Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,881 members, 7,956,323 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa (1904 Views)

Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders / Gabonese Embassy Address In Lagos / F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 4:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello All,

Can someone please share with me on how to secure a Gabonese visa. The online portal seem not to be working as I have applied for over a week and still yet to get a response when its actually stated on the website that it takes a maximum of 72hours to get a response. My status keeps showing in progress for the past 7days and am ready to seek other viable routes to get the visa.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Crystolexy: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
You'll not get that VISA.. you'll remain here in Nigeria
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by joceey(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Visit Gabon embassy in Benin Republic and you will get your visa

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2017
joceey:
Really?As a nigerian?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by joceey(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2017
cutieme:
Really?As a nigerian?

Yes
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
joceey:

Yes
So what are the requirements pls?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
joceey:

Have tried the evisa route before?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
In the spirit of giving back, I want you all to know you can apply for Gabonese E-Visa at

https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Thanks all for the input

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Finally made it to Gabon and paid 85Euros for Visa on arrival

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 5:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:
Nice one,pls bro feed us more on the processes u took to apply,also tell us in your little observation,how the place is,thanks.Bonne arrivee.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:
Bonne arrivee brother,so how do you see the place compared to nigeria?And please can you give a detailed account of how you processed your visa and the airline fare?Thanks.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
Bonne arrivee brother,so how do you see the place compared to nigeria?And please can you give a detailed account of how you processed your visa and the airline fare?Thanks.

Just settled-in though so am still in new in town but so far, Language has really been a barrier as its a French speaking country.

Applied for an Evisa on https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Flew with Asky air http://www.flyasky.com/asky/en/home.aspx
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:

Just settled-in though so am still in new in town but so far, Language has really been a barrier as its a French speaking country.

Applied for an Evisa on https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Flew with Asky air http://www.flyasky.com/asky/en/home.aspx
nice so how much was the t fare and how do u view the country at first sight
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
nice so how much was the t fare and how do u view the country at first sight

Got return for 303k

Sincerely for now, don't have an idea. In a work environment with mostly foreigners also so have not really explored outside work and hotel. But it's a French speaking country so difficult to make simple communications.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:

Got return for 303k

Sincerely for now, don't have an idea. In a work environment with mostly foreigners also so have not really explored outside work and hotel. But it's a French speaking country so difficult to make simple communications.

ok,Is it work someone else can give a try sir?I think i'd like to be linked up
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
ok,Is it work someone else can give a try sir?I think i'd like to be linked up

Not at all.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by shamecurls(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Benekruku:

Not at all.

You just have to apply online and will be granted an E-visa of which you will be paying a fee at POE
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by j1990: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Benekruku 73M7PUDqfpVF
Benekruku:
Hello All,

Can someone please share with me on how to secure a Gabonese visa. The online portal seem not to be working as I have applied for over a week and still yet to get a response when its actually stated on the website that it takes a maximum of 72hours to get a response. My status keeps showing in progress for the past 7days and am ready to seek other viable routes to get the visa.

Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

What "IF" All African Americans Are Sent To Nigeria. ACCEPT Or REJECT (photos) / Share Your Refugee Camp Experiences / Top Things To Do In Cape Verde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.