Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa (1859 Views)

Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders / Praying, Fasting, Whistle-blowing & Extreme Ways To Secure The Nigerian Passport / F2 Visa Denied. I Have No Clue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 4:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello All,

Can someone please share with me on how to secure a Gabonese visa. The online portal seem not to be working as I have applied for over a week and still yet to get a response when its actually stated on the website that it takes a maximum of 72hours to get a response. My status keeps showing in progress for the past 7days and am ready to seek other viable routes to get the visa.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Crystolexy: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
You'll not get that VISA.. you'll remain here in Nigeria
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by joceey(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Visit Gabon embassy in Benin Republic and you will get your visa

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2017
joceey:
Really?As a nigerian?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by joceey(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2017
cutieme:
Really?As a nigerian?

Yes
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2017
joceey:

Yes
So what are the requirements pls?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
joceey:

Have tried the evisa route before?
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
In the spirit of giving back, I want you all to know you can apply for Gabonese E-Visa at

https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Thanks all for the input

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Finally made it to Gabon and paid 85Euros for Visa on arrival

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 5:14am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:
Nice one,pls bro feed us more on the processes u took to apply,also tell us in your little observation,how the place is,thanks.Bonne arrivee.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:
Bonne arrivee brother,so how do you see the place compared to nigeria?And please can you give a detailed account of how you processed your visa and the airline fare?Thanks.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 7:12am On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
Bonne arrivee brother,so how do you see the place compared to nigeria?And please can you give a detailed account of how you processed your visa and the airline fare?Thanks.

Just settled-in though so am still in new in town but so far, Language has really been a barrier as its a French speaking country.

Applied for an Evisa on https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Flew with Asky air http://www.flyasky.com/asky/en/home.aspx
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:

Just settled-in though so am still in new in town but so far, Language has really been a barrier as its a French speaking country.

Applied for an Evisa on https://evisa.dgdi.ga/

Flew with Asky air http://www.flyasky.com/asky/en/home.aspx
nice so how much was the t fare and how do u view the country at first sight
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
nice so how much was the t fare and how do u view the country at first sight

Got return for 303k

Sincerely for now, don't have an idea. In a work environment with mostly foreigners also so have not really explored outside work and hotel. But it's a French speaking country so difficult to make simple communications.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by cutieme(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Benekruku:

Got return for 303k

Sincerely for now, don't have an idea. In a work environment with mostly foreigners also so have not really explored outside work and hotel. But it's a French speaking country so difficult to make simple communications.

ok,Is it work someone else can give a try sir?I think i'd like to be linked up
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by Benekruku(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
cutieme:
ok,Is it work someone else can give a try sir?I think i'd like to be linked up

Not at all.
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by shamecurls(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Benekruku:

Not at all.

You just have to apply online and will be granted an E-visa of which you will be paying a fee at POE
Re: Who Has A Clue On How To Secure Gabonese Visa by j1990: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Benekruku 73M7PUDqfpVF
Benekruku:
Hello All,

Can someone please share with me on how to secure a Gabonese visa. The online portal seem not to be working as I have applied for over a week and still yet to get a response when its actually stated on the website that it takes a maximum of 72hours to get a response. My status keeps showing in progress for the past 7days and am ready to seek other viable routes to get the visa.

Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates: A Journey By Train—Lagos To Zaria / I Have A Visa To Turkey / Canadian Immigration Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.