Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu (17501 Views)

IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / 2019 Presidency: Suspension Hits Ohanaeze Over Atiku / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by GreatMahmud: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2017
Am a hausa man but i will advise northern elders to channel all their energy to ways of crushing boko haram which kills people on daily basis including our soldiers rather than wasting time on irrelevant matters!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by truth4u: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2017
MalcoImX:
Jonathan too did that. Government can weigh issues and even forgive crimes if in its wisdom, believe that it would bring peace. It does not by this mean others who commit crimes would not be prosecuted.
Diabolical winches and wizards, so you pardon your own criminals and kill other people criminals

2 Likes

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by ozoemenaca: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Throwback:

Dude, Kanu has all the trappings of a Nazi leader.

The hate, the lies, the propaganda, the militancy of youth.

The supreme belief that only he is right and others must be shouted down.

The character assassination of opposition personality.

The misplaced ethnic superiority. The allusion to a divine mandate that must not be challenged.

Finally, the doubt of ethnic origin of all Igbos who oppose his own ideology. Your belief in him and the purity of your ethnicity will soon be

questioned as we already see his online mob challenge others here.

Is that suppose to be your headache, why not face your own region

You are in for a long ride of Nazism where you are going to be a prisoner trapped in a country without opposition views, and absence of civility.

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by donqx: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2017
good
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by miltonchux(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Arresting Nnamdi Kanu now will heat up the alrighted heated polity. Buhari will not learn from anticident, this man has a lot of supporters that will resist his arrest and by so doing will led to lost of life's.

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Throwback:
The leaders in the SouthEast have to defend him until his NAZI system takes full grip of the region. Those same leaders would become Fuhrer Kanu's first victims.

Shame to your lazy clams, who tag anybody who doesn't support your saprophytic relationship. Why should you be worried about your enemy when you're faced with Boko Haram, Recession and sick President?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2017
thunder74:
With what I am hearing and reading lately about Nigerian from different tribes, one Nigeria is going going and going. God should please give us a detribalised leader to bring us together again.

I'm telling you

Nigeria right now is very fragmented
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by DeBiafran: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
SHAMELESS Yetima or whatever he calls himself. So now you want to obey court orders and follow due process abi? How nice and good sir, but first, kindy start this ur new legal obedience by obeying the court order that granted NNAMDI KANU an unconditional release. Only then shall we take u and ur lots seriously.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!

The north's grip on Nigeria is OVER. You lots cant just imagine this turn around of events before ur korokoro eyes.

All hail the Ohamadike of Biafra land!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by Throwback: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
truth4u:

Very good, then, why are you arewa crying over Biafra KANU say go with your parasitism and Igbo go with their baifra... What is hard for your quota system almajiri brain to understand

You are preaching to the choir here.

Why not preach it to the Igbos who are attacking the Northern youths over their civil stance.

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by zaragozasingp(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
GOVERNMENT IS GOVERNMENT. IT IS THE DUTY OF THE GOVERNMENT TO MAINTAIN CIVIL ORDER. ANY REGION OF GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT STARTS TROUBLE WILL HAVE THE GOVT TO CONTEND WITH.
Those preaching and instigating war crimes should be cautious. those beating the drums of war should be prepared to dance to the tune soon. many of us who are ignorantly joining hands with fools to bring another civil war in this country are satanic. gone are those days where people will beat the drums of war and when the war approaches they will run away. today there are more sophisticated weapons readily available at the disposal of the secessionist group and the government. IPOB WILL ME MET WITH FIRE AND FURY WHEN THE TIME COMES
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by emmy4life02(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
Northern elders shouldn't waste their time on those chest beaters.If Kanu is rearrested no shiit will happen other than few days protEAST.

I trust my Fulani President to take necessary action if need be, irrespective of their blackmail or propaganda.

The FG cannot be blackmail by Ohaneze for taking any action against criminal/terrorist group like Ipob.

u need to b educated on what terrorism is..... Do u know Islamic religion is the most violent religion in the world. ISIS, Boko Haram, herdsman top the chart of the most terror group in the world and the are of Islamic religion. #fact#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by GMBuhari: 8:55am On Aug 28, 2017
NaijaMutant:
You defended Boko Haram by saying any attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the north.

You defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists without condemning their actions.

You also defended your Arewa youths with their ultimatum.

But you want us to ostracize our son who has not harmed a single soul, whose only crime was Agitating for the betterment of his people of which we shall be beneficiaries.

NEVER !!!

