Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Need To Buy This Laptop. How Much Is It? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need To Buy This Laptop. How Much Is It? (422 Views)

This Laptop Is For Sale / This Laptop Can Handle Any Game! - 16gb Nvidia Rtx 3080 & Ryzen 9 5900hx (video) / This Laptop Is A Beast! - 16gb Nvidia Rtx 3080 (165w) & Ryzen 9 5900hx (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy This Laptop. How Much Is It? by EyeBee04(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Please I saw this laptop somewhere and needed to buy it, but I don't know the model of HP that it is, and I wish to know its price both for new one and fairly used one. Someone with an idea should tell me.

Re: I Need To Buy This Laptop. How Much Is It? by horllamy(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
EyeBee04:
Please I saw this laptop somewhere and needed to buy it, but I don't know the model of HP that it is, and I wish to know its price both for new one and fairly used one. Someone with an idea should tell me.
This is hp elitebook 6930p ...u can only see the London used @the range of 50k

(1) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Surge Fitness Watch For 176k? / SOLAR POWERBANKS FOR PHONES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (pics) / USA Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Mint Condition (white) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.