormones than others.
Do not generalise because a woman carried twins without wahala and popped them out at due date while a single foetus mother is having challenges with hers.pregnancy is not joke,believe me.

read up on the symptoms of pregnancy and tell me how you'd feel because the gynae says you have to endure until you give birth before you can be treated.
It is better she commits those sins and comes out alive with her baby than not to.
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by mrsfavour(f): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
Not everyone pls, I dont have a househelp,who will bark on to serve me ? I do everything all alone even the day of labour,I can still do chores will in pains b4 getting to hospital, so its hormonal and not everyone. yes it happens to some not all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by darlenese(f): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oh please, Op all what u wrote there isn't true, I have kids I have no house help and I my hubby and working, I am not lazy, pregnancy is not a disease, it is not heavy , some women use this opportunity to misbehave in the name of hormones, trash, my hands are not pregnant so why would I be lazy. all my pregnancy have been a pleasant one.
that's I met some very annoying women in the hospital during labour, one of them bit her husband, she was screaming and fighting everyone including doctors and nurses, throwing her wrappers and exposing her nakednesss, the husband tried to pacify her and she bit his hands, msheeeew I was so pissed, my baby came before hers and the next day she saw me she was like " it seems your labour pains is a mild one I never knew u were also in labour "

mshweeeeeeew, so u have to break the sky just because u are in labour? the most painful thing on earth is labour pain, but u dnt have to misbehave. haba! maybe it's because we are wired differently I guess.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by LOVEGINO(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thepasserby:
3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of

1. Laziness

2. Aggressiveness

3. Bad manners

copied from http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=3673

what about doggy position grin
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Fuckallmods: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
darlenese:
Oh please, Op all what u wrote there isn't true, I have kids I have no house help and I my hubby and working, I am not lazy, pregnancy is not a disease, it is not heavy , some women use this opportunity to misbehave in the name of hormones, trash, my hands are not pregnant so why would I be lazy. all my pregnancy have been a pleasant one.
that's I met some very annoying women in the hospital during labour, one of them bit her husband, she was screaming and fighting everyone including doctors and nurses, throwing her wrappers and exposing her nakednesss, the husband tried to pacify her and she bit his hands, msheeeew I was so pissed, my baby came before hers and the next day she saw me she was like " it seems your labour pains is a mild one I never knew u were also in labour "

mshweeeeeeew, so u have to break the sky just because u are in labour? the most painful thing on earth is labour pain, but u dnt have to misbehave. haba! maybe it's because we are wired differently I guess.
most painful thing, labour? Words from someone who has no testicles and also someone who's not an arsenal fan
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
darlenese:

I'm amazed! I'd expect you know every woman has her own pain threshold.You don't expect everyone (pregnant women) to act same way.

OP didn't even mention labor room drama. Madam calm down.

Hormonal imbalance during pregnancy is real as day.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by fairprince(m): 9:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
My wife has always been nice and neat. The only changes are just the one-in-a-while irritability thing and extra weight.
Other than that, she is still the same. We practically beg her to reduce her work and chores so she won't land us all into trouble.
God bless her real good.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by darlenese(f): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fuckallmods:
most painful thing, labour? Words from someone who has no testicles and also someone who's not an arsenal fan

Lol, @ arsenal fan,
I'm a Chelsea fan so I dnt understand their pains lolz
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Always out to suffer others

1 Like

Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by boss1310(m): 2:30am On Aug 29, 2017
they are not guilty as it comes naturally to different individuals
Re: 3 Sins Every Pregnant Woman Is Guilty Of by bedspread: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
They differ... I hv come across the ones that get u irritated
I hv also seen Super Strong pregnant women...

(1) (Reply)

Mobil And Shell Scholarships / For The Newly Admitted Students In Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences In Uniben. Come In Wi / Current School Fees Of Corona And St Saviors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.