Pricks will rain down on people when this gets out of hand, I were you, I'd cut my loses
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by wingmanII: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Did the arewa youth group break the law or not? If they did why is any sane person saying the matter has been settled? Settled in which law court? They have not even been arrested. Now you ask for the rule of law to prevail in Kanu’s case. The hypocrisy is sickening!!
Every day I curse the British for not only colonizing my country but ensuring she remained in perpetual darkness by handing over and retaining power in the hands of the most backwards and retrogressive group in the country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by gentle136(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Hausa
Igbo
Yoruba
Abeg na when we wan grow up?
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by backtosender: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2017
GMBuhari:

Pricks will rain down on people when this gets out of hand, I were you, I'd cut my loses
is that a threat Mr?? I hope not
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by Akinwerndey: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
Throwback:
The leaders in the SouthEast have to defend him until his NAZI system takes full grip of the region. Those same leaders would become Fuhrer Kanu's first victims.
lol... Too much of watching man in the high castle...

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by manciti: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
whenever issue of Biafra is mention I feel so sad and. sorry, I want to state here that the issue of Biafra war was senseless, an act of genocide, ethnic cleansing and human rights abuse- killing over a million of defenceless infant through starvation by our great leaders such as awolowo etc, it was one of the greatest mass genocide after 2world war - over 3 million people killed and yet we view it as a mere number- and non of the perpetrators has been convicted, jail or petition by so call human right groups, ICC and UN, maybe because Britain, Egypt and to extend Russia(world power) were behind while the great america watch the killing in neutrality.
this bring me to Issue of one Nigeria, a united country can only be created if the issue of mutual benefit is addressed e.g Scotland wasn't comfortable with brexit so they decide on referendum to determine their existence but on the other hand, they realize that they benefit more from the union with Britain than with EU, so they choose to stay. to keep a country as one is not by use of force currently practice by Nigeria government but by development, fairness and equality (why not entice easterners with infrastructural development, equal share in national issues and conducive environment for business) rather than throw all the country ammunition at them to subdue and kill them in the name of one Nigeria..
another issue I want to address is the issue of referendum, any time this issue is being mentioned our leaders mistook it for war, REFERENDUM Is NOT WAR and o yes the easterners deserve one, anyone can write or say what he or she wanna say but for fairness sake let the easterners decide their future for ones through peaceful voting (uncompromised and supervised by united Nation), only the easterner(south south and south east) formally defunt eastern region or break away Biafra can partake, and I want to stress it here that referendum is for agitator and not those in comfort. this means that West and middle belt region have no business demanding for referendum because they are comfortable with the setup and it favors them, they fought along with the federal troop against Biafra to unit the country and they never agitate for once which means they are integral part of the setup.
another vital point is the east(Igbo) vs South South, it should be appreciated that after ojukwu came another who is widely accepted by most igbos as their leader- nnamdi KANU, but remember if KANU is accepted by Igbo he is a leader of Igbo and not Biafra which comprise the present south south, I will point out that this is one of the key issue why ojukwu failed. the south south were consider as being part of Biafra territory but a minority and were no t carried along, and if there is a referendum that Biafra should go, the new country will be divided based on old map which include the south, therefore if KANU wants to be a real Biafra leader and bring biafra dreams ever closer, since he has partially congar the east, he should focus his attention on the south cos that is the region that will hastened the actualization of Biafra due to various reasons. he should organised meetings with chiefs elders and respected men of the major tribes in the region and gain their approval, enlightened them of the benefit of being part of the new country such as implementation of a decentralised system of government were every states of the federation is independent,develop and manage their resources.
East and south coalition can also be thought of as an alternative, were south east and south south can come together to fight for Biafra referendum after which they can seperate after independent has been achieved, maybe the south east (Biafra) and south south(Niger delta republic or whatever) and before this, every issue of national interest must be address such as boundaries, immigration policies, currency etc.
Note: waiting for the governor and political actors to act means waiting forever, because the political institutions of eastern and southern region has been highly compromise by federal government to deny the people of their right.
let Biafra arise.

6 Likes

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by backtosender: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2017
Akinwerndey:
lol... Too much of watching man in the high castle...
I swear the guy don watch too much NAZI films grin

2 Likes

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by Nukualofa: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Kanu or Ndigbo did not cause your deportation from Germany dude.
So Aufbauh was deported even after hiding under the sewer for two days grin

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by truth4u: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Throwback:

You are preaching to the choir here.

