Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) (23045 Views)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Sirambassador(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Guilty

Kikikikikiki grin, I better come an be going
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by silverjoybaby: 8:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Why? Oyibos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Abiagirl777(f): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Did they check her mental health.A vet suddenly wanting to kill its supposed patient.
If o.ly they treated marriage and their fellow humans the same way...
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by donnaD(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=bladeAnders post=59891973][/quote]
This ur dog go good to eat oo.enough meat dey em body.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by RegalD(m): 8:12am On Aug 28, 2017
tyson98:
Jail because of dog

I give up grin
Even if Rat attack white house come pursue Donald Trump, he no get mind to kill the rat.
But wait, a dog I bought with my own money, a poison I bought also with my own money, I come poison the dog with my own hands, nai some stupid court go come jail me put....them go hear from my village people
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2017
When we eat dogs here.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Dollabiz: 8:21am On Aug 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by gentle136(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
tyson98:
Jail because of dog

I give up grin
my guy American no play with dem animals o. They have laws that protect animals.

No b our naija wey animals and human dey fight each oda 4 survivalgrin
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Acos925(m): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2017
PStacks:

A dog is not "Just because".. in civilised climes.
u uncivilised barbarian

seriously I don't understand why you people cherish calling each others names.
what has he said for you to call him barbarian
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by hopefulLandlord: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2017
9jakohai:

A vet is supposed to be nice to animals....not hateful to them

If a vet can poison her dog....what will she do to your dog if it landed in her care?

Or would you agree to be treated by a doctor that poisoned his son?

Salute!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by rumenase(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Mologi:
In naija!! The case of humans have not been heard talk less of an animal.

Priorities and standards is the thin margin differentiating oyinbo and blackie.

THICK MARGIN
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2017
Ehn, Idontbeliveit
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by ivolt: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2017
Mologi:
In naija!! The cases of humans have not been heard talk less of an animal.

Priorities and standards is the thin margin differentiating oyinbo and blackie.

No, self sabotage is the differentiating factor.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by ivolt: 10:02am On Aug 28, 2017
abejide1000:
How I wish that law can hold here in Nigeria. Those guys that ate my landlord's dog will rot in jail

Eating dog is not a crime in the USA.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Richhard(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2017
Kondomatic:
America will be the best place on earth if they can treat their spouses they way they treat their pets

Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2017
Ijaya123:
How does poisoning her dog help her gain attention?
you are reading it on a Nigerian platform shey? Poisoning her dog gave her the privilege.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Ijaya123: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you are reading it on a Nigerian platform shey? Poisoning her dog gave her the privilege.

Privilege for what?
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by PStacks(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Acos925:

seriously I don't understand why you people cherish calling each others names.

what has he said for you to call him barbarian

He called a dog that was murdered "Just".. trivialising it like the life of the dog doesnt matter...

you answer for yourself, isnt he a barbarian. .
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

The whites are going insane! I Wonder what point they try to prove by being so emotional with everything...
they're. or crazy,they're following the words of the Quran that says you must not subject an animal to suffering. you Nigerians that are or crazy,its human beings you use for rituals anyhow
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ijaya123:

Privilege for what?
privilege of people reading about her dumb and wicked act and having her name spelt for the world to see.
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by chris31(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Nairalanders PH branch i am in need of help i just relocated to ph having successfully completed Nysc & i need to get myself busy pls anyone willing to help me get a job i will appreciate a lot. Thanks my people
Re: Veterinary Nurse Poisons Her Dog In A Bid To Gain Attention (pictured) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
silverjoybaby:
Why? Oyibos!

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Insecticide Can Be Use To Kill Bedbugs / Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / Court Frees Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog After Buhari,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.