Why not preach it to the Igbos who are attacking the Northern youths over their civil stance.
Why not preach to your arewa you who calling for kanu arrest Why are you people devoid of reasonable logic First, preach to your arewa who crying over kanu and as well, preach to yourself ....tell your people to go with their parasitism and allow kanu go with his biafra

2 Likes

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by cjudy(m): 9:15am On Aug 28, 2017
Aufbauh:
Northern elders shouldn't waste their time on those chest beaters.If Kanu is rearrested no shiit will happen other than few days protEAST.

I trust my Fulani President to take necessary action if need be, irrespective of their blackmail or propaganda.

The FG cannot be blackmail by Ohaneze for taking any action against criminal/terrorist group like Ipob.

Agbero

1 Like

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
KEVIND:

http://punchng.com/northern-elders-attack-ohanaeze-over-kanu/
Mr unongo ,shut up your silly ass like mouth.where were you when many northern elders including Emirs and some northern politicians made open declaration of of support to the northern youths?
you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to claim to be one with the northerners.See how they are daily killing your people,you are a typical buffoon
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by MalcoImX: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2017
truth4u:

Diabolical winches and wizards, so you pardon your own criminals and kill other people criminals
Pardon is the prerogative of the law offered to presidents of most countries.
Ojukwu was pardoned by Shehu Shagari even though he declared war on the federal government; former Bayelsa governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha was also pardoned by president Jonathan for stealing and laundering millions of dollars, and if Kanu is pardoned, NOBODY will question that. But there's no pardon without establishment of guilt. So, there's nobody that'd pardon Kanu unless he accepts or is found guilty. However, the federal government may, in its wisdom, withdraw charges against him, if it sees it's in the general good. And unless that is done, he's still an accused, whose freedom is questioned.
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by ogazi007(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2017
The Government need to be more decisive and tackle the politically motivated agitation/crises head-on.

Ohanaeze and Afenifere have lost relevance because they are partisan.How do you want to be taken seriously by this Government when they know you did not only campaigned for PDP in 2015 but also part of the groups that took huge sums of money from Gej and failed to returned him as the president.

At least Arewa youths have withdrew the quit notice,while Kanu on the other hand keeps preaching hates and inciting violence.Threatening to crumble a sovereign nation,kill people and sounding like a broken record.This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2017
NaijaMutant:
You defended Boko Haram by saying any attack on Boko Haram is an attack against the north.

You defended Fulani herdsmen terrorists without condemning their actions.

You also defended your Arewa youths with their ultimatum.

But you want us to ostracize our son who has not harmed a single soul, whose only crime was Agitating for the betterment of his people of which we shall be beneficiaries.

NEVER !!!
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
amjoseph19:
For once in Nigeria, Ohaneze ndi spoke well in that their speech. We all should rule Nigeria together, No tribe should see themselves are the sole landlord.
The South South are getting to their senses while my brothers in the West are still being afraid as usual.
It is high time the South get together are challenge this people, but I doubt if that will ever happen.
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2017
ogazi007:
The Government need to be more decisive and tackle the politically motivated agitation/crises head-on.

Ohanaeze and Afenifere have lost relevance because they are partisan.How do you want to be taken seriously by this Government when they know you did not only campaigned for PDP in 2015 but also part of the groups that took huge sums of money from Gej and failed to returned him as the president.

At least Arewa youths have withdrew the quit notice,while Kanu on the other hand keeps preaching hates and inciting violence.Threatening to crumble a sovereign nation,kill people and sounding like a broken record.This can only happen in Nigeria.
can't you see any lagoon around you?

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2017
ogazi007:

can't you see any lagoon around you and jump in?

3 Likes

Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by serverconnect(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Throwback:

I promise you I won't cry while watching the anarchy on CNN.

You are a big fool. What is the fear all about. This country can not continue to be ruled by one region.
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by 2016v2017: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Omeokachie:
You encourage your neighbour to beat his child while you protect yours from reprimand?

These ones are not elders.
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Northern elders are very stupid!

Afonja to the bone!
Re: Re-Arrest: Northern Elders Blast Ohanaeze Over Nnamdi Kanu by smileyoo: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2017
am just wondering, the injustice that goes in a typical NAZI system,and the type of injustice that 're presently obtainable in nigeria, which one is more better? they 're one & same evil, with different badges placed on them. life is too cheap in nigeria, so nigeria as it stands now, is never a civilised nation yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / FG Tried To Kill El-zakzaky In India – IMN / Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.